Memes aside, are people too harsh on MDE/World Peace? Do you see any redeeming factors?

Memes aside, are people too harsh on MDE/World Peace? Do you see any redeeming factors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=aprpQ9b9oNw
youtu.be/7uE7Ht2KRE0?
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought it looked cool. A couple of moments made me chuckle. But, overall, I didn't find it very funny. I think it sucks that it was cancelled because of Sam's politics even though I probably disagree with on just about everything. People shouldn't be discriminated against because of their personal opinions.

Well, when an entire network's content falls into a single genre (Absurdist comedies), it's kinda hard to feel bad for one of the many programs said network carries to be cancelled, politics or no.

Yeah, maybe [as] won't deal with right-wing tinted absurdism anymore, but, despite the tint, WP never offered anything that couldn't be replaced and repackaged with a "FCK [insert current relevant Republican politician]" sticker plastered over it.

Besides, Mr Lazzo is a very easy man to please. Any one of you chucklefucks could bust out the arts and crafts and remake it anytime you want.

yeah, lots of them. it's a great show.

can someone give me an example of one of this shows sketches that was political in nature?

I really like the editing in MDE videos and some of the skits are pretty funny. His fanbase is garbage though, but I guess most fanbases are like that anyways.

Half an hour of this kind of comedy doesn't work

>when you get your show canceled by being autistic and your two best friends abandon you and you don't have enough talent to make good content on your own so your release vlogs sporadically in order to maintain just enough activity to keep stringing your fanbase along for patreon money

What are his fans typically like? Can say I've encountered one, although I do enjoy his videos and show.

They were all political in nature.

The type of people that use the words "cuck" and "degenerate" unironically

Hard to be harsh on a show that only lasted 6 episodes, kinda speaks for itself no?

Maybe Sam can hop on Tim's podcast and beg for him to help get it back on the air, again.

theyve been working on shit.. check their instagrams and you see they met not long ago and still talk. they write shit rather than make spontaneous youtube viral vids, so it takes time

World Peace Season 2 idea
Sam goes back to live with his mother making vertical videos again.

I like almost every skit

>tfw Charles is genuinely crazy and it's not funny anymore

This board is the only place i see people discussing MDE. I work at a high school and i dont even see kids talk about this shit. Theres no buzz no funny LOL post or gifs. or webm. of funny scenes just

"HEY GUYS DONT YOU THINK DEM LIBERLS FUCKED SAM HYDE?" It seems sam hydes character went further then his fucking show. The only webm. i saw of the show was when he was at the gym but you see about 50 "LOLFUNNY GYM" videos a day on /fit/ and instagram. Me writing this post RIGHT now is more i'll ever hear from him

what's to stop them just doing a second season on their youtube channel? Do Adult Swim own the World Peace name or something?

It costs like 100 grand to make an episode or some ridiculous shit like that

I think its just cuz they can crank out skits really fast

that Ideas Man MDE was probably made for like 20 bucks and seems to be the same production quality

Charles has always been the most insane of the bunch but he's pretty normal on his video game streams.

no they fucking weren't

I thought that until I realized PUREGAMING is done in irony. Now he's worrying me

I personally dislike comedians who try to put political spins on their jokes like Carlin or Hicks, but from what I saw the sketches were decent for what they were

Yeah no it was a really good show. Episode two was some of the best content adult swim ever aired. But Sam chimped out, so, his show got cancelled. Its sad but it IS his fault.

>are people too harsh on MDE/World Peace?
No, it's fucking trash.

I enjoyed most of the skits, and I liked the style of the show. Some of the skits were misses, though, and yeah there were certainly some political/social undertones in some of them, but honestly, they weren't offensive.

What really killed the show is Sam's cringeworthy Sup Forumstard fanbase that kept creaming over the skits and shouting "OURGUYS", a result of Sam letting his politcal views leak into mainstream social media. Sam has no one to blame but himself for the cancellation, t b h.

The closest I can think of is that Sam put Sup Forums shit in the show. He name dropped David Duke. He also made a song called "Jews Rock" which was originally going to be called "Jews Rule." Adult Swim also had to censor his anti-semitic jokes like "Goyim know shut it down" that's the reason why censor bars were everywhere in his show. But besides the edgy Sup Forums jokes the show wasn't political at all.

How is the fanbase garbage? Name one example and prove you're not just a liberal memer

he actually started doing that because he was really going insane, he was isolated and needed social interactions

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

is still goat

on a side note what's up with people who dislike mdewp but like eric andre's show?

Not that guy but the comments on most of his videos are from unfunny edgy kids making bad 9/11 jokes etc, just that type of shit. Imagine if Sam Hyde weren't funny or smart.

>until I realized PUREGAMING is done in irony.

proof?

He has a very specialized intelligence, most people I'd say are like a Swiss Army knife. Capable of everything but not particularly excellent anything specific or to a modest degree. Meanwhile Charls might be lacking let's say a phillips head or a bottle opener but he's like a Bowie knife compared to the tiny blade on the Swiss Army knife, mentally.

he should've just made more vertical videos

Okay,i'll bite as someone who loathe le Scam Sam.Cinematography is good,music is god tier but it's still unfunny as fuck

Yeah, the motherfucking music. It was too good for this show.
youtube.com/watch?v=aprpQ9b9oNw

Sometimes I enjoy MDE's intros/outros more than I do the actual videos. The Marvel piss-take they did with hentai is still the best

youtu.be/7uE7Ht2KRE0?

well Sup Forums is flooded with SJW redditors now so it is no surprise that so much hate crops up in every MDE/Sam thread.

>on a side note what's up with people who dislike mdewp but like eric andre's show?

B B C
B
C

>Half an hour of this kind of comedy doesn't work
>World peace episodes were less than 15 minutes

Buy the book.

t. Sam

what does he excel in?

basically faggots who repeat lines from his videos and try to emulate him. I guess like typical fans of most things tbqh

To be honest I rarely laughed so if the show was trying to be a comedy then I'd say it failed miserably. However there is something about MDE that made me watch it again, again and again. Maybe the twisted reflection of true issues and flaws of modern progressive whites. Maybe it's the well directed and keen on eye sequences that felt almost dream like.
I'm not sure but I definitely liked something about MDE even though it was rarely truly funny.

I don't give a shit if they're alt right or whatever, it just wasn't funny at all and people shilled it BECAUSE of its politics, not because it was good.

>muh high school doodles that i've saved through out the years.

did he say this or are you just assuming? it makes sense.

kek
Notice how he didn't respond to you?