Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY
youtu.be/ESA7yu1x4UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im an unskilled newfag, link please

HARLEY MORENSTEIN

Sorry for bringing up Hitler

I know he jokes about it, but holy shit does he have a fat fucking face

try "killing it at the youtube red carpet awards with norm" or something to that effect

Hold the fort; its says here this guy hated jews!

norm, you're dressed like you're here to paint the set

I love these threads for reminding me how the lame YouTube hosts squirmed anytime Norm so much as twitched his elastic waistbanded hip in their direction. The knowledge that in any way, Norm could destroy them live on camera, and the only thing stopping him is his own disinterest in their existence. A true audiovisual representation of an alpha hunter outexisting a couple of beta gatherers.

Yep. Same feeling whenever Norm appears on a talk show that isn't Conan. Guys like Fallon and Seth Meyers look like children.

Has Norm ever been on Seth Meyers show? I thought he hated that guy

I just laughed at how uncomfortable those douche hipster co-hosts where. Especially since Norm was more or less good friends already with half of their interviewees and they couldn't give half a fuck about them when talking to Norm.

Actually I'm not sure. I know he's been on Fallon once. It wasn't very entertaining. Conan is really the only one that can keep up with him.

Jenny Slate was alright. In her defense, she was hired to host and keep things on track. Norm didn't give a fuck and just wanted to burn it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY

I'm less than 4 minutes in and I'm cringing too hard. This is embarrassing. It's so strange to see Norm hanging out with awkward Youtube nobodies and not resonating with them at all.
(Apart from Samberg, maybe).

Thats what makes it funny

>he's an A-Rab, if that helps.
Lost.

>tfw i was into kassemg back in 2009 when he did those california on videos

it was weird seeing him completely fail to keep up with norm

youtu.be/ESA7yu1x4UM

I've been a big fan of Norm longer than this board has existed. The newest special was really weak.

they're just not in the same league, Norm has been in show business a hell of a lot longer and just has far more professional experience.

God damn i wish i had a time machine.

Even he said he didn't like it.

his special or the board?

9/11

It was a watered down version of some of his other standup I've listened too. It was still alright.

He included his safest material, you'll never hear about Richard Clock in his standup, man convicted of knife-raping his wife.

It was alright, it's just that if you obsessively watch Norm videos, you notice his recycled material.

What made it happier was that everyone ignored it and acted like they didn't hear it

>happier
*funnier, what the fuck

>"no you cannot rape my mother with a knife"

what a legend

>I wish I had a time machine
>To go back and kill Hitler?
>No, so I could take back my fucking question

oh god this is hilarious

So you could get in on that action?

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

>mfw I found out Kassem had a family

honestly the funniest part for me is when Adam drops the water on the laptop

>she got cut by a fuckin' sorcerer

>cringing
cringe

So I could get lost in Hitler's eyes

Congrats. Youre at least 15

Embarrasing? This is funny you fucking presuming moron.

What the fuck are you talking about?

He sounds like a real jerk

i hope norm does something again with dennis miller soon, he does his best material when hes with dennis

Watch the video you returd

>This is embarrassing.

Woman detected

This Lindsey Lohan can't swim a stroke, but she sure knows every dive in town.

>Norm will die soon

nah. you just think that because Dennis laughs so hard while sucking Norms COCK

No offence, but that sounds like kind of Commie gobbledeegoop.