youtube.com/watch?v=iTECNKpZAM4
jmdematteis.com/2015/01/jlu-lost-episode.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black Green Lantern

Was for the good...

Bums me out. Best DC universe ever

I would have liked at least a Hal cameo once

who /bestcharacter/ here?

He's a character from the comics dipfuck. And if you watched the show he was awesome.

every episode with question was kino

>Its a Superman traps Doomsday in another dimension and Batman spergs out episode

There was one in the Chronos arc

Reporting in

>Best character
>Not based Green Arrow for constantly calling everyone out on their bullshit

whats the best episode and why was it Epilogue

>It's a Batman is possessed by Deadman and shoots someone and then gets traumatized for weeks episode

It had a good ending, wrapped up the universe well.
>The tips of shoelaces are called aglets, their true purpose is nefarious

At least we have Young Justice coming back

Even when Batman is clearly in the wrong, Bruce Timm still jumps through hoops and rips reaity asunder to make sure that somehow Batman has the moral high ground.

who /bestepisode/ here?

You just named it! That's the Batman I love.

youtube.com/watch?v=sI0vtqxoG1k

The best ep is Epilogue. Nice try user.

>it's a bat wank post

... i thought unlimited was better than btas

Pic related is actual kino

1. As a character, very interesting and compelling.

2. It's rather ironic that he dosen't realize that his intelligence, which is leaps and bounds above others, is his "super power" (rather ironic considering how "dumb" some of his decisions are).

youtube.com/watch?v=NeDNfhCwm_c

Given what happened at the end of the 2nd and 3rd season; Alex Jones is basically afraid of Lex Luthor.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg

sounds good

>implying the best episode wasn't the one where man of murder tried to kill Darkseid
youtu.be/dmTg7ROPssc

>Greatest story never told
>Patriot act

Only right answer

>Terry is Batmans son

>Token Liberal
>Calling out bullshit

Amazo was a stupid overpowered character and he ruined the show

>I feel kinda....funny

how did he ruin the show if he was only in like 3 episodes?

but wasn't there 4 or 5 seasons?

It was enough. Stupid character. Also the forced interracial shit with GL and Hawkgirl

>forgetting the Darkseid episodes

How can Marvel even compete?

>forced
>not one of the best relationship arcs of the show

It's the fucking Hollywood alien agenda. We can't let those feathered bastards take our men.

>t. Cuck fetishist

If you count Justice League, yes. If you count Justice League Unlimited as a separate show, then no.

>spergs out at a character in 3 episodes
>spergs out at a cartoon interracial couple

Sad!

Hal is boring, should have been Gardner. The Greatest Green LanternĀ®

He's a comic character, but he was largely forgotten by the time JL aired and his backstory in the show was completely different (most of which got retconned into the comic character later on.) If they wanted to stick to the comics at the time, it would have been Kyle Rayner, but Kyle sucks and GL without the core (who were all dead at the time) is shit so they made the right decision.

>it's a r_the donald user projects again episode

Wew lad

You have to go back

That user's next line will be "I was only pretending to be retarded."

did this show have the best superhero /sadkino/?

youtube.com/watch?v=jWHHsdE_oQg

This

>It's a Vandal Savage episode

It took me a few seasons of DS9 to realize that Jeffery Combs was the Question in JLU. What a fantastic fucking actor.

Batman TAS is still the supreme purveyor of capeshit sadkino

youtube.com/watch?v=KUtLTxBYZHw

youtube.com/watch?v=e2pfuSxXaMw

>i've got it covered, always.

WHY?

You would be better suited being MCUck fans tbqh. They got all your SJW needs there fellas. Also Amazo is a golden faggot who is a poor mans Dr Manhattan

>forced
How was it in any shape or form forced? You're just being racist for the sake of it.

That's not even the best Darkseid episode tho
youtube.com/watch?v=iTECNKpZAM4

Ok you win

This was great. Anyone who claims Superman must always have a no-kill rule must be kidding themselves. Only Batman is that autistic.

this. my boy Carter Hall got cucked for some John Stewart fanboys ship, stop stealing our Thanagarian women

They've had some gems that were sadly cancelled too soon.

>t. BLACKED subscriber

The way I always saw it, the Trinity should have varying levels of willingness to kill.
Batman won't ever kill to the point of autistic obssession, Superman will only ever kill the villains that only he himself can put down, like Doomsday and Darkseid; Wonder Woman still abhors killing, but she will snap a motherfucking neck if she needs to.

Shut up retard

Earth's Mightiest Heroes was on its way of becoming as good of a show as Justice League, but sadly it got changed into a shit show.

No Scarecrow or Riddler in the Legion of Doom :(

Stupid Bat Embargo

It was forced, the comic characters of Hawkman and Hawkgirl have always been paired up as star crossed soul mates who find each other in each life. The show drops this to force their Jewywood propaganda. That's when all that shit started, the early '00's

Don't forget to prep your girls Bull tonight cuck boy

yeah, is it just me or did the animation suddenly got really bad too?

Superman is the one that should NEVER kill. He's the only one powerful enough to find an alternative, whatever that might be. He's supposed to be better than all of us. He's the embodiment of hope.

Batman not killing anyone is stupid because he throws people off buildings and beats them to a pulp every night, which by now, realistically should've lead to someone dying already.

Diana has never had a no-killing policy. At least not since i started reading her book, back in the 80s. She does try not to go overboard but she will fuck you up if you push her too far.

It happened very organically. Unlike say kira and odo on DS9. They were subtle at first and did it very well

The creators couldn't figure a good way to use him after he became good so they left him to ponder after failing to deal with chaos magic.
They were originally going to have a post credits gag in the last episode showing Amazo wondering if it was safe to go back

Yeah they cut the show's budget big time.

There shouldn't be a no-kill rule. I'm not saying Batman should kill, but he also shouldn't go around acting like a holier-than-thou asshole talking down at people for killing someone in rather fucked up circumstances. The no-kill rule is an autistic in-story explanation for the self-imposed censorship American comics went through in the 50s. Also, it's easy to have a no-kill rule with writers as you own personal angels in the outfield making sure you are never put in a situation where you have to kill.
If we can accept Cobra troops always parachuting to safety, we can accept that Batman always punches his opponents into unconsciousness and not make it some huge act of moral supremacy.

Superman should kill if hes fighting someone like Doomsday who literally can't be stopped

western attempt at making a loli fanservice stuff

Superman grew up on a farm, he knows what it means to put down a raging animal.

No. That's what made the Death Of Superman so gimmicky cheap and terrible.

Hell, this very show shows you how Superman taking the easy way out leads to him becoming desensitized and flat out villainous.

Superman, the real Superman, should never have to even consider killing his opponent.

Did he ever interacted with Batman?

That's bullshit and you know it. Superman isn't an all-powerful god, and there are times when he has to do what needs to be done.
Or are you the type of person who thinks Golden Age Superman trying to end the Anti-Monitor once and for all was out of character?

You never see The Question and Batman in the same place at the same time!

Here's the script of an episode the executives didn't approve of and vetoed

jmdematteis.com/2015/01/jlu-lost-episode.html?m=1

It's based on Martian Manhunter's chocos (oreos) addiction

>batman calmly spends time with this little girl on her last moments

Meanwhile, on the dccu
>DO YOU BLEED
>YOU WILL

>batman decides to retire when he has no choice but to take a gun to save someone due to being too old and sick

Meanwhile on dccu
>batman shoots everyone

When the League abducted Green Arrow, you could see The Question among the crowd

>star crossed soul mates who find each other in each life

That shit is the most forced troupe in romantic stories, though.

Don't ever put the Timmverse and the DC movieverse in the same sentence again.

hurr lets compare apples to oranges durr

Did you not watch that scene with Bruce saving a little girl in Metropolis?

Batman saved and hugged a little girl with erect nipples in BvS, though.

What did you guys think of Supermans portrayal in the DCAU? Most people I talk to seemed to like it despite the fact he seemed much more demoralized compared to classic supes

This was kinda gay. I thought it was cooler that he was some random nobody who Bruce basically adopted, making the Batman based on lineage is cheap.

I guess it's more like Diniverse. Have you seen Killing Joke by Timm? It's fucking disgusting.
More like apples and rotten tomatoes, amirite?
It's not even close to be the same thing.

which makes sense considering how the world turned against him after Superman TAS
aside from that, he was the second biggest jobber

These fucking nu-males know nothing about superman. That's why batman is such a fucker, the joker has killed thousands, but killing the joker would be going to far. Everyone of the people who died post their clashes is on batman.

I hope you're being ironic. Guy is the worst lantern of them all. It's literally part of his character that he's a shit head that got promoted superfast based on pure bias on the Guardians part.

well it makes sense for Superman though, when he breaks the no kill rule permanently you get Injustice

Batman has killed Joker few times. He just continues coming back with power of the popularity.

>10 minutes into the Justice League and she gives you this look

I really love BTAS Batman, probably becuase he had more of Dinis influence than Timms. When Timm writes him, every single woman in the DC universe gets Batmans dick: Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Batgirl, Terrys Mom. The character becomes a self insert for Timm.

>erect nipples
to be fair, I too would be aroused by being saved by batman
no homo

>How will you stop me, Bruce? I have superhuman strength.

>erect nipples

Why would you even notice that on a little girl... why even bring it up?

BvS is kino

When I first saw Unlimited's intro, it blew my brain with the immense scale and proportion it had.
It felt like a true crown jewel in the superhero genre, one that meant all the sincerity and affection to DC's character's history.
It was a sensation I later got years later when I looked at Alex Ross and Darwyn Cooke artwork.

As opposed to Dini, who literally married Zatanna, right?

I didnt know there were so many patricians on this shithole