Why didn't he just remove their hoods?

why didn't he just remove their hoods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UIjxFUpECKg?t=21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big

What can you tell me about Bane? Why does he wear the mask?

Letho?

he didnt want them seeing where they were going, its classic CIA procedure.

he's a big guy

He might have had to pay extra.

> they were trying to grab ior preis

What did he mean by this? Who is lor Preis?

Freezing this ship...with no survivors!

The ship plan I just filed with the Lodge lists me, Demavend, the archer here, but only one of you!

This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

Anyone has that video where there is a college or some kind of party and there's a kid dressed as bane?

For you.

Ior Preis was a cut character that would've originally had a small cameo in TDKR. At the end of the movie, it would be revealed that CIA survived the crash and was nursed back to health by Preis. This would be the set-up for the stand-alone Bill Wilson film, which was unfortunately scrapped when studio execs decided the movie would be too deep for modern audiences. That's why they tacked on a death scene for Juan Ovyu too, since he no longer had a role to play in the CIA film.

youtu.be/UIjxFUpECKg?t=21s

FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC BANEPOSTING MOTHERFUCKERS CAN YOU FUCKING STOP WITH THIS RETARDED ASS MEME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING STOP WHY I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS STUPID ASS MEME POLLUTING EVERY FUCKING WHERE I GO EVERYWHERE I FUCKING LOOK IT'S ALL HURR DURR CIA CIA FOR YOU NO SURVIVORS

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU RETARDED FAGS CONTINUE TO USE THIS ROTTING ASS MEME IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS FOUR FUCKING YEARS WHY DO YOU INSIST WITH THIS FUCKING RETARDED BULLSHIT MEME I'M SO SICK OF IT STOP JUST STOP

IT'S THE WORST STUPIDEST FUCKING MEME IN THE UNIVERSE WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER WHY ARE YOU FUCKING OBSESSED WITH THIS DOGSHIT MEME YOU FUCKING ASSBURGERS

JUST FUCKING STOP IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY IT'S NOT ORIGINAL IT'S A FUCKING PIECE OF CANCER ASS SHIT STOP IT ALREADY YOU FUCKING RETARDS STOP JUST FUCKING STOP I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT AGENT FAGGOT AND DOCTOR NIGGERFUCK AND THE OTHER ASS BANE IT'S NOT FUNNY IT WAS NEVER FUNNY

KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING BANE FAGGOTS YOU'RE CANCER YOU'RE THE WORST AND I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU TO DEATH I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FROM DICK CANCER I HOPE IT FALLS OFF AND A PLANE CRASHES IN YOUR STUPID FUCKING FACE AND YOU BURN IN HELL FOREVER FUCK YOU

>b-b-b-but MUH HOTHEAD
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING BANEPOSTING REDDITORS

Terrible bait. Go back to /lit/

this is a BANE thread
hotheads not welcome

Hottest head

SHOW ME ITS BODY

>Can't recognize the bait

Shit, I meant pasta - not bait

TU ES UN GRANDE HOMME!
POUR TOI!

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would hood a man before throwing him out of a plane.

dead meme

Tell me about user! Why does he type in caps?

So show me its body.