IT'S TIME AMERICA FOR 18 YR OLDS TO BE PRESIDENT

Sign the petition famalamadingdongs! 22 year old nu-males and feminists know so much about the world already from facebook and wikipedia, it's 2016! They are old enough to vote but can't serve in the office they are voting for? Give me a break!
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/allow-citizens-under-age-35-be-president-constitutional-amendment

Other urls found in this thread:

multivu.com/players/English/7878051-captain-morgan-under-35s-potus-petition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a good reason why retarded young kids aren't allowed to be president.

>just graduate high school
>want to be president

IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK THAT WAY REEEEEEEE

On a tangent, why can't everyone vote? What makes everyone over 18 able to vote but not anyone under 18?

...You have to be under 18 if you don't understand why. If I were allowed to vote at 14... jesus fucking christ. Just... jesus christ no.

yeah seriously, why can't we have 6 year olds voting for their favorite my little pony character for president?

I mean, surely one of those ponies would be roughly as effective as Justin Trudeau, and infinitely more qualified

Instead of that can we raise the voting age to 25? Maybe 30?

Not a god damn chance in hell.

Also Captin fucking Morgan is pushing this through as an ad campaign. Never bought their shitty rum and never will now.
multivu.com/players/English/7878051-captain-morgan-under-35s-potus-petition/

I have been considering a run gor mayor of my town. I plan to boost the economy with the creation of 'Ice Town'.

Ice skating rinks are recession-proof.

Fuck it, vote for me and I'll be Trump but 18
Stuff I like:
Death penalty
Export/Import tariffs
Lowering taxes on citizens
Bringing manufacturing back to the US
Building a wall on the southern border

Things I don't like:
Affirmative action
H1B visas
Extended-stay welfare
For-profit prison systems
Our crumbling infrastructure
LGBT shit

Wasnt our youngest president to-date like 40 something?

Shit doesnt need to be lowered at all.

Liberals will always find something to (((progress))). I swear in our lifetime a movement will take off and get a lot of traction to allow a non-birthright citizen to become POTUS.
>it's 2049 c'mon!

I grew up relatively fast for my age, I do not wish anyone below 30 to be president.

21 year olds are still just kids but starting to see adult stuff.

Why can't I run for president of the United States?

I'd vote Rarity

>the creation of 'Ice Town'

Glad you clarified that, ice is the street name of meth here.

Ice here is just something that's on the road during the winters.

t. underaged faggot

Just because you were dumb as a 14 year-old, doesn't mean others must be, too.

I'd totally do that.

>2035
>Aussie running for president
>Full on "gibs me dat" campaign
>Use banter to steamroll other candidates
>Get into office
>Go from extremely hard left to extremely hard SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>Stump the commies so fucking badly they'll feel it for the rest of their lives
>8 years are up
>Leave country
>Go back to Australia
>Decline all interviews
>Occasionally call up CNN to shitstir
>Get within 2 or 3 words of dropping TS/SCI information just for the mental image of bulging veins in the POTUS's forehead
>Last words on deathbed will be "The UFO documents are in the...."

I grew up extremely quickly, I was homeless on my 18th birthday and 3 months later I had a job, a house, and friends. I didn't have the luxury to have loving parents and I'm glad.

>when people become 18 they magically become rational voters
explain yourselves

you have to draw the line somewhere.

why 18?

why not earn your vote in some concrete way that can be displayed as opposed to # of ways you've gone around the sun?

A developed frontal lobe.

Which actually isn't finished until one's mid 20s.

But most others are dumb because the populace is stupid but knowledgeable. Kids are too impressionable these days

>I was a dumbfuck at 14 so everyone is

The point isn't that people become rational overnight. Rather, that they have had so much time to become rational prior to then, that only a small minority would remain so at that age.

It's like how roller coasters have height requirements. You don't expect people to instantly grow upon reaching the roller coaster, you expect them to be at that height before they get there.

would remain irrational at that age*

Because that's too complex a process for normies. Keep in mind this thread is about the USA and here the thought of requiring people to have photo ID issued by the government to vote is racist/ageist/whateverist because ghetto rats and old people with severe dementia living in assisted living homes might not have one.

What "concrete" way would you suggest as a means for people to earn the right to vote?

I wouldn't mind making it a little bit lower, like say 30. But 18? Fuck that.

Yeah, to be president you should need to be a billionaire who flip flops on issues every 6 months and went into bankruptcy 4+ times and earned all your wealth with the help of a $1+ million dollar loan from your daddy ;^)

Honestly I'd rather people under 30 didn't vote, and I'm 23 and consider myself an educated voter.

+2 shekel

Man.
21 years old.
Own or rent property.
USA citizen (non naturalized and no anchor babies).
Not overweight
Straight.

>flip flops
That's right goy, you're not allowed to change your mind on anything kekeke

God you people are retarded. You are the reason why politics are so shit.

if IQ is legitimate in its measure of intelligence, why are there age requirements to become president or to vote?

you can't have it both ways

Actually read about our early presidents and tell me trump has done less dumb shit and more accomplishing things in their lives. Nigger!

HELL NO

Life experience is more important in dealing with the world.
Being naive is a big problem.

>wisdom and IQ are the same thing

Young people make the best leaders.

name one job that gives you the experience neccessary to be president

protip: you can't because being a president is the only way

Living through your life and seeing the way the world works helps you to become president.
Young people make good puppets, not presidents.

In order for you to change an Amendment, you have to call for a constitutional convention and have like 75% of the states agree

You can't just have the president have Congress change it.

#VoteTwiler
#freerecess
#toys4all
#kidslivesmatter

Executive order to ban teachers.

>I want every dumbfuck 14 year old to be able to vote

desu the way males are brought up today I'd say the voting age should be 30

Males in their 20s today are basically still boys compared to their counterparts from 100 years ago.

What the fuck? Is this some kinda campaign to get Bernouts to drink their shitty rum or something?