Have you forgiven D&D yet Sup Forums?

Have you forgiven D&D yet Sup Forums?

This season looks great

youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74Ao1ltSy64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many times do you have to get burned by a good trailer to understand that they don't mean a fucking thing?

Beric means Lady Stoneheart is confirmed, right?

lolno

>Lady Stoneheart

have the lines completely blurred between book and show for anyone else yet?

i can't keep track of what's being adapted and what isn't

Maybe I just need to reread the books, but what's the point when it will never be finished?

Whats that image implying?

Stannis was a bitch boy who in the end cared about the throne more than his morals and his honor

>t. pleb

Kino confirmed

It's implying the writers don't even know what they wrote

>average got fan intelligence

This pretty much means Jaimes dead right

sort of. i used to remember autist levels of details from the books but i forgot most of it because i just don't really care anymore

This show is my favorite show still on air at the moment

disgusting

The books are shit.

D&D are shit.

D&D modifying the books is really, really good.

I'm mad at D&D for being shit, but I'm equally mad at that fat fuck for not finishing his fucking books so that the show can stay as good as it was.

Oh yeh, spoiler alert, it'll be a shit season with a lot of bad pussy and sneks moments.

D&D did a good job tweaking grrms autism in the first four seasons, i'll give them credit for that. harenhal is a good example, i'm glad they cut out the bloody mummers and all that stupid shit

Sneks all get killed by Euron

stay in your cointainment thread, reddit

I mentally checked out in Season 5, now I simply watch it for the sake of it, I've invested waaay too much time and energy into it and all the theories and speculations, only to be disgusted by the kike showrunners. Hell, I even forgot like half the storylines that are running right now, I keep forgetting where the characters are and what are they doing.

They can't, I shitposted it too hard and it was deleted before a new one could be made.

HE WILL RISE AGAIN! THE ONE TRUE KING!

did anyone else drop this show after this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=74Ao1ltSy64

That redeemed the show

Dabid are actively trying to ruin the series so fans will become bored ans Fatman doesn't have to write anymore

why of all people is beric still alive in the show? Hes been dead for two entire books

D&D stands for Dicks and Dragons? Brilliant OP.

no he becomes a jonfag at the end of the season which is way worse

Why do they go almost out of their way to make the show as poor of adaptation as possible?
It's actually kind of shocking.

Like wtf is this?

It's been shit after s3.

4 was ok. It became basically unwatchable in season 5

>Stannis was a bitch boy who in the end cared about the throne more than his morals and his honor
This is actually true, but only of the show. However afterwards he clearly was regretful, especially when he realized that he sacrificed his daughter for nothing.

Why does this this trailer feel like it was made for teenage girls? It's embarrassing to watch.

...it literally means the exact opposite.