Does pol believe in reincarnation?

Hey polacks! I know this is a bit of a x subject but the older I get the more troubled I become by the thought of getting reborn in some shitpart of the world. (the vast majority to be honest)

Imagine being born as a girl in a place like Pakistan or Sudan for instance. Shiiiii....

Do you ever think about stuff like that?

>shiiii
Imagine being born as a nigger

>Do you ever think about stuff like that?
ouch town population: (You) , bro

lmao that one guy got fucking SMACKED

not a nig just a concerned white dude

What bombing is this? Youtube link?

It probably isn't like rolling the dice or something. Each life you live is meant to teach you something.
A worm, for example, is probably working on learning some very basic lessons.
I think there are lesser-humans, of course, but I don't think it's like you're a nigger before you're a korean. I think you may be born with more capability (IQ etc) and therefore more responsibility, but the destination and circumstances of your birth are probably specialized to teach you things that you, personally, need to learn.

That said, the real mechanisms of the universe are probably so complex, that to try to understand it would be like an ant trying to understand a television.

interesting way of looking at it user.

Yeah I do, especially after reading Deepak Chopra's life after death. What bums me out the most is we usually forget our past lives after we're reborn so it's like what's the point? I wish there will be spirits that reveal everything we'd want to know after we die but there's no way of knowing

Yes, but you'll live the same life again, it happens every time they reset the Universe.

its a crane collapsing in meccas

That's the problem. I look at all these millions of shitkins. World overpopulation so if it was a lottery you'd have to be quite lucky being born into a white family again.

I want to be reincarnated as something with a purpose.

>there is meaning for something you do not remember before nor anything ypu will remember after

Keep dreaming

>That kid who pushes him mom out of the way.

Feels every time.

Haha, maybe if you're lucky, you'll be reincarnated as a niglet on the way to the abortion clinic.

>I know everything

Imagine having really shitty luck and being reincarnated by something that barely lives for a few moments over and over again.

Like a Chinese girl or a fly.

Yeah, doesn't really make sense.
But then again, IF there was such a thing, we wouldn't understand it anyway.
What are the chances that Humans really are the most perceptive things in the universe?

>I get the more troubled I become by the thought of getting reborn in some shitpart of the world.
If reincarnation exists, it is based on your karma. You don't reincarnate willy-nilly anywhere, it depends on what karma you have to work out and what lesson(s) you need to learn to evolve as a spiritual human.

"What you sow, so shall you reap." Put out good (positive), get good back. Put out bad (negative), get negative back. So, live a good life.

Karma as in having lived life as a good or a bad person? That's pretty much what Buddhism is all about as far as I know but then you look at Buddhist countries and they are also third world shitholes. Mfw. getting reborn as a thai hooker.

It's something nice to think about but I doubt it happens.

Indians get reincarnated as dung beetles.

>Karma as in having lived life as a good or a bad person?
Right. If you hurt someone, you will suffer for it in some way. It will come back to you. Like I ended my previous post, put out negative, get it back. Put out positive, get positive back. If you hurt people that will come back to you in some way. If you steal, kill, say cruel things - anything negative will come back to you. And the same applies to doing, saying, thinking good, positive things. It is physics, really.

>That's pretty much what Buddhism is all about
I gained my knowledge from Advaita philosophy, which is from Vedanta, a form of Hinduism.

>they are also third world shitholes.
Yeah, I have a few theories about that but I have to go to bed.

as do I, good night user. Thanks for sharing.

One more thing - so basically, to tie karma into your original question, if you don't finish your karma in this life, then you are reincarnated and have to deal with your karma, and life lessons, in your next life. IF reincarnation exists. So, again, just live a good life, as best you can.

Hope you feel better about things. Focus on this life, living it well, then you should be o.k. if you have to come back.

If I was a girl born in Saudia Arabia and am killed because of Sharia law. I would reincarnate as a crane.

I'll read into it! Thanks.

It doesn't really matter. If there's reincarnation you wouldn't be able to remember your previous life. Therefore you wouldn't have any comparison and your life in a shithole would be great for you after all.

Well not sure if that counts the moment they cut your clit off.

the "soul" is comprised of multiple parts. Your consciousness moves on to the afterlife, but another part of your soul (luck) is carried on to your descendants. While your body's energy remains here on Earth in the form of whisps / "ghosts"

He died too young to be corrupted by Islam, but like a real man should.

wow, this is really making me think..

pretty sure the radicalization starts young in those countries