Meet Joker Boy, self-proclaimed real life Joker...

>Meet Joker Boy, self-proclaimed real life Joker. Personal demons drove him to scar his face pretty much like the real Joker did. Even the Joker himself (in The Dark Knight) wore make up, but not Joker Boy.

>Not much is known about Joker boy as of now except for his name, Mischa, as seen on his story in Vimeo.

vimeo.com/105770872

Other urls found in this thread:

latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2015/02/05/venezuelan-man-chops-off-his-nose-and-gets-face-implant-to-look-like-marvel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Even the Joker himself (in The Dark Knight) wore make up
Oh wow and here I was thinking foe the longest time that Heath Ledger actually cut his face for the movie, I guess you really do learn something new everyday

>This is an average DC Comics fan

>This is an average DC Movies casual
ftfy

>Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

>Jared Leto.jpg

>Mischa

ofcourse a slav did this

>salty marvel fan
I know your comics are too shitty to read but don't take out on us for it. Go wipe your tears with those Marvel hip hop variant covered issues.

i assumed they meant the character heath was playing used makeup (remember the police shooting scene) while this guy has had the lipstick and black eyes tattooed on

but if its the way you described it yeah pretty retarded

>Those generic tattoos beside the Joker knockoff shit
Is this just an edgy faggot?

I bet he's never touched or picked up a comic

>personal autism drove him to scar his face pretty much like the real Joker

Fixed

Reminder: This is DCEU Joker's canonised look.

Why do edge lords worship the Joker? I mean he's a cool comic book character. But he's just that, a character.

Is this the dude who plays Cass in Preacher?

InB4 he adds Damaged

Well, if we're bringing that up, Marvel fans don't seem to be much better. Both are equally retarded.

Spoiler alert: That's not what a fucking Glasgow smile looks like.

Pic related if you need a lead for what to search on Google.

ROCK'N'ROLL ANGELS BRING HARD ROCK HALLELUJAH

because edge lords like opposite spectrum of Mary Sues

I don't think he's trying to look like Red Skull user. If he was he's doing a very bad job at having any of his recognizable features

You gave me a hearty chuckle user.

Like I said, he's retarded. You can google " Red Skull Guy " and plenty of shit will pop up for him if you want to read into it.
latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2015/02/05/venezuelan-man-chops-off-his-nose-and-gets-face-implant-to-look-like-marvel/

MOMS

GONNA

MASTURBATE

>Hi, I'm here for the job interview

I would hire him to show to children why they should care about there mental health

>unironically reading comics
Fuck off virgin.

Kek
I fucking loved Lordi, whatever happened to them? They won Eurovision then dropped completely off the radar.

Mary Sues are nothing but wish fulfillment characters. If the author was writing an edgy main character because he wanted to live vicariously through his fictional creation it would classify as a Mary Sue.

but the joker is not a mary sue yet

I hadn't kept up with them either, but apparently they put out a few more albums and have been touring. So pretty much they carried on like any other band.

No one fucking cares. Go post this shit on /cgl/. It's not Sup Forums.

Ironically the Red Skull just wears a mask, he has a regular face underneath the mask.

DELETE THIS

Looks like a generic Joker thug from the Arkham games