Besides white women, do you believe that kino is the next big thing for african americans?

besides white women, do you believe that kino is the next big thing for african americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_bfOWof0Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU
nationalreview.com/article/445206/jordan-peeles-get-out-trite-get-whitey-movie
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
youtube.com/watch?v=JUc3wpDRiXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't this some sort of blaxploitation?

chadwick kino
youtube.com/watch?v=C_bfOWof0Sg

why?

>Hollywood does round 2
>gets reviewed like all other content this time and scores end up in the 60-80% range
>blacks accuse critics of racism again

>(((Rotten Tomatoes)))

Niggers never realize when they are being pandered to.

>The Birth of a Nation (1915) - 100%
>The Birth of a Nation (2016) - 72%

>too afraid to criticize black media for fear of being racist
Is that what we're supposed to learn?

>Reddit Tomatoes scores black tv/movies highly
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Honestly though, this is the black renaissance. Watched Moonlight last night, was fucking gayniggerkino.

>when you are a racist because black people make good movies but you can't find a single bad review in the whole internet and you blame the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU

Who the fuck ruined Get Out's perfect score?

Exploits the race issue which is a hot button issue now more than ever it seems.

a conservative gay black man

100% just means all of the """critics""" they put on the site have recommended something in general and of course progressive shills aren't going to dissuade the general populace from watching the latest propaganda. they could stand to be more subtle about it, but of course this just means there's no high level of coordination between them.

>Kino
Check

>Shit posting topic
Check

>Race baiting
Check

Yep, it's a kinotard thread.

I didn't say it was the jews, fishing-for-(you)s-kun

a black guy...
nationalreview.com/article/445206/jordan-peeles-get-out-trite-get-whitey-movie

*blocks Atlanta*

The next big thing for African Americans is my wife's fat ass being impaled on their BBC

At some point they will revoke his status as a trusted reviewer and a bunch of movies will have different scores.

Fat chance, negro.

white male protagonist - LEARN SOMETHING HOLLYWOOD!

I know this is a bait thread but I couldn't get through Dear White People because of the stilted Oblivion tier dialogue. I'm a liberal lefty as well

>rotten tomato scores for tv shows

I'm a liberal lefty as well but I couldn't watch dear white people because Im over being reminded what a piece of shit I am

To be fair Get Out and Atlanta are both pretty good. The other two are terrible tho

It upsets me that not enough people fuck with Insecure.

Already happened once.

Did you even watch it? The first episode literally sets up the white guy as being genuine and a nicer guy than 99% of the black dudes in their little club

>I judge a film's intent without first having watched it

Nah. You seem pretty conservative to me, pham.

Only moronic zombies or masochists would willingly continue to watch obvious, trite propaganda aimed at themselves.

Why do you guys continue to lie about dear white people? What do you have to gain from this false advertizement?

>they critisize a whole race but a single good guy is good so its totaly fine

After that hole Oscars hashtag bitch fit Hollywood and bleeding heart liberals have gone out of their way to praise anything made by a black person. Even if it's subpar at best they will get a pat on the back.
They don't even realize that from this point on the awards and accolades receive all have an invisible asterisk. They aren't being judged by their merit as writers, directors, performers. They're being handed shit just for being brown.

> An piece of media is automatically good if it depicts diversity
> If a piece of media that depicts diversity is not praised the critics are racist bigots

Just...

I didn't watch it either, mainly because I'm just not interested in watching too many race-based dramas at once.

What I don't do, is assume I know the underlying message of a film I haven't bothered to watch. That's what a conservative does, and I'm not retarded.

you are you to say is subpar when overwhemingly the critics think its good? stop being insecure about your dick size and accept that black people can make good movies

Hurr durr I can't understand the point of a tv show because I haven't watched it but I still get to complain

>Why do you guys continue to lie about dear white people? What do you have to gain from this false advertizement?

Same question aimed your way. Only pretend I spelled advertisement right, you knuckledragger.

Learn what? That movies aimed towards the black community are a thing and makes some money? I think they already knew that. For like, a good couple years now.

Because most people don't let critics tell them what is good or bad and can instead think for themselves.

educate me please

I don't have to do shit, ask your mom for $8 and watch it yourself

>they critisize a whole race
When does this happen, snowflake? Please be specific with episode titles and timestamps.

you mean most people that believe that adut men who wear capes and can't die is art? um, no sweatie try again

Christ, is this shooped?

>rotten tomatoes
>not utter cancer full of movie buff dweebs with no appreciation of the medium as an art form or experience in anything past 80s blockbusters

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

>all films must be art

Sounds boring.

That was probably the weakest sweetie post I've ever seen, congrats sweetie. Also, you people are the ones worshipping superhero movies and fucking wonder woman.

No, burden of proof is on the one making the claim. You said the show criticizes an entire race. So provide the proof.

I got a C in Philosophy 101, don't try to outwit me.

what do you mean you people white boi?

It is boring. There should always be a healthy mix of both art and entertainment. But you know how pretentious some people get about film.

>muh reviews

The only thing (((Hollywood))) cares about is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And this is why I've grown from indifference to dislike to seething hate for all niggers. Pandering, agenda pushing, and BLM have made me a radical racist.

yes, the original claim is they show a good guy who happens to be white therefore its not racist

He's talking about idiots. Idiots are a race now.

>Atlanta only has 10 half-hour episodes
>episodes still chock full of filler

>superhero movies are fun

That's completely separate from the claim you made about them critisizing an entire race. Both things could be untrue for all I know.

But you still have the burden for supporting your claim.

>stop being insecure about your dick size and accept that black people can make good movies
I am black so...yeah. I can call bullshit on my own all day everyday and don't have to worry about shit but being called Uncle Tom which is a weak insult.

damn, I guess you really deserved that C

I enjoy them.

you deserve to die in a gas chamber

Unironically this. Fuck niggers, they're dregs on society

>caring about RT scores
>caring about any "professional" review
I wish I was 15 yo again

I unironically agree with this poster

Original user, literally the first episode. The white boyfriend tries to be accepting and do his best to support the bitch when its obvious no one else wants him around. He literally has a guy get in his face, and he apologizes and leaves. LITERALLY setting him up to be the nicest genuine guy ever, and the only reason she has issues dating him is because he is white. So yeah, it totally focuses on the racism of white people...

Not an argument, friend. :)
Let me try to explain it in a way even a simpleton like you might understand.

"The ocean is orange."
"What the fuck, no it isn't. The ocean is actually purple, because it's made out of grape juice!"

In this argument, two parties are making ridiculous claims. The burden of proving these claims rests on both of them. Is the original argument wrong? Of course. But the second party did not refute the claim with a logical argument, instead he made a similarly outrageous claim.

Had you simply gone, "prove they portrayed a white guy as a good character", you would have been golden - but instead you made the claim that they "criticized an entire race". It was a very stupid thing to do.

What!?

this picture is offenssive, go back to pol

Yeah, those kids sure look excited to be singled out for being black

All me?

Atlanta was pretty good, though it had a bit of filler and Donald Glover is trash. FX is still the real kino channel. That show about niggers making crack might be fun too

You're acting like the writers believe you're supposed to see forcing white people out as a bad thing.

The ridiculousness of things like this was the entire point of Get Out, the movie you all universally hated.

Stop acting like your racism is based on principle.

The problem is that black people expect that treatment at the same time they decry it.

Get out was great but rottentomatoes gives any half decent tv show a fresh rating

they probably tried to eat the flowers

i don't count that shit as genuine blackino

hollywood money tossing the poor cunts a bone in the form of a oscar bait or a fucking marvel movie isn't true black art

and yes, while this 'scared of being racist so can't criticise em' shit is bullshit, you definitely get liberal brownie points for riding black creative's dick at the moment

it looks fucking stupid. like Lena Dunham's turd but starring an obnoxious black chick. boo

>white people don't help us
>white people stop helping us

>besides white women, do you believe that kino is the next big thing for african americans?

>white female black male are the single least likely couple to remain together in the USA
>white female black male relationships, more times than not, end with the white girl gutting the black man of all his money in divorce or fake-rape claims, then the black man murders her

>hollywood is going to gut the black man and take his shit, in which blacks will chimp out and burn down hollywood

OP is a prophet, black renaissance will bring about Hollywood's death, at the cost of african-american cinema.
Greengap this boast.

Oddly enough they still hate Spike Lee movies. I wonder what he really did to piss off hollywood so much.

If the pandering was genuine they'd dust off one of those Cecil DeMille Lifetime awards for him.

My theory is that Spike is a racist moralist. The racist they can deal with but they don't like movies where there is a right and a wrong.

I must say the sight of the negro on camera fascinates me.

It's pretty fucking obvious they do. But no, they probably created this sympathetic character just so they could treat him like shit and laugh at white people.

how is this not funny?
youtube.com/watch?v=JUc3wpDRiXM

Wanted to post this.

>But no, they probably created this sympathetic character just so they could treat him like shit and laugh at white people.

He's only "sympathetic" to conservative white maless.

damn whoa..

I'm sure black people appreciate genuine help. Not participation trophies that amount to nothing but liberal whites feeling good about themselves.

You don't speak for black people or how they perceive characters. Fuck off.

Okay buddy, im sorry if you have aspie disease and can't relate to characters

part of what makes hollywood hollywood is that their films have a distinct right and a wrong, it's an integral aspect of their product

i think spike lee must just have rubbed the wrong dude the wrong way

i don't really think he's all that great, but the shit he makes is definitely closer to actual blackino

wtf I love blatant critic pandering in the age of social justice now