How did Wonder Woman affect you?

How did Wonder Woman affect you?

I didn't see it cause capeshit sucks and I don't want to give my money to hollyjews

It dropped this board's quality down by yet another notch thanks to yet another addition of capeshit flooding this board.

I haven't set foot in a movie theater in years.

Open letters are the absolute worst form of expression.

It didn't. My boyfriend and I walked out after about 30 minutes. Complete waste of 30 dollars.

It was pretty good, some stupid stuff but I liked anything dealing with the war

>a letter to my wife's sons
>by ben cuckera

faggot

women are powerful dummies

Did you suck each others dicks afterward or straght to pegging? Who's top?

How to make your son a pussy by being a grandstanding pussy.

Imagine living in a world where an entire generation is shaped by soulless corporate decision-making.

Five years here

Can I punch a woman on the street then

Why do dumb americlaps take superheroes so seriously? Is Wonder Woman supposed to be some sort of a feminist role model? She's not even human for fuck sake.

Cost me some movie tickets and I had a fun night with friends

It mostly affected me because I helped some guy jumpstart his car at the parking lot but he forgot to put it in neutral so it bumped into mine, giving me a dented number plate

Thanks Wonder Woman you bitch

why are people prtending WW is the first female superhero

The world is dumber and blind than ever

...but I did for Wonder Woman!

>Why do dumb americlaps take superheroes so seriously?

Nobody does. The studio pays these 'bloggers' to write articles about how important the movie is then they are spammed through twitter and the chans and Rxxxit so it looks like there is an actual controversy or something of note.

Real talk: nobody in their right mind would think a remake of a 1970s tv show is some giant leap forward in feminism.

Because millenials are so easily influenced by social media and are more consumerist than previous generations they can be tricked into thinking that buying or consuming something that is being advertised is a political act.

There's some hope for the younger generation, they still fall for the 'hey buddy come jump my car for me' bullshit.

fuck you pal call a tow do I look like AAA.

what did the lettery say?

>writing a letter to your sons

How much of a soppy vagina do you have to be write a letter to your sons. Fucking TALK TO THEM like a fucking normal person.
No wonder kids are so fucked up these days.

I'm always for helping people, next time I'm just going to make sure they're not fucking retarded

Also his phone was actually out of battery so he couldn't call even if he wanted to

God, this generation of men raised by liberal women will be the most emascualted cucks to walk the planet. America won't survive another century.

>Ben Cuckchera
>a subhuman libshit cock sucking nu-male cuckold is allowed to have children

This is a crime against humanity, moreso than Hitler.

historical revision in order to constantly perpetuate certain agendas that require the foundation of first time representation in order to exist. people will act like the next wonder woman junk film will be the first time they're being represented too

>faggots don't know about refunds

>t.literal fag

>It mostly affected me because I helped some guy jumpstart his car at the parking lot but he forgot to put it in neutral so it bumped into mine

This is why I don't help people anymore. Ever again. I've learned my life lesson one too many times.

They always have some magical excuse why they can't get help somewhere else.

I bet you fall for the "guy walking outside of the gas station with an empty 1gal gas can" trick too, eh?

you are too kind for this niggerish white trashist world user

I'm happy that a character whose comics I read 20 years ago got a well done and respectful big budget movie adaptation.
It's annoying how so many people are acting like the character was created just now though. Wonder Woman has been around for over 70 years, people could have put her on this pedestal of strong female hero ages ago if they really gave a fuck.

made me realize how retarded Americans are
>hurr secretaries are slaves
>the power of love beats le gratuitous archetypal nazi
10/10 in 'Murica

Gave me a boner for a jewess I didn't find attractive before now.

You?

Looks kinda awkward.
Maybe it's because I prefer my women to be a little thicc.

all this wonder woman praise is starting to piss me off now..

its not a good movie, its a shit cast, shit CGI, the main actress looks or resembles nothing of a or the Wonder Woman in 75 years..

and its not a new take, she has the same costume, but they were to lazy to make her hair nice and give her blue eyes..

fuck DC and fuck all these fat woman and cuck men.

I left the cinema feeling very satisfied.
It was a good film.

I like them jewesses but not enough to pay for capeshit, I'll wait for the blu ray release

>saw it on Father's Day because my dad's a pleb
It was pretty lame, though some parts were ok. I don't get it. It kills me when movies about costumed superhumans created as pure escapist fantasy try to say something about humans or society. Never works

also you guys were right she is a bit of a rat faced jew. And Pine is aging horribly. And the Amazons were laughable, those fucking accents

>video game journalist

That's like the worst role model ever for children.

Reinforced my disdain for capeshit after everybody told me it was good but I watched it (for free) and it was fucking shit

not a guy. nice assumptions tho

That started fully with Gen-X. Millienals had it even worse and whatever the fuck the name of the latest gen is has it to the nth level.

Unplug and live life.

>roastie whore doesn't understand humor
Shocking

I stopped watching capeshit a couple years ago. I only click on these threads to reaffirm my position. Nothing has even remotely persuaded me to watch them again.

he's the only guy I've ever had sex with, how could I possibly be a roastie

I can only be affected by movies I actually watch

Made me hate fate women even more.
Why do fate women exist? Who fucks them?
Everytime you see a fat women and not shame her, you put another nail in the coffin of western civilization.

Are you NEET?

Watched while drunk with friends, Gadot was fucking hot, 10/10 would never watch again.

>thesis in form of Rap
>Ultras' fight songs
>internet lingo IRL