Post YFW this is the election result

Post YFW this is the election result.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kansas
>voting Hillary
Make Arkansas blue, THEY still like the Clintons for some reason.

Happy goyim?

>north dakota
>literally the most red state in the union
>EVER, going blue

>Posts obvious troll map
>you fall for it and waste your time trying to refute it

I don't think Ahnold is a good metric for anything because people voted for him based strictly on his name. Besides, not like he was exactly Rick Santorum in terms of his beliefs.

I haven't been wrong on an electoral projection since 1992 when the projection was made inside of six months until election... Except in 2000 when I had Florida being blue. I was still right, but not "officially" right.

Kek wills this one.

Then again, Trump isn't Romney either.

Okay, so you're not a shill. Good to know... Haha. It was the Mexicans, though. They bus those motherfuckers to the polls - then bus them to another set of polls - and another. All. Day. Long.

>Washington, Oregon, California, and New Mexico going red before Nevada

Same principle applies though. A lot of conservatives said the polls were skewed against Romney and the silent majority would prevail. I'm not going with it. There may be a lot of blue collar workers going Republican, but the white collars are mostly going Democratic where I am.

>North Dakota and Idaho
>Democrats
I'm not an expert but this looks wrong

Look at the numbers you boor.

actually it's going to be fucking great when this happens and Trump is defeated by a huge landslide

Idaho blue nice try kiddo

>1 cent has been deposited in your account.

It was easy to see that Romney was a loser from the beginning also he had to take an incumbent president which is always more difficult. Neither of these variables apply now.

How's that work when they're not registered to vote you fucking idiot

Oh I know I know, they pretend to be dead people right?

Because That Fucking Happened

>>Florida blue

lol

source is here

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Florida is a true swing state:

>1976
Democrat
>1980, 1984, 1988
Republican
>1992, 1996
Democrat
>2000, 2004
Republican
2008, 2012
Democrat

>he doesn't know you don't need an ID to vote in blue states

Hillary's gonna try really hard to tie herself to Obama's legacy. Hell, people were calling for Romney to win by 300+ EV

>senate and house of reps pick Jeb and Graham as POTUS and VP

SLOW AND STEADY, BABY

>Reminder that House of Representatives picks the new Prez in the event of a tie
>Reminder that HoR is GoP+59

Tie is a Trump win.

Australia get nuked please

Doesn't seem likely.

>Wisconsin Red
>Florida/Georgia Blue

your thoughts?

>Hillary's gonna try really hard to tie herself to Obama's legacy
That's about the equivalent of a Republican in the 1930s tying himself to Hoover's legacy.

>Alabama
>Blue

Can anybody explain to me why every Trump rally seemingly has thousands of people with many more trying to get in unsuccessfully, any Hillary can't seem to even fill in a high school gymnasium, yet she's allegedly killing Trump in the polls now?

This shit makes absolutely no fucking sense to me

>state
>color

Yeah, no.

Media deception and liberal apathy.

Hillary supporters generally have jobs to go to, Trump supporters are usually trailer park trash who live on welfare and petty crime so they're available during the day to come to a rally. .

Thanks for clearing that up for me, leaf

A lot of Democrats are so sure of themselves they don't get involved until they vote.

Or they're fucking with the polls. Probably both.

Thoughts?