Teen Titans

TERRA DID NOTHING WRONG!

Yeah She did nothing wrong. She did EVERYTHING wrong.

She did Beast Boy wrong.

She was always the worst character.

She betrayed her friends and family.

She fucked a man twice her age because he said he'd help her control her powers.

She was too lazy to learn how to control them herself.

At the end she just ran away from everything and broke her supposed boyfriend's heart just so she wouldn't have to deal with her own guilt.

You, sir, are a liar and a scoundrel.

I want to fuck her, those buck teeth in the comics got me hard.

Terra is innocent. She just needed positive reinforcement

pls no bully the Terra

She had a boring costume

Not comic terra.

Dude, cmon

She did everything wrong, and you can't even blame it on Slade's cock in the cartoon version.

Terra was the bitch from school that only payed attention to you if it benefited her. She would get chummy with you when there was an exam coming so she could copy, and as soon as she was done with you she would go back to the boys that made her popular. Everything she did was out of greed for power and self preservation.

>"These Titans seem alright, I can roll with them for a while"
>"Beast Boy is pretty impressionable. He's been with the Titans from the start, so if I get on his good side, I can use him to get what I want through him"
>"Hey, this 'Slade' guy is even more powerful than the titans, maybe I can get him to help me"
>"Slade is giving me everything I need, I don't need the Titans anymore. Sure Slade, i'll help you kill them"
>"Oh no, turns out Slade was actually using me, help me Titans!"
Then, when she gets un-petrified by Trigon...
>"Who are you? I don't know you, go away"

>not worst Terra
Good to know we're in agreement

Do you actually believe this? The show spells out pretty clearly that her motives are fear of hurting the people she cares about.

>tried to kill all her former friends/ teammates
She did AT LEAST one thing wrong, and that's not nothing.

Did she really fuck Deathstroke in thr comics?

Yes.
Also nice trips.

A gentleman doesn't brag, and he was old enough to be her granddad.

That probably turned her on.

Forgot image.

I prefer her buck teeth design, it emphasizes her innocent aesthetics, then you learn she's into older men and you just harder. The bombshell bod leaves nothing to the imagination.

New 52 Terra did nothing wrong.

Cartoon Terra did a lot of wrong but was somewhat sympathetic.

80s Terra did everything wrong.

I enjoyed what I read of the Judas Contract. I like the teenage insecurity as a drive whether she believes it or not, but the narration kept on saying "She's simply evil," if i recall correctly. Slade succumbing to her was interesting, stay away from young Gooch.