How can Hispanics support Trump?

How can any Hispanic-Americans support Trump when he trashes their entire race? Isn't that a very beta thing to do?

Hispanic American is a race?

He's only trashing those in america illegaly

+1 shekel

Yeah cause my entire race is illegal.

Fuck you you racist piece of shit.

He never said anything about Hispanics. Mexicans are trash.

Well Mexicans do smell bad

There were Spanish colonies in the US in the 1500s. The English didn't settle until the 1700's. Hispanics that have been here for 300 years hate illegals.

Wait - Mexicans aren't Hispanics?

>How can any Hispanic-Americans
>Hispanic-American

Explain to me this "ethnic"-American bullshit.

All I know is the only reason faggots are even remotely interested in that drama is for views. This same topic Trump touched upon long ago with Megan "bleeds from somewhere" Kelly.

I don't understand how you fucking white niggers not get this. It's like saying I hate the french and then everyone telling me a racist because I hate whites. Fuck off.

There's a difference between Spanish heritage and indio mulatto trash.

Desperate for white approval. Fucking uncle Toms. Or Tío Tomás rather.

Man, your post is retarded. You must be extremely unintelligent, just like most spics.

>Wait - Mexicans aren't Hispanics?

>The term "Hispanic" was first used in the United States to define the growing number of the American population with Spanish ancestry.

Google is only a "new tab" away.

>mfw dominican friend tells me he would vote Trump if he could

Non-cucked legal immigrants and latino citizens like Trump. Its all the faggots in mexifornia who like to wave their mexican flags while enjoying the life provided by America the beautiful. Think about it, if you had immigrated here, gone through all the work, learned the language, did everything right, wouldn't you be pissed at the spics jumping the fence and shitting up your new home?

Why would being Hispanic have anything to do with their political candidate?

Trump has said nothing against American citizens of Hispanic origin, he is speaking of criminals who are out of the control of the nation.

obvious b8

but my spic relatives in the US support Trump because Trump is the only one who'll stop kebab

And your education really sucks. I feel bad for you.

>trashes their entire race
>"illegal immigrants"
Kill yourself, shill.

Easy.

Legal mexicans love trump.\
Illegal spics hate trump.

Trump supporting Legal latin american immigrants wave U.S.A. flags, anti trump illegal bottom feeders wave mexican flags. Mystery solved.

>wanting to jail white murderers is trashing the entire white race
>wanting to deport those who couldn't get accepted into the USA is trashing your race.
Deporting illegals benefits every citizen regardless of race.

Minorities love our God Emperor!
Dont you see all the brown people holding signs in the Trump Generals??????

/thread
My family's Chinese and we just call ourselves Americans. Why can't other people just leave behind the pan-national race-centered bullshit movements and participate in real nationalism?

>thinks .3% of illegal immigrants are an entire race

I found your umbrella

Please do not insult me I am Germanic-American

Hispanic bro here and I think the same thing. We're not all wetbacks and those that are give the rest of us a bad name.

Because they're legal and want to be Americans.

Because liberals love labels

Of course Hispanics stupid enough to consider themselves part of a race are stupid enough to conflate illegals with themselves.

>.02 cents has been added to your account. Thank you for correcting the record!

Obama won 72% of Hispanics in 2012, and he was going against a milquetoast Romney.

Remember, this includes Cubans, who tend to be White and Republican.

I know we are an individualist, multicultural society that judges each person by the content of their character, but don't those numbers scare you just a little bit?

Because American is meaningless. Anyone can be American, it is very vague. Some Somali can get on a plane, take a few tests, and become as American as George Washington.

Everyone enjoys belonging to something greater than themselves. Something that lasts. That's why you see many whites talk about how they are part Irish or part German or whatever.

You are never going to get rid of that feeling. Leftists know this, and that is why they exploit it.

Obama actually won Cuban-Americans who voted on Election Day itself, taking 53 percent of their vote compared to 47 percent for Republican Mitt Romney,
WoW it's fucking nothing.

Amen brother.

>Because liberals love labels

It's like they are so anti-social it's their exclusive ice breaker to start a conversation.

Because fuck you, kike.
I'm an American before I'm Honduran. I'm American before I am a member of my own family.

Illegals have no right to be here, when people like my family took the legal route to come here.

Americans first, genes second.

You answered your own question there. Romney was milquetoast. He offered no change, no greatness. Trump has the presence and the policy to gather the anti-illegal latinos. I would bet a majority will still vote hilldog, owing to Mexifornia, but not nearly so large of one.

>wouldn't you be pissed at the spics jumping the fence and shitting up your new home?

The thing that is really piss worthy is that, just like muslims, if they illegally over populate an area, it becomes abundantly noticeable.

You have the fuckers driving in carts honking that bullshit horn to sell chicarones and cupped corn.

Then you have a fucking section back to back of "Taquerias".

There's literally no diversity and they are entitled as fuck in regards to wealth and material goods.

The ones that come legally aren't even anywhere near as obnoxious as these fucks.

non-hispanic bro here, its almost always blatantly obvious who the degenerate spics are. I wouldn't take it too hard, we all have degenerates among us.

mind = blown

1) fuck you
2) fuck you some more

>people have beliefs and opinions that don't have to fall along race and skin color.
Vete a Joder tu Puta madre, pendejo.

BUT WHERES THE OTHER 23%

SHILL THREAD STOP BUMPING IT

btw one of the most retarded shills, not worthy of their $0.04 for their two dumbass posts

saged

They don't exist to democrats

Your kidding?
Even in Mexico we hate wetbacks, only Mexican libcucks and the poor uneducated people hate Trump because the media says it's cool to do it.

consider the record corrected

Because allot of Mexican immigrants refuse to assimilate to our culture, and then all the wetbacks and beaners make the rest of us look bad. Its fucking annoying

Well that and the corrupt government because it means less welfare and more money in their pockets if more people leave.

He didnt trash mexicans. He said Mexican politicians were smart. That the government sends over bad people.
Half of this is true.

>tfw you will never get paid to shitpost

It hurts man it hurts

el peor enemigo de un mexicano es otro mexicano

los padres de un resto de estos self-hating mexicanos fueron perdonados por reagan

pero incluso ustedes betas son una minoría afortunadamente

aún así, donde está tu honor basura?

See, like this illiterate fuck for example.

I'd be mad if people decided to illegally set foot in my hometown, contribute nothing to it and refuse to accept the culture while simultaneously leeching off the system.

Fun tidbit, I used to live in a city close to the southern border, and after Chavez we got a very high influx of LEGAL Venezuelans looking for a better place. The same people who complain about Trump now complained about them "stealing their jobs", the doublethink is real.

>miento

My people would be a model minority if it wasn't for all the wetbacks.

Second of all: I absolutely refuse to support communists, feminists, islam-lovers, and degenerate fucking brownshirt rioters.

If it means blowing the fuck out of the progressives and taking the wind out of their sails and demolishing the Jew Media, I will take a 4-8 year empowerment of people who deny man-made climate change.

I'm a leftist, but I'm also a realist, and the current wing of the left is fucking garbage and needs to be taken out behind the shed and put out of its misery.

Simple. They hate each other.
Legal Immigrant vs Illegal Immigrant vs Anchor baby vs Mexicans whose family has been here for generations
Dark vs Light skin
Regular "whiteashed" vs ghetto Mexicans.
2 of Californias biggest gangs stemmed from NorCals rural Mexicans vs SoCal Latinos from LA.
The SoCal gang has allied with whites and the NorCal with blacks but not with each other so that should tell you something.

I don't read bean on an English imageboard, but I did hover over the countless typos.

/Thread

its simple, most legals that can vote hate how the illegals make them look in general. its like how whites hate rednecks and blacks hate niggers.

ruining their good name and proud heritage.

mamame la verga puto

debes ser del irrelevante norte

Probably because they're annoyed that they came to America to avoid the shit they left, only to find more of it here

self-hating cucks.

they think their "fuck them I got mine" attitude to new immigrants is going to work. but trump sociopaths don't care they'll beat them half dead and throw them down river to mexico if they could

Not just that, but they get here, and get immediately told by coalburning feminists that their language is racist and they are now to be referred to as latinxes.

>implying

Half the border patrol is hispanic, man.

You can keep people out, police your border, and still treat people with a measure of dignity.

I think that's a compromise that almost every single sane person can agree on.

Hell, it was one of Bush's selling points, that he could take such a level-headed approach to the issue of conservative policy.

Be firm, but treat people with dignity and respect.

>mom wants me to vote for Hilary
>dad wants me to vote for Trump

>How can any Hispanic-Americans support Trump when he trashes their entire race?
But he doesn't, he trashes people who are here illegally.

What is it with college aged white people wanting to champion us poor minorities? I don't need you being offended for me, kiddo.

I'm PRican, and pretty much every PRican I know is voting for Trump. Might have something to do with the fact we hate Mexicans.

>when he trashes their entire race?
Illegal isn't a race.

Unless you have source on something else.

It's a tough election.

My grandfather is a true-blue democrat, and even he realizes that Trump is probably the better presidential pick for domestic issues, and that even if Hillary can bring the country as a whole wealth and influence, that she'll sell the people of America down a river to do it.

I fucking hate you, too.

Keep voting Trump.

listen to your mom

Same here man my grandfather has been voting democrat since world war 2 and he refuses to support Hillary. When that shit occurs you know something is seriously wrong with the DNC.

That's how it is.

Things come in cycles.

My grandfather marched alongside Cesar Chavez and did massive amounts of volunteer work for LULAC, and I feel really bad because it's obvious that LULAC should have never scaled back its integration efforts in the 90's, because the mission in fact, was NOT complete.

In jail.

Not all Hispanics are Mexicans, not all Hispanic nations stick together like the fucking EU

I wonder if their fellow latinos call them cucks.

All races are the same, how can you be a cuck to another race?

>implying the average trump supporter thinks this

they just fucking hate and blame anyone brown or darker. they don't have any distinction. trump is just a way for them to vent all their white supremacist shit.

There is no such thing as black, white, or brown only Human.

Whites never enslaved Blacks, it was Humans enslaving Humans.

Everyone knows niggers are literally child like on politics, no other group is as retarded and tribal

That's fine. That's America.

We have different viewpoints, and maybe they hate me(though I'm not even brown or even olive), but I am willing to find common ground with even racists, if the end result is the betterment of our country.

It's the same shit on the left.

I get told I'm self-hating, or that I have internalized racism. Minorities literally can't succeed without people loudly patting themselves on the backs for being good allies and giving them a 'little help', like we need it, which poisons everything we do.

Let us succeed or fail according to our merits.

I worked my ass off to pay my own way through university, and didn't have any ethnic scholarships. There's nothing wrong with that.

Die shill

>African American is a race?

I honestly dont care.

t. brought as a baby illegal mexican

because most hispanics aren't mexican roaches you dumb nigger

I'm Latino and I support Trump because I want to save western civilization. There are many Latinos that don't care for Latino culture we want America to stay America.
> ps I really hate Mexicans they are the worst, the way they speak Spanish is atrocious. They give all of us a bad name.