A BLACK MAN HAS JUST OBLITERATED TRUMP

A BLACK MAN HAS JUST OBLITERATED TRUMP

>Barack Obama on "rigged" election: "If Mr. Trump is up 10 or 15 points on election day and ends up losing, then maybe he can raise some questions.
>
>That doesn't seem to be the case at the moment."

SAVAGE

REPORTS SHOW Sup ForumsTARDS IN TEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlanKestrel750/status/761317003122606086
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/oh-my-new-york-times-quietly-discusses-data-evidence-of-the-monster-vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/AlanKestrel750/status/761317003122606086

Where were you when Sup Forums was obliterated?

>state sponsored polls with vested interests and numerous context missing regarding the people surveyed, how, where and when show Hillary

Trump is winning

sage

Sup Forums poster denies reality

>another normal day on this chinese cartoon imageboard

Goddammit.
I want to let go of the burning hatred of Leftists. Every time I see their self congratulatory Twitter, Facebook, or reddit threads though, I'm one again ready to fire up the ovens, turn on the Zyklon, and find a final solution for the liberal scourge.

Sort of like how Hillary over-performed in primary votes, but only in states with electronic voting?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/oh-my-new-york-times-quietly-discusses-data-evidence-of-the-monster-vote/

Polls are rigged to cover up election fraud. Apply yourself.

You have to back.

>independent voters are the largest group of voters by far
>all polls show independents prefer Trump over Clinton
>polls still show Clinton leading
>liberals act smug

fuck off

>A BLACK MAN HAS JUST OBLITERATED TRUMP
This right here, if it was "Barack Oklahoma claims system isn't rigged against Trump" or something similar, then i'd take time to look into this thread, but I can tell by that your current title your a shill and a butt-hurt white small peepee faggot who couldn't please his gf so a black guy shoved a fat cock right in her ass, youre a shill and saged

Same.

>ask Obama if he'll ensure election isn't rigged
>stumbles a bit with non answer
>jumps to polls out of no where
>well the polls say he's losing so it's not rigged

They just revealed their strategy of rigging polls to cover a rigged election

>a sitting president being this involved in the next presidential election

What a disgrace.

I think you mean
>a sitting second term President

If he was first term, it wouldn't be an issue

>"If Britain leaves the EU then they might be at the back of the queue when negotiating deals with the United States"

actually watch him stammer and stutter through it. he couldnt be more of a fucking limpwrist if he tired.

Why kill them when they can slowly starve to death in the impending social and economic collapse?

When you see a guy putting a noose around his neck, you don't shoot him.

>stumbles a bit with non answer
It's not within his power or responsibility to assure the election isn't rigged.

The federal government doesn't run the vote count.

The only thing the feds would do is investigate any allegations of conspiracy to commit fraud, and only if federal laws might have been broken.

Even Al Gore (who had credible reasons to contest the election) graciously conceded the election to Bush.

So the fact that Trump is already crying about losing before he's even lost shows what a delusional egomaniac he is.

He has less integrity than Al fucking Gore. What a glorious time to be GOP, huh?

This man is 101% corrupt!!!!

polls and surveys are 100% bias to people who are willing to take polls and surveys

BLACKED

>A sitting president getting involved in the next presidential election when he's already had his two terms
>Endorsing someone he literally said cannot be trusted back when he ran in 08
Seriously, how the fuck does no one see he's just a petty child who's mad someone he doesn't like could win?

He should let the people vote for who they want. And the fact that he thinks the people are so fucking stupid he feels the need to tell them "DON'T VOTE FOR HIM, HE'S A DUMB DUMB" really fucking shows that maybe he's exactly the guy we need to be voting for

Only racists are as race conscious as you. You MUST be a liberal.

>If Mr. Trump is up 10 or 15 points on election day and ends up losing, then maybe he can raise some questions.

So we're going to make sure that doesn't happen by rigging MSM polls to create our false narrative that won't be question. How stupid does this nigger think we are?

This. Whenever i get asked i tell em to eff off.

And if i eeeeeeever actually do it, aim not going to be truthful.

I dont vote anyway out of principle but just sayin

I was shocked when I first saw him without a teleprompter, it really outed him as a stupid puppet instead of the legal mastermind the left always try and portray him as