Capeshit BTFO

Capeshit BTFO

>"I will take all on the left"
>clearly on the wrong side
This has always bugged me

Are Dragon Ball Z characters really that strong? Could they beat Superman? Superman Prime? Beyonder?

Or is an jab at the inverted pages of translated mangas?

>an jab

>Batman already has the dragon balls and wishes them both to be conjoined at dick for eternity with all powers stripped

I deleted the adjective and I left "an"
well derrrrrp.

But is my point valid?

What's with the Goku obsession?
It's always "Goku can defeat everyone"
Motherfucker dies all the time and has to do some ex machina stuff to win

No.

Goku vs Superman is the all-time meme'd about fight. In terms of who would actually win, there's no answer because both characters frequently break the laws of physics and have inconsistent attributes

Goku would fuck 90% of comic universes up, desu.

When it comes to the best of the best though (Supes, Flash, Hulk, etc.) he gets creamed, though.

Ostensibly Goku and his lineage can reach god form and beyond but I think the DC/Marvel writers have the same metric and write all type of limitless measures in and out of the cannon.

Because no or because you hate the image; since it destroys capeshitters?

Sure. But Superman would win.

Who cares who could beat superman? Literally the WORST comic book character

superman dies as soon as he gets cut off from sunlight or introduced to kryptonite; 2 things Goku can easily utilise what with instant translocation

Wrong in all fields.

Weebs are gay.

>reddit spacing

>Several dudes in that pic can rewrite the laws of physics, time and the universe
Hehehe, no

>superman dies as soon as he gets cut off from sunlight
wrong

>or introduced to kryptonite;
wrong

>2 things Goku can easily utilise what with instant translocation
yes, because goku is brainiac levels of genius now

Dragon Ball is literally chink capeshit.

Back to your autistic playground, degenerate child.

Goku and Vegeta would destroy all of them leaving only a handful alive

These few are the strongest of the lot with some stragglers who've been hurt or managed to escape a beat down because of their agility (not spiderman, he got KTFO, he's dead).
This battle goes on for 4 episodes, Vegeta is mortally wounded but continues to fight taking out two and using the last of his strength, in an act of sacrifice to take down one of their more powerful heroes. Goku is affected by this and unleashes his ultimate form, killing off the last remaining in dramatic fashion

t. ex comic book reader

Goku and Vegeta have only one version to use in a fight (which usually is the strongest), comic cucks mix the best attributes of all the versions of their heroes until they become unstopabble god-tier Mary Sues that don't have weaknesses, even having the audacity to include gag-tier powers in their headcanon.

Goku and Vagina would sweep the DC/Marvel-verse until they got to Living Tribunal level people.

t. mega nerd

Superman attracts man children that can't deal with their imperfect lives.

That's why they defend a googly book character to death.

Despite this being a joke thread, Goku can now beat any suprememe/celestial/highorder/whatever being of any universe due to him being able to destroy anything.

so yes indeed Capeshit BTFO, the east wins again.

No. Superman would beat Goku.

Superman is a puss. My boy Magneto would whoop dat ass. Suffer not the xenos to live

You think Goku would do that? Goku regularly allows his foes to power up so that he can test his own prowess. Even if he knew about Kryptonite, he wouldn't use it

That just sounds like a shittier version of the Ultimate Nullifier. He still loses.

No, because weebs have never read comic books and have no idea how ridiculous some of them got.

Silver Age Superman could solo the entire universe. That isn't even the most powerful version of Superman, either.

Batman beat up Superman in that shitty movie

In the comics/movie Doomsday kills him

Goku can beat up Batman and Doomsday in both comic book and movie forms

Hence Goku wins

goku fags dreams, their reality >

>Goku and Vegeta
>beating dudes like Franklin Richards and Living Tribunal
good joke

If Batman with predisclosed mother insight can rek Superman, I'm pretty sure Goku can as well

goku and vegeta solo all of capeshit until they reach galatcus level beings.
superman/thor level characters get one shotted

Pretty sure no one can beat the original beyonder.

Who are those faggots walking towards the super heroes? Ninja sonic or some shit?

Elder God Demonbane godstomps everyone.