Would you watch a movie about Pepe?

Would you watch a movie about Pepe?

who is playing him?

I would watch a kino about apu

Are Wojak and Pepe's relationship different in separate film series or do all their movies share the same cinematic universe?

Notice the kinds of posters in these threads will only have filenames that start in like 149 or 148 or at the earliest MAYBE 145.

These bozos don't even have a single image saved from even like 2010.

Only if it's this variation. I like it

best choice as a pepe's sidekick character coming throgh

>First season has Pepe and Wojak being best friends and dealing with their depression, NEET life, and lack of girlfriends
>Pepe and Wojak get into a bunch of crazy adventures (for NEETs, at least), which always ends with them coming back to each other in the end

>2nd season involves the 2 of them having a mid-life crisis when they realize they're in their 20s and still don't know what they're going to do with their lives
>Halfway through Season 2, Pepe meets some normies, who take him in and start to teach him how to not be a depressed, lonely NEET
>Near the end of the 2nd season Pepe starts changing into smug Pepe

>Season 3 is about Pepe embracing his smugness/new normies friends and forgetting about Wojak, who is still a depressed NEET
>During this time, Pepe's design has changed from his classic "sad frog" look, to his "smug" look
>A few episodes in, Trump announces he's running for President of the USA
>Pepe manages to convince all of his friends to support Trump because he pisses people off and because they find him funny
>Season 3 ends with Pepe becoming an avid Trump supporter and going full-normie when Trump ends up winning

>Season 4 is the final season and begins with us following Wojak around as he watches Pepe's antics in season 3 from afar, unable to talk to him because of his crippling social anxiety
>Midway through season 4, Wojak finally commits suicide
>Pepe hears about this and tries to hide his pain by acting like he never really liked Wojak, but deep down he's torn up inside at the loss of his old friend
>The last half of season 4 is about Pepe slowly reverting back to NEET life as he becomes a recluse and slowly loses his normie friends, who stop caring about him after a few months
>The final shot of the series is a depressed Pepe sitting alone in an armchair as he stares at an image of him and Wojak from when they were kids

>watching 2019 movie about Pepe
>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

a movie amout #MYPEPE, apu, and the meme squad.
no boys club shit

dat boi

Original Boy's Club Pepe, sure.
Not the unfunny reddit frog Pepe.

Idris Elba

A movie about Pepe would only work if it didn't follow a conventional plot. I think the only format that works is a series of shorts a la Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould. It's not perfect, but it adequately portrays Pepe's complex and multifaceted persona.

>reddit

voiced by mel gibson

Damn... fund it

Fuck off reddit

Unironically would watch this kino

This is good but I feel pepe should be borderline psychotic. There are so many pic of him threatening to kill people (usually wojack)

NO

TOO MANY IDIOT FROGPOSTS ON THIS BOARD TAKE A QUICK LOOK AT THE CATALOG LMAO

FUCKING REDDIT

nah

Show stopped being good after season 1

About SS Pepe from Sup Forums or the Poo Poo Pee Pee Pepe from /r9k/ not Reddit Pepe.

Wait why would Pepe become full normie if he supported trump publicly? Shouldn't he become an outcast after trump becomes president?

Wtf i love frogs and white men now

>mid-life crisis when they realize they're in their 20s

>hasn't had his mid life crisis by 22

Lmaoing @ you

>pepe
bump

I don't watch reddit movies.

Wojak (Shia LaBeouf) is at a bad spot in his life, he's single, lost his job, and has cancer, he just wants a friend.

One night, he witnesses a strange light coming from a nearby swamp. Curious, he checks it out, only to find a mystical frog-like creature named Pepe (voiced by Rami Malek).

Wojak and Pepe quickly become friends, bonding over the fact that they need each other in order to survive. Pepe brings many lucky blessings to Wojak's life. He meets women, gets great job opportunities, and his cancer recedes.

But as their relationship develops, it becomes apparent that not everything is as it seems. As Wojak's life only gets better, he sees the lives of others crumble around him. As chaos builds around him, Wojak begins to suspect Pepe's magical powers are somehow affecting the world in more negative ways than positive.

By the climax, Wojak discovers the truth that Pepe is an ancient demon named Kek, dark god of chaos.

YES GONDOLA AND SPURD :-DDDDD

A professional reddit writer would have to write the scenarios. Imo meens are funny because they are written by some jerkoff from this website

I'd watch a movie about frog posters being systematically murdered.

>A professional reddit writer would have to write the scenarios

Yea, needs to be pc, safe, inoffensive, have a bunch of quips, and the obligatory dad joke for some actual humor.

whoa, reddit has pepe all figured out

Your're so cool. Tell us about the old days please, oh learned one?

some people don't even have the same computer they used in 2010 nigga

>not keeping your Sup Forums pictures synced across devices

There's only one result in the archive on all boards for that filename and its the post you just made, and anyways I'm positive that picture didn't even exist in 2011, the year your filename purports to have been saved at. Pretty pathetic to try and fake a filename to pretend you've been here longer than you actually have.

Even more pathetic to give a shit. You should go outside today.

damage control

There were like 10 pepe macros in 2010 you cum stained faggot

There actually weren't and I invite you to produce a single screenshot from 2010 of a "pepe" that wasn't "feels good man", "sadfrog" or just a screenshot of the boysclub comic.

tfw pass the cut off mark

I feel like season 1 and 2 would be quite dark, with their friend dynamic being borderline malicious at times, like an abusive relationship. The duo's total lack of social values would be prevalent, people would die. Once pepe starts making friends we get to see that he's still a manipulator, and that even extends to people who are nice and who would accept his shortcomings, but he won't let that happen, to the detriment of everyone around him. This connects to the more upbeat season 3, where pepe's friends now look to him as an equal and value his opinions, which he uses to elect a meme president.
Season 4 would be the gut punch to crash the happiness of season 3, where we see all of pepe's shitty behaviour have consequences - his old friend kills himself, most of his normie friends are in worse places than where they were when they first met pepe, and the country begins to tear itself apart over the election

Pepe Begins
The Dark Frog
Feels of Steel
Pepe vs Wojack, Dawn of Reddit

you know 145XXX filenames are only from as far back as 2016 right? its nothing to be proud of.