Hi, it's me...

Hi, it's me. The guy who made it cool to hate Star Wars and ruined all discussions of Star Wars on the internet because of all my teenage fanboys who do nothing but parrot my shitty opinions.

Hi, it's me. The underageb& who didn't know that people have always shitted on the prequels and Plinkett just highlighted all of the reasons why in an easily accessible format.

MUMMIES ARE RACIST, YOU CAN'T MAKE A SCARY MONSTER OUT OF SOMEONE'S SACRED RITUAL

- kike cucklasa

Star Wars is trash though. Same with RLM.

Oh please. Star Wars fans have been the worst even before the sequels. Now there are just more of them.

hang yourself lmao

RLM fans are pretty gross. All they do is post the same memes over and over again in the youtube comments. Why do you assholes do that shit?

>complaining about the same memes being posted over and over again on Sup Forums

You seem genuinely butthurt. I feel sorry for you.

I hated Star Wars before I even heard of this guy,

What now faggot?

He hates SW? Anybody can't be a complete faggot huh.

Hey man, I'm just here when Reddit gets old.

You must be pretty fucking insecure if you get this butthurt about someone having an opinion you don't like about Star Wars of all things.

Explain to me why you still want to talk about Star Wars. Why do people still care? It's not even being made by Lucas anymore and people who are working on the films now are open about making the films political. Not only is Lucas not making it but Disney, the McDonalds of film, are. Why does anyone still care? Same goes for Marvel. It's all the same shit made by the same people following a formula to separate you from your money. There's no art involved. I just don't understand why people still care.

>LE HACK FRAUDS TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE
Every time with these retards

le funny rogue one quotes

People care because it's Star Wars. They're stupid fanboys and think, "I like Star Wars!" so if anything is released with "Star Wars" in the title they will care about it and delude themselves into liking it even if it's terrible. It doesn't make sense but there's no deeper reason behind it.

He wasn't the only one who had those opinions, dude. The reason why people loved his reviews is mainly because he articulated what all non-retarded people already either were thinking, or had on the tip of their tongue but couldn't quite put into words, about the prequels. And he put a lot of good work into making those reviews, for which he got much-deserved respect.
Too bad he threw it away by giving TFA a good review.

"Hey Jack, where's Rich?" Jay had thrown his keys onto the kitchen table as soon as he walked in and was yelling from the open refrigerator door. "I dunno, sumthin about Carrie being sick or sumthin." Jack slurred his words heavily. "Jesus Jack, how much have you drunk tonight?" Jay looked at the other man worried. "Comere Jay, I got your mic all set up for ya," Jack practically yelled as he patted the cushion next to him.Jay took the beer he grabbed from the fridge to the couch. Jack hunched over his control and his mic. "You guuuuuyz, iss Jay! Jay's here!" Jack then threw his arm over Jay's shoulders to pull him in and Jack gave Jay a noisy, sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Jack, you're drunk." Jay angrily got up and moved to pick up his keys. Then he heard Jack hastily give a send-off blaming technical difficulties to the stream.

"Oh man you guys my capture thing is giving me weird notices I have to turn stream off be back in a couple miniutes." Jack reached over his mic and switched off the capture and the system. Jay watched as Jack slowly made his way over to him, towering him and moving Jay backwards into the table. "Jay," the taller man said in a low growl. Then Jack quickly wrapped his arms around Jay and squeezed the smaller man to him.

Jay's arms were stuck straight down at his sides and he felt his face dig into Jack's shoulder. Jack smelled like beer and sweet flowery cologne. Jay, on the other hand, smelled like a manly shower gel and fabric softener. Jack nuzzled his face into the crook of Jay's neck and breathed deeply. Jack exhaled onto his neck and Jay could feel himself shiver. "Mmm, Jay, you smell so good." Jack kept breathing onto Jay's neck and Jay was feeling uncomfortable and much too hot.

"Let me take you home, Jack," Jay said as tried to peel himself away from the other man. "Why go home when we can do what we want to do right here?" Right then Jack started kissing Jay's neck, leaving Jay gasping for air. They moaned and writhed against each other, their bodies creating heat in the ever-dwindling space between the two. Jay loved how he felt at that moment, but knew it was wrong. "Jack you're too drunk. Maybe if you weren't so drunk and my day was really busy..." At the last word Jack slid his hand against the bulge in Jay's pants and kissed him on the lips. Their tongues danced around each others' as Jack palmed Jay.

Everyday ends with a tums festival!

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Because it's Very Cool

>23 replies
>20 pastas
eww

Mike
>rogue one is a new story with some fan service, literally ends as A New Hope begins so there's going to be unavoidable overlap

Mike: boring fanservice!

>the force awakens, almost a total ripoff of A New Hope many years in the future
Mike literally says "it was everything i hoped it would be"

I don't understand Mike at times. Some of their reviews (Birdman, for example) are super in-depth and detailed, even though he really doesn't love the movie. Others, he decides he doesn't like the movie and completely half-asses the review.

I LOVE how no one ever can refute this LOL

>The guy who made it cool to hate Star Wars and
Sorry millennial faggot, but that was George Lucas back in 1999.
I don't know why you fags are so obsessed with revisionism. The prequels were hated long before Plinkett. You many not member, since yo were in 1st grade at the time, but everyone else does.

Why was he so butthurt about the lack of romance in The Schlock Awakens?

When did Max Landis get fat?

shut up and suck me off mike

So

I mean he's not wrong

He looks like one of those guys you really hated when you were in school, one of those kids with literally no positive qualities, and ugly as fuck to boot. Quite bewildering that he actually has some modicum of success.

OP BTFO

I wouldn't call his substance standard of living and internet fame success, not when you factor in the cheating distant girlfriend, the alcoholism, the disgust he holds for all his colleagues and himself. he is miserable.

Yeah that's what I mean by modicum of success, just the fact that people are willing to watch him and interested in what he has to say is bewildering, because he's like one of those zero charisma guys. Life's extras.

It's true. Just because you spout cuck doesn't make what you said an arguement.

His strong dislike is probably caused more by the hypemachine and the fanboys, than the movie itself.

>RLMfags have gone full SJWs just to parrot the fat kike

That's a new level of pathetic.

Are you autistic? He's saying that's what politically correct contemporary culture dictates, not that it's their own opinion

Summer in full swing

>Mike
>Being wrong

lol go back to Sup Forums I bet you watch shit like TGWTG

Very nice argument yet again.

Is there a more cynical and bitter person alive than Mike

Even Sup Forumstards who scream DEGENERATE at every Movie and TV show seem to have more fun

Yes, me.

And my friend, Rich Evans!

has this ever been refuted?

None of this is wrong

Mike of RLM is a fat hack

the only Mike reviewer I like is the one who runs Cinemassacre

I hear that Mike has a 10 inch dick

This really is an amazing age checker.
Unless they're baiting of course

>All they do is post the same memes over and over again

people hated the prequels as soon as they came out and well into the 2000's

fuck off newfag

Hey Mike, when are you going to make The Loco Bandito into an animated series?

>Sup Forums
>watching TGWTG
what did he mean by this?

why are Egyptian mummies racist and bad?

Why did Lucas decide to make Anakin space Jesus?

He also goes out of his way to say that TFA's job was to make Star Wars not terrible again and it accomplished that. Apply that quote you love to parrot to other things he says in the review instead of a singular quote without context

T
U
M
S

>TFA succeeded in being more competent than the trilogy. It did its job, so I will overlook a lot of shit that I bash other films for and give it praise instead of actually reviewing the pros and cons.

And this is somehow less retarded?