With great power comes great responsibility Peter...

>With great power comes great responsibility Peter. Just like Hitler you need to try and put an end to this evil parasites called jews and trap them in a web of fire. Fire that will cleanse this world, fire that got extinguished in 1945 but i see a spark of hope in you. A spark that will ignite and be a wake up call.

Fuck you you meme-spouting faggot. Hitler was a piece of shit and Jews tend to be good people compared to other groups. Fuck off

hitler did nothing wrong

ok, but that's not the meme

Please leave my thread

Edgy

Out

your """"""meme"""""""" is reddit af

>"le nigger" wtf raimi lmao!!!

>i can't do it
>i'm a cuckhold no more
RAIN DROPS KEEP FALLIN ON MY HEAD

thanks for your opinion

editing issues allowed for things like this to end up in the final cut. what did raimi mean by this

>You know, Peter, witth great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "The White Man's Burden".Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks... it's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking by some illiterate octaroon this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

jew.

My mom is Jewish but I'm not fag.

Kys

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

>there's only one thing that can defeat these Moon Crickets, and that's Spider Man
Raimi you son of a bitch

was that a moonman reference? Jesus..

Get cancer and die slowly you moronic SJW kike.

I can't wait for you antisemites to meet the rope

You know nothing.

Why are Jews so insecure about bants? Everyone else rolls with the punches on this board. They say those in power are the ones you aren't allowed to talk about.

Alright hotshots, post a better joke or gtfo and go back to your designated safe thread

It has to be some dude pretending to be super offended, no one is this retarded

Please keep it civil, sport. It's all in good fun.

And i cant wait untill your kind will get shoveled into the ovens. This time however, you wont get gassed, you'll be burned alive.

Because Jews aren't at the top. They are consistently discriminated against since the beginning of time.

>listen Peter, your aunt may told me about that costume you've been wearing. Listen kid, when I was your age we had a different kind of costume. I want you to go home, look in the back of the attic for a wooden box with brass hinges. In the box you'll find the last uniform you'll ever wear. You're a big guy, you shouldn't have any trouble fitting into it. Listen son, with great power comes great responsibility. Nows the time for you to don my iron cross with oak leaves and find my SS dagger to plunge into the heart of every Jewish influenced traitor you see! Sieg heil für das tausendjährige Reich und heil Hitler!

You silly goy, you are much closer to being gassed than we are. You come to a board to discuss "kino" which is made by whom?

Making fun of Jews is nothing to be brushed off. Fuck off faggot

Eat shit nazi

So EVERY SINGLE TIME in this picture it was "muh persicution".?

Peter.. Don't tell Harry.. About the Holocaust not happening.

>another entertaining raimi thread gets blasted by the same three butthurt kikes

loving every laugh

weak bait m8y. Just swearing and acting aggressive makes it too obvious. You gotta formulate your thoughts on why posting anti-Semitic jokes on an anonymous fish and game image board is wrong.

>yfw the holocaust never happened

Yes moron. People are mad about the Status of Jews as gods chosen people. We are similar to African Americans in that we are both unfairly discriminated against since the beginning of time for absolutely no reason

holy shit the tv edit is waaay different

>remember peter, the only way to catch a Jew with a web. Just like the web of lies the Jew spins around the world, you have to be swift and unrelenting to defeat the forces of international Bolshevik Jewry.

This meme isn't funny, its worse than Army Dog

>Peter, with great power comes great responsibilities. You have to remember that nothing is black and white in this world except the footage of that lynching I was a part of in Alabama.

>Aunt May, did uncle Ben ever mention the Kosher tax that all Americans are asked to pay on their food?

>tfw witnessing babbys first internet experience

your entire world is a lie

Post the rice one please! And the one where he says "and if I am wrong may I die in a mugging gone bad"

>Your ancestry results just came back you have 0.1% African herita-

>not knowing where the 4 million figure came from
Idiot mistake, but easy to make.

>it's a mere cohencidence goyim

Crybaby kike, no wonder 6 million of you were gassed and have been banished like a dog over 100 times

>Jews tend to be good people compared to other groups
well-crafted bait, good job

Gas yourself

now guess what? you discuss films that (((we))) make.

not bait user. Being Jewish is better than being a NEET faggot like you that probably LARPS as a white. Bet you name is Pablo.

Not before I neck you.

>Hitler was a piece of shit
Wrong, but I can tolerate dissent.

>Jews tend to be good people compared to other groups.
Get out, shill.

>Yes moron. People are mad about the Status of Jews as gods chosen people.
So "Chosen" that God constantly shits all over them.

>We are similar to African Americans in that we are both unfairly discriminated against since the beginning of time for absolutely no reason
MAXIMUM BLUEPILL

b8 harder

>dubs of the angry squealing kike

>Join me Spidrman! Together we can forge a new world ruled by us
>No! You're a monster! You're a murderer! You're a...
>*flashback to Peter reading Mein Kampf*
> You're a Jew!
>Goblin recoils as if struck , hissing
>You've made an awful choice Spiderman! I'll grind The American Nazi Party into the dust!

They should have left the scene that way, it was so powerful. I can kind of see how it may offend modern audiences though

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

>Implying the faggot """"""""""""" meme isn't more reddit

>Sup Forums
>discussing films

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA retarded inbred sand nigger

>This time however, you wont get gassed, you'll be burned alive.
what do you think the jews did in the ovens?

You think the holocaust did not happen, man of spiders? Oh it did happen... just not how Jews tell it. The Jew say the Germans killed them all... but that is lie. In my homeland we knew what the Germans were doing... and we did our own extermination. I was barely a man grown and I was fixing the doors of Jewish houses... fixing them so they would stay closed while my brother set them ablaze. I can still remember the smell, the smell of cooking flesh and the sounds of feeble fists knocking on the door, trying to break it down. My brothers are all dead now... but I can still fix doors, and I will fix your door in time.

Why put so much effort into showing how ass fucked you are?

>what do you think the jews did in the ovens?
smelted counterfeit shekels and baked matzah brei.

>ehhhhhhh I can't be a parasite inside other people's nations

Wow how did Raimi get away with this?

In a kids film none the less!?

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Fucking lol. Hook, line, and sinker. Sup Forums falls for the dumbest shit.

This is why Sup Forums is the superior spider-man.

It was a simpler time