FIGHT GOD DAMNIT!

FIGHT GOD DAMNIT!

To all you, to all you out there that think this week has ended Trump, that this week is the beginning, the great and trembling crash of the Trump Train, to all you of, all of you, I say this...I saw FIGHT.

This is not the end. This is not how this will go down. Yes, mistakes have been made. Trump is a man. He is a man. A human. He is like you and I. And like you and I he has faults.

But unlike you and I, so many like Hillary filter everything they say through layers and layers of politically correct bullshit.

BUT THIS IS POL! THIS IS POLITICALLY INCORRECT!

So brothers, fellow Neets, fellow New and Old Faggots I say this, and I say it again and again...

FIGHT.

We have come this far. We have reached this peek. We have made this Dream into a Meme, and this Meme into reality.

FIGHT

FIGHT GOD DAMNIT!

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=jwuCAUlV69s&list=PLRliE-C-TCK9WHUAHKjUY561fYvleH_JM

For Tay.

'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the campaign is still going? Donald Trump is still campaigning right now and he has had the most momentum for how many weeks now? He is campaigning against of the worst candidate in history who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of the DNC and media. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking candidates in history. He went 17-0 during the primary and would of won the recent polls if the Khan "controversy" didn't happen. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Donald wins and someone posts a screenshot. Oh look at that, Hillary just trivialized the threat of ISIS, just like Obama did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Fiiiiight!

> Trump is a man. He is a man. A human. He is like you and I.

Holy shit you are too dense.

You literally can not fucking win don't you understand this? Just quit now and spare yourself the heartache.

Why is it so fucking difficult for you morons to understand? Hillary has had this election won for YEARS. There is nothing you can fucking do to stop it now.

EVEN if Trump wins Ohio, he will still lose.
EVEN if Trump wins Penn. he will still lose.
EVEN if Trump wins Florida, he will still lose.

Trump will definitely not win all three.
EVEN if Trump wins all three, the final vote counts will be altered so that Hillary wins.

You have no chance

The fucking feels are so strong when I remember her death. RIP in pieces and Praise Kek lads

>Brexit

Stranger things have happened.

literally
>literally

If anyone is serious, head to cripplechan and get cracking. A little birdie told me they finished running a vulnerability scan on some server.

I really wonder sometimes if Assange is our last hope

Fuck off.

Oh Thnx for

>correcting the record

;:^)

OP, these are just shills. Pay them no attention. Nobody on Sup Forums has actually given up. This is just what happens when the opposition fears for their twisted party. Think about this in terms of what's going on. They are spending 6,000,000 to try to change our beliefs, I wouldn't be surprised if upwards of 1,000,000 has gone towards Trump-related subreddits, and Sup Forums. They are that desperate to try to fuck with your head. Don't let it happen. This will only last a few days, then it will be all back to normal

Just for that, you have to pay twice as much for the wall than the rest of the Mexicans

Trump has no chance come November.

What exactly has happened that has ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''ended trump''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Fucking nothing has happened in his camp this week. It's exactly the same as right after the convention except for baseless stories about being insane that some WRITER said and then some fake question about nukes.

Election Day on Sup Forums is going to be such a shit show with so many boards/websites rubbing in Trumps loss.

It's going to be Sup Forums harbor all over again but more personal.

it's not even off the archive

Your meme idiot is losing, there will be no wall.

I can't wait for the tears of idiots like you in November.

nah it's over

>MEME IDIOT

Lol, and tell me again how Hillary isn't the biggest forced meme on the entire planet?

He keeps attacking the Khan family and his fellow republicans and giving speeches clarifying stupid things he's said in the past instead of going after Clinton. That's why he's going to lose. He doesn't even want to win and his poll numbers show it.

Just for that, when you try to pole vault over the wall I'm gonna toss you back down and watch you splatter into a bean burrito mess on the floor

Good effort shill, but you gave it away by saying You when you were suppose to be pretending to be one of us.

Also the post itself reeks of desperation, which is the quality you are trying to induce in us, not show yourself. A better shilling would be something like:

I don't know guys, I really want Trump to win but this week has me depressed. What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? Pic related.

>is
Was. The public has shown they don't care about outright treason as they do about a flappy-haired orange fellow who says mean things. Assange can release everything he has, but it won't matter if the public and MSM flatly refuse to acknowledge it.

>EVEN if Trump wins all three, the final vote counts will be altered so that Hillary wins.

Thanks for the heads up.

it's a shill thread. op just made it after the previous one died.

>nigger FIGHT by shooting 6 police

Pfahahahaha, no matter what you do the nigga already win

give this post 37 likes and trump will be president

How many likes are a (you) worth?

Reporting in for duty

We will fight for Sup Forums together. It's an honor serving with you brother.

Its not over

That's what you fucks said about Brexit.

Well to be fair Brexit was like a 2% difference in the polls and Donald is behind double digits.

No worries though, we will MAGA easily.

no one with a goddamn brain thinks "this week ended Trump", jesus. stop repeating what they want you to believe. HUURRR

SHIT IS AS ON AS IT EVER WAS

Just like she beat Obongo by divine right in 2008, amirite?

>anyone but shills thinking this week has ended trump
Honestly, I'm surprised they are playing their hand so early because everyone I know was already fed up with the MSM's bullshit and just got redpilled by the insane shilling they've been doing.

Important events:
>DNC rigs primary
>Wikileaks confirms
>"Whoops guys it was that wacky and no one else DWS"
>Hired by Hilldog the next day
>builds wall to keep out protestors
>get booed out the first day
>taking signs and kicking out bernie supporters
>walk out on acceptance speech
>0 rally presense

MSM reports:
>Russia behind email leaks?
>"Wow this is the best convention ever"
>Party = Unified
>Trump is a stupid racist!
>Trump is a russian spy!
>Sharia advocate destroys Trump: "My son was killed in Iraq in a suicide attack. That means the constitution applies to foreigners now!"
>Trump thinks sharia advocate's wife can't speak in public. Sharia advocate responds epically: "He's racist"
>HILLLryy up bBY 20% in these totally unskewed polls, come on guys Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!
>gguys come on get into it
>NEW POLL NEW POLL: HILARRY 140% - DRUMPF -4000000%, haha drumpf is done for

>everyone I know was already fed up with the MSM's bullshit

So...you. And maybe your mom? People on Sup Forums don't count as friends, user.

Personally, I find the idea of pissing money away li ke that ridiculous.

They could've spent all that money on swaying the undecided, but no. They decided to go after people who are dug into the right side so deep the fabric of space has turned the straight line into a curve.

MAGA my brothers

Trump is the last best hope of Western Civilization

He MUST win!

Nothing, just like nothing at fucking all happened when his fellow Republicans said Trump was finished.

The main difference was, at least the Reps could give tangible examples that looked like maybe they could tarnish his reputation a slight bit.

Dems got shit.