Trump BTFO

Alright lads, it was fun while it lasted, but Trump is officially stumped.

Anyone who think he has a shot after these kinds of numbers coming out is delusional and in complete denial.

>Once he get's started on her he'll win for sure

MY
FUCKING
SIDES

Without Florida it is literally impossible for him to win, and you morons think he has a chance at NH or Pennsylvania?!?!?!? WOW I guess Sup Forums really is a board of retards

LOOK FUCKING LOOOK AT ALL THOSE NUMBERS!!!! You honestly fucking think he has a chance, JUST LOOOOK!!!!

inb4 leaf

NOT a fucking argument

I support Trump, but god damn, he will never recover from this epic stumping.

to be honest. if Trump can go from +7 to -15 in 7 days it just says shit is really volatile.

w8 4 Db8s

Tell me about it. My father just bought 2 trump shirts for ourselves and now these new poll numbers have me worried. Trump should really watch his mouth and just shut the fuck up. It's hurting him now. It's pissing me off.

This post has one of the worst word-to-$0.02 ratios I've ever seen. Very inefficient.

fuck off shill faggot

Do you honestly think Trump will when in the debates?

JUST
U
S
T

According the media the night of the debate, no
But according to the post debate polls and the real world, yes.

To be sure the debates are going to be a shit show.
LOADED crowds
Biased moderators
Infographics with misrepresented data
gotcha questions
then the 2 sentences that Hillary says with the biggest Shill crowd reaction will be played constantly. "WATCH AS HILLARY DISEMBOWELS TRUMP NOT ONCE! BUT TWICE!!!"

But for non-establishment/non-elite people of course Trump will win.

Even if his supporters believe the debates were skewed in his favor, as long as undecided voters see him as losing it doesn't really matter.

>La times
>Clinton +1

Hmm really makes you think

>I support Trump, but god damn, he will never recover from this epic stumping.

t. CTR

>he'll lose to the average voter
>but in the eyes of mine, those that matter, he'll win :^)

Its not going to be like the republican primary. The only people who really watched/cared about those debates were republicans. GE is a whole different ballpark. Trump's name calling and lack of substance on the issues will just make him look like an idiot. He was only able to get away with it in the GOP debates because those were already glorified shouting matches to begin with

Hillarys will literally have a stroke on stage.

Screen cap this.

It's going to be hard to cover it up when Hilldog has a nervous breakdown on live, worldwide TV.

Of course, she is trying to schedule the debates opposite NFL games.

>The only people who really watched/cared about those debates were republicans.

You're full of shit, The Republican debates had massive ratings, much better than the Democrats, that seems to be a familiar theme doesn't it?

LA Times has a very inaccurate polling method. They picked a set group of people around the country who they poll everyday. They don't call different people, only the same 3,000. That's an interesting experiment, but not an accurate polling method.

Primary debates are less policy focused and more focused on the candidates introducing themselves and with 16 different candidates its hard for their to be a serious political debate. The GE debates are a lot more policy focused and serious. Trump will not win a policy focused debate.

The Republicans also had more turnout in the primaries. It doesn't matter though, because a ton of people don't even vote in the primary. Also, rally attendance is a very misleading and flawed way of determining who will win. Bernie had way more people going to his rallies than Hillary had going to hers, yet she beat him fairly easily. Populists always draw large crowds. They inspire fanaticism in people who are gullible enough to believe that they will change the system. So naturally they have many people showing up at their rallies. But there are many many more people who simply abstain from being a fanatic for anyone, and instead just vote in November. That's the average voter, and Hillary has the non fanatics locked down

The audience isn't allowed to cheer or boo or even clap in the presidential debate, m8. I know this is your first election, like a lot of Trumptards, but please do a modicum of research before opening your mouth.

That's word for word what the Berncucks said

Look at how all those polls went for us.

>Leave will never win! Just look at the polls!

>The audience isn't allowed to cheer or boo or even clap in the presidential debate,
do you seriously think that will be observed?

That unskewed polls website says he's winning though.

>All this damage control

Should've handed over those delegates to the One True Conservative. His name is Ted Cruz.

If he really wants to win, he should go on a vacation for 2 months, and let Clinton destroy herself.

Pence could do all of the campaigning.

This is what is really funny about all of these shilled majoritively democrat polls; They show that a good deal of the democrats are going to be voting Trump. Have a nice day CTR.