Trump down in polls

Can Trump recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering he's supposed to sabotage the election for a Hillary victory I would say no.

Nope he's done for, which is why I'm voting for Hillary

He's not going to lose. So, yes, he will recover.

Everybody under this line is bumping an obvious bait thread

===============================================

The debates usually settle the election.

>Estonia voting Hillary
gotta troll harder m8

Yes of course he can recover.

Yes. Debates still to come

He's come back from worse, so yes.

The Trump meme is over now people are coming to their senses and realising hillary is the only realistic future for us, I recommend you vote for her and tell all your friends too!

The polling is fake. There is no catalyst for the sudden change in polling. No, no one cares about that Khan guy. If it's a gaffe it's the smallest gaffe Trump has made so far.

The RNC went off without a hitch, with Cruz's political suicide actually bolstering Trump instead of hurting him. The DNC on the other hand was an unwatchable freakshow. Trump is at his height right now, Clinton is at her lowest (for now), especially after the DNC scandals and Bernie's cuckoldry.

The (((media))) is getting extremely desperate and may very well be setting the stage for election fraud.

>Can Trump recover?
No! He lost, accept it, trump lost, trump fucking lost, he's a loser, pathetic!

>((((Sinderbrand))))

bugs me that we have to wait until the end of september for debates

Trumpo is obviously a plant to shore up $hilldogs victory; if you didn't see this coming you need to lay off the memes.

even on this board the enthusiams went down dramaticaly, it's over if even Sup Forums gives up. We will get an inverted Reagan election map.

INCREASINGLY

Trump has dropped in the polls just like this 3 times before and recovered every time but now suddenly there's a fucking shitstorm like this is the end.

What the fuck is going on?

>IT STARTS WITH ONE THING

drumpf is a hillary plant

fuck off shill, stop shilling mister shilly

fucking hate these shills, ffs

I'm not saying Correct the Record doesn't know that the Bush-Kerry polling had them close until the first debate when Bush destroyed Kerry and opened up a huge gap but there are people here who might not know that so I'm spreading this information and at the same time saging this post.

Media is undergoing a coordinated, collaborative campaign to spread the narrative that Trump is losing all his support and that his campaign is imploding, when things are better than ever.

This is also why Sup Forums is getting shilled non-stop. They increased Correct the Record's funding and they've gone into overdrive shilling.

Be quiet. Btw what happened to brexit? Nigel quit, and then I heard nothing more about it? Are you fags still in the EU or what.

Its over for you fucking shills.

You are being purged faggots.

You have no power here...

Hillary campaign-funded PR intended to demoralize Trump supporters.

Some will end up sticking around and become red-pilled and probably vote for Trump in the end anyway.

media dumped their load and claimed trump ATTACKED GOLD STAR FAMILY when all he really said was "i want to hear what the wife has to say, maybe she wasnt allowed to speak"

the media seriously confused and made people hallucinate that trump had done something terrible.

I don't think it's about demoralization, but rather setting the stage for election fraud.

the debates will be Trump's last chance, if he's still way down after the third debate THEN and only then will it be over

Some of my obscure political discussion groups on Facebook have even had new members join recently talking about that bullshit rape allegation. We're talking less than 1,000 members with less than 100 active daily.

I have no trouble spotting that a huge website like Sup Forums is getting shilled for the high score.

This is just the media's explanation for why Trump supposedly lost so much support. They needed some explanation, otherwise people would realise the polls are rigged.

Americans don't give a shit about Khan, or what Trump said about him. Trump has said far more stupid things that have genuinely lost him support. This is not one of those times.

it's over

For now we are but the PM says she will declare us early next year

Unfortunately without a change in government it's highly unlikely the UK will leave the EU in anything more than name only.

Could be.
This would be Hilary's last ever shot at the white house, she'd be too old and off her rocker 4 or 8 years from now.

Trump is winning in polls

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin