What's going to happen in the upcoming season?

What's going to happen in the upcoming season?

>Reddit jokes
>le epic "Hollywood amirite" references
>hamfisted emotional bullshit
>more reddit jokes
Man, I can't wait for this totally not overrated quality program

don't forget the anti-trump jokes, they will be subtle though hehe ;)

You forgot the faux-nihilism to make the show seem edgy and intellectual.

ITT: We pretend to know all about shows we have never catched on Netflix :^)

>catched
Quit forcing this. It'll never be a thing

Hopefully cancellation

>catched

what the fuck are you talking about

When does it come out?

August unless there's a surprise July release.

I never realized until just now how much this show and Rick and Morty are alike.

>The protagonist is a sad nihilistic alcoholic just like meeeeee
This shit really needs to stop being popular. What the hell ever happened to it being cool to be passionate about things and happiness?

>In an excellent interview withIndieWire, Bob-Waksberg says that they had the majority of season 4 written before the 2016 election but in light of it some of season 4 and much of season 5 has the potential to beinfluenced by the election.

My honest opinion of Bojack is that it could have been a really great show if it had never tried to play off the typical animated comedy with its insincere absurdity and crude characterization for the sake of easy jokes and actually devoted the show to a character study. It's as if they want to have their cake and eat it too. If you think the comedy is obnoxious and dull, you just don't 'get' the serious themes of existentialism. If you think their attempt at a character study is hackneyed, 'well it's just a netflix comedy, what are you expecting?' I'd rather a show did one thing well and stood firmly on the identity and message they wished to project than to lukewarmly try to worm their way into my favor by any and all means at their disposal.

But apparently some people really love shitty animal puns and think the juxtaposition of the silly irreverent wackiness with the melodramatic monologues makes the show 'deep'.

Oh its another "good shows that are maligned on Sup Forums" thread like every thread about Rick and Morty

Hopefully the show gets cancelled after season 4 and gets to end on a high note before it gets the chance to go full DUDE TRUMP LMAO

This. There's going to be a season-long campaign plot. And they'll let off-his-meds Keith Olbermann on the show. Season 3 was good, but sorry. I'm not going near that next one.

It clearly puts the priority on the drama. Excuses for why it doesn't work half the time don't change that.

Hm, well maybe it will come out watchable.

He's going to get shot by Charlotte after alienating Mr PB and Diane, landing in his pool in a manner reminiscent of the opening. Cap this.

Come on, why would this US election have anything to do with the Bojak universe?

This is just proof they're taking themselves way too seriously. It's a fucking cartoon

Didn't season 3 end with Mr Peanutbutter planning to run for political office? I imagine that's where they'll force in the Trump parallels.

Yeah, he's running for governor, is blond, and is dumb. No way they'll reject the parallels.

>complain that hollywood is way to partisan and involved in political agendas
>complain that a show that satirizes hollywood will mention politics

I felt like the new season was a drop in quality. I got to the episode where it's all underwater, and couldn't even get through it. Gimmick episodes of shows are fucking awful and lazy.

i loved the underwater episode