TRUMP GENERAL - HIGH TEST EDITION

>FORMER IRAN HOSTAGE SAYS PLANE WAITED UNTIL RANSOM MONEY ARRIVED
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Trump in Maine (8/4/16)
youtu.be/P5qSZdT_Xis
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>Trump Press Conference: Tells off the Media (7/27/16)
youtu.be/HGHWou0h1kk

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Hannity slams media as being 'in the tank' for Hillary (8/4/16)
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity: $400 million transfer to Iran was ransom (8/4/16)
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

LIST OF ARTICLES ON INACCURATE/RIGGED POLLING
pastebin.com/xhjXJHHg
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Oh, how I wish I could see Trump and Hillary's internal polling...

>leftists unironically think the cartoon in OP is a bad thing
What the fuck is wrong with this world?

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in swing states
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never survive Kooky Khan
>Trump will never list his cabinet members
>Trump will never call out CNN for not reporting the next WikiLeaks
>Trump will never debate Hillary
>Trump will never call Hillary crooked to her face
>Trump will never win a debate against Hillary
>Trump will never have a victory dance with Melania as the election is called
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal shitskins
>Trump will never deport said illegals
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport xeno scum

they got 2012 right

Build the wall.
Mexicans have their own country

Reposting: reminder that there are no Hillary supporters on Sup Forums, and you know that.

The demographic of Sup Forums is primarily young white males ages 14-24 who are otherwise apathetic to mainstream politics. This demographic is the bane of Hillary's campaign. Not to mention the political air of Sup Forums which is normally libertarian, right wing, and controversial is the exact opposite of Hillary and everything she stands for. Like most Americans everyone on this website is rather apathetic to both candidates but Sup Forums has made a home as the greatest concentration of Trump support online anywhere against her corporate bought out, shady, and evil quest to steal the reins of the nation from us.

I will say it again: there are no actual American Hillary supporters on Sup Forums. The posts you see are
>Shills
It's been proven time and time again Sup Forums is being raided beyond a doubt by paid individuals and bots from outside of the website. We've dealt with this before, though this is a bad stint for sure.
>Trolls
Who get easy replies from us pretending to be shills. I'll admit that we are easily triggered and we shouldn't engage negativity so haphazardly.
>Foreigners
It's probably just shills using proxies to cause us to fight each others countries instead of the shills themselves(little kikey if you ask me), but many Europeans or posters overseas seem to have a negative opinion of Trump because their only exposure to him is though their overtly liberal media outlets. These people have nothing to do with our election and shouldn't be engaged, especially during this massive shill attack.

Stop engaging them. Simply stop. Nothing is gained. You aren't swaying real people. You aren't defending anything. These people will be here tomorrow and they day after that because they aren't real human opinions. The quicker we, the supporters, stop engaging this slander the quicker it will die out. Do not let them intimidate you.

>Drumpf babbies are literally afraid of Johnson getting into the debates

LUL

No, they didn't. They didn't exist in 2012. The created a model to retroactively "fix" the polls to try and match the outcome.

>Oh, how I wish I could see Trump and Hillary's internal polling...
Can we expect a leak of that at any point in time?

did somebody say HIGH TEST

Nice. Saved for evidence to destroy shills.

WE LOVE OUR AWOO POSTERS

REMINDER TO LIFT FOR YOUR COUNTRY

GET /FIT/ FOR THE EMPEROR

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

My favourite.

>Mexicans protest in the USA using our flag.
>They don't want to live here though.

I fucking hate these people; lately I've been seeing shit like WE WUZ EMPERORS N SHIET, and MEXICO OWNED TEXAS AND CALIFORNIA.

And I go off roasting them, fuckers.

>wanting Johnson in the debate to take time away from Trump's savage banter against Hillary
No shit. He would only serve the neocon globalist agenda you fucking idiot.

Just watch the news.
>all trump
>all negative
>all the time
Hillary shit the bed.

I doubt it, at least from Trump's camp.

No

leaking that information tells the other campaign what demographics you are specifically chasing and in what counties

>5 different Trump hit pieces going on right now, all lies and made up
At this rate won't they run out of ideas? They are already attacking his wife, his sanity, compared him to Hitler, said he hates babies, the Khan guy

what is there going to be left to attack him with?

I think it's bad, that poor fucker most likely doesn't have testicles any more.

And as a drumpf supporter he's obviously an uninformed moron

That doesn't imply Trump is winning.

he doesn't deserve it but it would be hilarious to watch him cuck for Hillary even more than bernie did

Obama paid our debt to Iran? How fucking DARE he.

Trump would never pay a debt!!! >:-(

yeah but this does

Not if you just released the for/against numbers and said in "battleground" states without being specific.

You take that whores face off of the Queen

Been actively volunteering for the Trump campaign in NC to get more voters so he wins here, can't take it for granted that he will. My number one goal in the election cycle since June 2015 has been doing my part to defeat Hillary Clinton.

I've been thinking about ways to hit Hillary and potentially sabotage her campaign, though.

One of Hillary's biggest weaknesses is her connection to Wall Street and her secret speeches.

She agreed to release the speeches once "...everybody does it and that includes the Republicans."

Given that Trump doesn't have any, the rest of the candidates are out, and this issue has magically been forgotten about by the mainstream media, I was wondering if I could somehow bring this issue to light.

My idea is to covertly attend a Hillary Clinton rally if she appears near the Charlotte area. Here's the thing. Is it possible to ask her questions? I've seen people ask Pence and Trump questions at events, but I'm not sure if I would be able to ask Hillary.

If it's possible to ask her that question with reference to her previous set condition of releasing the speeches, any answer she gives has serious potential to harm her campaign, especially with former Bernouts like myself who despise the Wall Street issue and may be voting for Hillary. Additionally, there's a possibility the media may pick up the issue (though I wouldn't trust the libshits at MSNBC or CNN to pick it up).

Let me know what you guys think. MAGA

Trump should tweet this.

Copied and screenshotted. Gonna see how many of these come true.

HIGH

TEST

EDITION

They're picking the worst time to go all out, too.

Nothing matters until the first debates on 9/26. THEN shit gets real.

>tfw when I'm really not worried because I know that Trump has a huge ace-in-the-hole for after debates/pre-election.

Rallies do not win elections.

I'm not being negative, user, I'm just saying we need to recognize where we are at and try to figure out ways we - his rabid supporters - can help him win.

I meant more what do you think of his ideas. I agree with what you said though.

What's it feeling like on the ground in NC? What area have you been working?

Give 'er bro.

We don't owe shit to Islam.
Especially with all of the attacks on the west.
We owed money to the shah not Islamic state

That
fucking
picture
everytime

Why did they gift this to us?

Not really. I'd like for that dumbfuck to be on stage just so he can get blown the fuck out as well.

The guy is a giant faggot. He literally thinks Trump is a pussy because he can mountain bike. Meanwhile, he's bending over in every single aspect to the establishment.

Nothing

They're desperate and blowing their load too early.

One Trump pulls out the big guns they won't have anything fresh to use.

Don just has to weather the blows and rally real people until the 1st debate

>Is it possible to ask her questions? I've seen people ask Pence and Trump questions at events, but I'm not sure if I would be able to ask Hillary.
Of course not.

Hillary does not take questions from anyone. All she does is play by a script.

>pay a debt by airlifting money at night

Why do i have to keep repeating myself over and over again?

Romney vs Obama =/= Trump vs Clinton. You can't match the exact same methodology from 2012 and expect the same outcome.

The rallies are tiny. Just shout at her until she answers, has a seizure, or gets secret cervix to remove you.

In Mexico?

And they're not chicano's?

who was the hottie in that jeb picture

>Don't you know, stupid goyim? Trump is always winning.
I know the (((Globalists))) want Hillary because she is easily controlled, but wouldn't they like the money they could make off trump more? He will make us so fucking rich, but the only downside (For them) is that jews lose power.

Even LA Times is reporting that he's losing to Hillary. Why do people keep on linking that Breitbart article?

I can't believe Horsey thought that pic was a burn

shit man might as well just cut a hole into 3 pillows taped together

or get a water balloon or some shit, damn nigger that's jiggly as puff

>Rallies do not win elections.
Turn out wins elections, and everything is pointing to turn out breaking records for Trump.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope you're right. I feel like you're right just based on how Trump is behaving. He doesn't seem at all worried. He seems very content and calm and confident. Remember after Wisconsin how he was sort of deflated? Worried, even? He doesn't have any of those signs now.

I think he knows he's already won somehow...I just wish what he knows.

>hillary
>taking questions

Good one

This was before trump became overcome with mouth diarrhea

I still am in awe the fucking GOP tweeted that.

losing and losing by 10 is completely different

How the fuck does she walk?

Nah, it's fairly common that mexicans try to attribute shit to aztecs and mayans.

Luckily I've gotten terribly capable of blowing them the fuck out.

What if it gets worse?

9/10
>Trump will never defeat the antispiral.

testoteron is used by insecure bodybuilder, and many user has extreme aggression from side effect
basicaly the Trumpist is insecure boipussy

im stealing this meme and posting it on reddit for karma

The thing is, I don't hate Mexico or Mexicans at all. I'm sure you're mostly fine people. What I hate are the illegal scum that jump the border and fucking destroy our country.

I wish the legal Hispanics would understand the difference.

That's Trump though. he always seems calm and confident even when he is in a really tough spot, which he certainly is right now. He hasn't blown it yet but he is perilously close to blowing it.

You'd think Hillshills would be more scared about it.
It would turn into a head-to-head debate between Trump and Johnson over policy and she wouldn't get a word in edgewise anywhere without the help of the moderator.
The public would forget she was even there. They would be talking about the Trump-Johnson debate from that point forward.
It would be a disaster for the Hillary campaign.

I thought Horsey was against Trump.

Remember guys:
youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU

And people think Trumps campaign is imploding when it's influence will be felt for decades. The GOP now is learning meme warfare soley because of Trump

Trump completely branded Hillary as untrustworthy and crooked last month....They had to do something

so you are saying we should all become MTF trannies to appease your world view

Don't you remember him after Iowa and Wisconsin? You could definitely see he felt bad or down.

I don't see any of that in him today.

They've already lost credibility with Bernouts and independents, anything more and they'll start losing Clinton supporters

Trump is already done for, we really don't need any more generals.

>tfw after a year of following 2016 elections, I know the geographical placement of USA States better than Counties in Latvia

You're giving Johnson too much credit.

The man is an idiot. I have no doubt he would band together with Hillary to attack Trump and be a giant distraction.

**BECAUSE OF MASSIVE SHILLING TRUMP NEEDS YOUR HELP ON LEDDIT**

Install RedditEnhancementSuite redditenhancementsuite.com
Install GreaseMonkey scripting tools addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

**MASS UPVOTE / DOWNVOTE SCRIPT (adds tabs/buttons)**

TOOLS -> GREASEMONKEY -> NEW SCRIPT

// ==UserScript==
// @name reddit upvote all
// @namespace reddit
// @include *reddit.com*
// @version 1
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

function get_rand(min, max) {
return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;
}

function upvoteall(){
$("div.up").first().click();
setTimeout("upvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));
}

function downvoteall(){
$("div.down").first().click();
setTimeout("downvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));
}

$(function(){
$("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Upvote All");
$("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Downvote All")
window.upvoteall = upvoteall;
window.downvoteall = downvoteall;
}
);

Beside brigading obvious friendly / unfriendly subs:

Add "friendly users" as friends and upvote all www.reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
in this view you see all comments made by friendly users on any subreddit

Tag shills from RES, downvote all www.reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
here you need to sort by RES tag and mass-downvote each user individually

DO NOT CLICK LINKS, COPY AND PASTE THEM

edit Sup Forums to /r/thedonald or whatever the fuck that leddit board is

never namedrop the motherland

>iowa loss
>wisconsin loss
>mexican judge

Have these days been darker than the other three?

kek

IKTF during the Brexit.

Trump handled 9 other people on the debate stage.

He can handle a female Jeb and a literally who

I believe legal Hispanics hate them more than you.

The Mexican judge was darker than this

we will get through it

I don't think he was particularly out of character after Iowa or Wisconsin. He handled it like Trump usually does, deal with it and move on.

Here have this

Fucking indios.

So you're useless memeing faggots who do NO groundwork and do nothing but shitpost. Glorified tripfags who are not doing any actual work to get your candidate elected.

Looking at Trumpgen is enlightening. You're all pathetic and low energy, and your candidate will lose because of it.

Fuck you for not helping your country. Fuck you so hard.

This, in all honesty. I would be fine with helping Make Mexico OK Again if it would help our relations and kill the illegals. I like you, Mexico, despite our troubled past.

He is, that cartoon was supposed to be an insult.

>leddit
Fuck off.

Pretty bad, especially downtown Charlotte. I'm often met with extreme vulgarity and occasionally with threats of violence. The good part is that I've managed to convince hundreds of people to vote for Trump, surprisingly a lot of Hispanics (believe me, there are plenty who fucking hate illegals) and many rich whites in the south area of the city. I'll be working for about 2 and a half more weeks in the more suburban areas where I'll hopefully have more luck before heading off to uni in Mass later in the month.

You sure she doesn't take ANY questions? If there's a possibility I can get one in, I think I have a chance at getting the issue out. I'm well aware of her reluctance to interact (hasn't had a press conference since who knows), but I can't pass up an opportunity to wreck her.

I don't know if I want to shout mate, I'd probably be thrown out.

The judge shit was nothing. Nobody on Sup Forums gave a shit. Iowa was whatever tier.

Wisconsin loss was really disappointing. Depressing times...

fucking rat stealing the cheese

I actually learned about the make up of the UK and found out Scotland isn't it's own country

The legal ones aren't any better. I live in New Mexico. They have their own country

Never forget the entire month of April.

So yeah the shills got Brit/pol/ deleted this morning. Even the janitors think the shills are boring trash. From comfiest thread on Sup Forums at the height of our powers having won brexit to a literal slide thread. Is this the future you choose Trump general?

Did you see the fucking Pac man thing they released?!

Trump has top tier meme masters working for him.

Hillarys best memes out of her meme division is variations of DELETE THIS

It's not even close to a fair fight