Still 100%

WE'VE GOT A THING AND IT'S CALLED RADAR LOVE
WE'VE GOT A WAVE IN THE AIR
RADAR LOVE~

as an /o/tist should i give these guys my money?

Can't fucking wait.

Edgar Wright also directed Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, and The World's End.

based

you might get annoyed that the main character drives a stick shift

DAAAAAaaamn Disney Fired THIS GUY?!

kek, you got me
i'll go see it

>tfw gonna see it next week
Edgar Wright Kino is the only flick I pay to see

I love Shaun of the Dead

>Like all Edgar Wright movies, "Baby Driver" is a blast, featuring wall-to-wall music and a surfeit of inspired ideas. But it's also something of a mess

>The movie exists in this dreamlike state of ecstasy for nearly 70 minutes. Then there's a peculiar pivot into conventionality.

>Baby Driver is certainly an entertaining ride but when you pop the hood there's not much under its shiny surface.

Not trying to imply the movie is shit, just that the whole fresh/rotten thing is shit.

>when you pop the hood there's not much under its shiny surface.

How many times has this phrase been used in a review?

If a critic gives a movie the equivalent of a rating above 6/10, it's positive. Below that, it's negative.

And the avg rating for this movie is 8.6/10

>driving with headphones on

There are gonna be so many faggots who will see this movie and try to imitate it in real life only to get t-boned by a 20 ton semi

people already do this, not just with buds but with the ones that go over your ears completely too

Yeah, that's why I think going for the fresh/rotten percentage is pretty dumb.

Happens in the movie.

Save us Armond

the terrible name will probably cost the movie $100 million in lost ticket sales

Did you save your own post from 2015 just to post it in an Edgar Wright thread when ever he made a new movie?

I save a Korinefag post whenever I can

It's pretty memorable at least. But it does sound like Baby's Day Out

Yea just wait till he gets his hands on this

I already drive with headphones on, haven't gotten in an accident because of it yet.

It's a recognizable name