Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds

Trump is dangerous.

How can Sup Forums support a person like him? You're all intelligent, it's really scary.

nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004533191/unfiltered-voices-from-donald-trumps-crowds.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R3BN4T6XMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You're all intelligent
!

No worse than what blacks and leftists say about whites. Who cares.

If Sup Forums was all intelligent, there wouldn't be Trump supporters here. It can't all be ironic.

>You're all intelligent

I-Do I need to tip you? What's 15% of $0.02?

Same thread from yesterday this is why you get called a shill. sage and ignore.

Maybe you should talk it out with your buddies first on where Shillary's supporters should stand when it comes to niggers.

>more than a year
>all we got is 3 minutes
good thing their readers don't have sense

>We're intelligent

But CTRâ„¢ told me we are all deranged middle school dropping out redneck neonazi bible thumpers clinging to guns as we wait for our bedsheets to be dry cleaned.

I'm no shill, and I don't get paid for this.

Matter of fact, I agree on certain things with The Donald, such as trade, stronger immigration and the TPP.

But the vitriolic and unnecessary racism/sexism/misogyny etc. are not needed.

I am all for alpha and strength winning over the weak, in Darwins theory, but Trump is a classic enabler.

These are 20 year olds screaming the N word in public. Do you want your children to be like that?

On the other side we have idiots screaming and blaming the white man for all of their problems instead of fixing their own issues in their culture and bettering themselves.

I get you, Sup Forums, but have you no heart?

Do you?

I used to not in my 20s, but now I do.

I understand we only have a choice between 2 terrible candidates....and Trump supporters want to send a big F-you to Washington by getting behind Trump...but do you realize how important the U.S. presidency is for world stability?

I understand you want to watch the world burn, as I used to....

Unfiltered Voices From Hillary Clinton Supporters

youtube.com/watch?v=7R3BN4T6XMw

sage

we all want to see it burn

If you don't care about yourself or your people no one else will.

Fun challenge: List the races

Fuck off shill
>world stability
Lol vote for Hillary so she can destabilize syria with her CIA, again

Fuck off, Correct The Record, posting from 455 Massachusetts avenue in Washington D.C. I hope someone gets their AR 15 and goes to your building and blows your fucking heads off. You're paid posters for Clinton, you super PAC jew bitches.

Black people suck
White people suck
Mexicans suck

What else is new?

Yes black people have high crime rates even though they are 13% of the population.

Yes all terrorists are Muslims.

So what? Does this give us a right to anoint a narcissistic psychopath to the highest office of the land?

You forgot to list the races. It's not a hard challenge. You're one Google search away from solving it.

>You're paid posters for Clinton

And you're an unpaid Trump SuperPAC.

I get you and how angry you are.

FYI I'm not voting for either candidate.
Taking the George Carlin approach this time.

What are you asking exactly, user?

Burn and die you bribed "Correct The Record" super PAC paid poster. Go fuck yourself. Someone's gonna break down your door and put a bullet in your head you little nu-male bitch.

I'm asking you to list the races.

I don't work for any SuperPAC nor do I support any candidate.

You have too much anger in you, user.

Be clear.

How can you support a cunt like $Hillary who wrote the TPP? Oh yeah, you're paid to do it, that's how pathetic she is

sage

Leftist logic: say nigger or fag once, literally hitler.

my goodness, that edge is a little sharp there isn't it?

I think for myself. Trump isn't paying millions to have people whore for him online, because people actually like him, unlike Clinton. A white guy supporting Clinton is like a black person supporting the KKK. Clinton's support is centralized and artificial, trumps is grassroots and widespread. We will kill you IRL if that's what it takes and we will win. Fuck you cunts.

i wonder when the Jew York Times is ever going to post their video about "unfiltered voices from Black Lives Matter Rallies"

I would have to go full-retard to simplify it further. The challenge is to list the human races.

>You're all intelligent
lol

chinks?

TPP - most important issue at hand. World enslavement comes through it and the one candidate saying no to it gets my support. Second, I don't care if Trump whips his cock out and smacks every world leader in the face with it. To vote for a lifelong criminal, the absolute face of corruption, is asking for this to never end. It is your consent. If she gets this, there will be so many foreigners on the globalist's bandwagon, we will never wrest control back. Not that they will ever allow a break in their defenses again if Trump fails. Third, they are making the case to go to war with Russia daily. The Clinton campaign already stated first order of business is remove Assad. There is the real war threat and it has high possibility to go nuclear. So fuck your or my feelings on Trump being a grumpy old bastard who says his mind. I'll take that any day over the other option. This is the last chance to get off the train before it slams into the mountain.

Not An Argument
Trump is not responsible for the behaviour of his crowd.
Forum slide thread
sage

Correct The Record super PAC 455 Massachusetts avenue Washington D.C. pro Clinton paid internet posters

>implying it's hard for a lying kike to add in whatever voice it wants to in a crowd of people and claim it's from off camera

you sound like a straight up shill. like a really terrible troll

You retard. It's not possible to call someone "racist" if you can't list the races that exist. Is "white" a race, or is it "northern european" or "irish" etc. List the races that make a statement racist or not.

Your average black hillary supporter has actually murdered people.

So, why don't you just fuck off and go back to shillet.

A nigger will think I'm a racist, rich, and evil oppressor no matter what I do. So fuck them.

They want us to bow down. Fuck niggers.

>CTR thinks people will vote for Trump because they think he'd make a good president
>they can't grasp why people are voting for Trump
This is why you fail

Produced by
>ERICA BERENSTEIN
!

Two dumb people caught saying stupid things. Wow!

They tried to do this at Hillary rallies too, but the sample size was far too small!

So you're gonna vote for the guy out of spite?

Isn't it better to have a professional do the job?

Not saying $hillary is any better....but Trump said he would put his daughter in the cabinet, wtf is he saying?

dumb dumb troll with a dumb dumb thread

She looks like a cunt in literally every photo I've seen of her.

Not a troll. I've been posting on Sup Forums since mid 2000s and prior to that on Newsgroups.

I like Trumps strength, but he literally is bad for the country and world abroad.

Hey that's my wifey, you went too far.

Came here to post this. Not to mention all of the flag burning that they do.

>I've been posting on Sup Forums since mid 2000s
>Not a troll.
who the fuck are you trying to fool?

Yes those are fucking idiots, no doubt. But no one is in the center anymore, it's either left or right.

Dude I don't give a shit if you believe me or not.

That's precisely why I will vote for donald trump.

>I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FARRR

Err you ARE a shill. I've seen the same style of post before. Please execute yourself

This fucking poo in loo posting in a USA thread.

Fuck outta here man. This is between me and my people.

$0.003
0.04 $MXN

It's literally just one person each time.
I wish the media was as critical about people like Obongo or Muslims.

and there you go assuming someone is from another country because of the flag shown. you're just dumb man

>I wish the media was as critical about people like Obongo or Muslims.

MSM always leans to the left, what's the surprise here?

The problem with something like CNN is they masquerade as news, but they're obviously hill shills.

Faux News on the other hand at least doesn't cover their Rightist bias, and they actually call themselves an entertainment channel, not news.

I don't think millennials watch CNN, they have direct access to sheddit and Sup Forums and twatter.

Why the fuck would someone set a proxy in Indonesia?

>narcissistic psychopath
>reminder she's ugly as fuck too

>meanwhile all the shit blacks, Hispanics and other anti-whites say is broadcast but nobody gives a shit

So? Blacks and feminists say the same thing about non binary cis white males?

Trump is a man of the people. If he gets in, yes there will be economic problems, but at least a message across the political world will be heard.

Both her and Trump looked good when they were younger.

I'd let Hillary sniff my butt when she was younger.

SAGE

This. Pajeet Nahasapeemapetilon the phone scammin' 7-11 clerk is just as much an American as John Smith, whose ancestors arrived on the Mayflower and served during wartime.

>>meanwhile all the shit blacks, Hispanics and other anti-whites say is broadcast but nobody gives a shit

That's definitely a problem, no doubt. I hate those guys on twitter blaming everything on white people and they don't step back and maybe look at themselves at how shitty they raise their kids, leave their families early, etc. etc.

>Trump is a man of the people. If he gets in, yes there will be economic problems, but at least a message across the political world will be heard.

Not just economic problems, but also social. There won't be peace in the USA for many years.

I don't know if you remember, under GW. Bush it was pretty horrible.

if you're over the age of 30, what are you doing man?

You mean why am I on Sup Forums?

Because he's going to get rid of the mexicans and blacks and muslims and sjws and save the white race

Every fucking time.

that and saying the shit you are saying

seeing that the economic problems directly effect social, that is; if everyone was busting their ass at work 8+ hours a day, they wouldn't have time to concern themselves with posting insignificant tweets and attaching themselves to other hiveminded, indoctrinated fools. Trump is our best chance to fix the system that brought all this bullshit to our doorstep.

>There is the real war threat and it has high possibility to go nuclear
I honestly think Shillary is the safer choice when it comes to global political stability.
You said it yourself, she is a corporate whore, and corporations dont like too much political instability. it's bad for business. (a nuclear war certainly would be HORRENDOUS for many corporations)

>TPP - most important issue at hand. World enslavement comes through it and the one candidate saying no to it gets my support.
TPP sucks, yes, but it's hardly the most important issue.
I find threat of nuclear war and global warming to be bigger issues, for example

>Not linking to crickets chirping

I come here once in a while cuz you motherfuckers are funny.

Also I have a good job and education and am pretty famous in my line of work, but I like being close to the zeitgeist.

This isn't about liberalism or nationalism, it's about the future as a people.

Do you really think I like $hillary? She's a piece of shit that really deserves to die, but at least she will hire professionals.

Trump will have Pence as the president, kind of like Dick Cheney and Bush. Pence is far more dangerous than Trump. Trump is very liberal.

I just don't see you guys like those shitheads at leddit/r/the_donald, you're all more intelligent than that--use your autistic skills for something better.

I know most users here are college level, I just don't want the youth to be so pessimistic that it drives them to madness. I am saying this from experience, I've been where you all have been and then some.

>Because he's going to get rid of the mexicans and blacks and muslims and sjws and save the white race

That won't happen, m8. Obama has already done his work socially.

Whether $hillary gets in or Trump, there's going to be a lot of hate on both sides for many years to come.

>Yes those are fucking idiots, no doubt. But no one is in the center anymore, it's either left or right.

So why berate us when we're tired of niggers and especially the spics who are nearly 50% of the country? We're not the center at all.

>seeing that the economic problems directly effect social, that is; if everyone was busting their ass at work 8+ hours a day, they wouldn't have time to concern themselves with posting insignificant tweets and attaching themselves to other hiveminded, indoctrinated fools. Trump is our best chance to fix the system that brought all this bullshit to our doorstep.

I am not disagreeing here. Not everyone needs to go to school. And capitalism is hard on many people.

I am an immigrant myself (LEGAL!) and have been a naturalized citizen for the past 20 years. I understand what America is about.

I came from the USSR, so I didn't take USA for granted and worked extremely hard to get where I am today.

Many people do not and have no will to work hard and rise up the ladder but want hand outs. I get it.

But do you really think forcing black youth to build iPhones or work at mills or construction sites is going to help them out?

Obama is not a horrible president, he tried to make his people stand up for themselves and get out of the mess they're in with hope etc. etc., but you can tell he gave up towards the end.

Now does this mean the black race is weaker than the white race? Possibly. But what is the solution here?

Every thread I read here sounds like the second coming of Hitler. You can't wipe people off the map. They bleed the same as we do. Have some compassion.

>I just don't see you guys like those shitheads at leddit/r/the_donald
dude you're out of touch. no one really likes that place.
>it's about the future as a people
there's no going back. social media and smart phones have irreversibly scarred everyone in the US.

>So why berate us when we're tired of niggers and especially the spics who are nearly 50% of the country?

Do you really think this type of hate will fix the problem?

A wall is going to stop immigration?

There are a lot of Mexicans in this country already and they aren't going back. They're either naturalized or born here.

And blacks have been here since the 1700s, their lineage dates back further than a lot of us who have European ancestry. They're DEFINITELY not going back, that's for sure. You can't build a wall around black people.

What is your solution, then?

>there are people so spineless that this would convince them not to vote for their candidate for fear of association

At least trump does not support war

>dude you're out of touch. no one really likes that place.

Calm your tits, m8. Don't care if you're 23--I've been through the internet far longer and understand where things come from, so you don't have to act like a rude boy just because I wasn't born in the late 90's.

>At least trump does not support war

Support and policy are two different things.

We don't know what he supports because he has no political record.

We know what $hillary supports because it's on record. Yes her actions have had terrible consequences, but at least she has professional foreign policy experience.

I think Trump will have terrible foreign policy just like Obama.

>be me
>report this thread for being obvious CTR shill
>get a warning for false reporting
>thread not deleted

has CTR infiltrated the Sup Forums jannys?

>I get you, Sup Forums, but have you no heart?
You primary concern is nigger being called niggers because they ar nogging, because it makes them sad? You priorities are retarded, and you are clueless about kangz.

I'm a second generation immigrant on my father's side at least. I can identify with the virtues of hard work and discipline needed to be a functioning citizen in the U.S. I do see a lot of average Americans abusing the system, and making the wrong decisions, HOWEVER, the problem is compounded by the lack of basic securities (healthcare, housing, "social aids" that tend to be abused) that allow people to settle for getting by rather than pushing themselves.

Trumps America/n-centric views and ideas will hopefully bringing better paying jobs that allow people to see more for their work, as well as added rungs to the "ladder", which is more than enough incentive for a lot of people to get up every morning and try.

Why does it have to be black people building iphones? Think of all the groups of different people who need jobs... no one is going to force them, but we need to cut back on the handout system. If your hungry stomach doesn't motivate you to find some employment... well be hungry.

Never said Obama was a "horrible" president. He's pedaling hope, to people slinging dope. "He black doe, my 50 acres and house." Then he went and pandered to people who voted for him simply because he was black, and big business... and it was fuck them middle class.

The solution is family and education.

You really have to look at the evidence, I'm not going to give you and answer on the black v. white thing, just... you sound like the type of person to be for a diverse country, well what makes diversity? Obviously some races are better/weaker and certain aspects.

I have compassion, but I also work my ass off. There's no reason someone else can't do the same.

btw... back in college I worked along side illegals.

Look at this picture. We all know Hillary cheated in the primary, and if she cheated in the primary, do you think she won't cheat in the general election?

Anyone who does not vote for Trump is a fucking moron. Anyone who doesn't see this picture and want to rebel against it is a complete and total idiot. She has no real support, so should we just let her win anyway?

>white people objectively suck less than black or hispanics
FTFY

John McCain redpill thread.

Define "heart" objectively

>its really scary

No it's not you pussy liberal, literally everone has thoughts like this

Intelligence isn't as important as the fact that, WE ARE ALL REAL AMERICANS!
WE FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF EVERY MAN!
YOU MIGHT BE A DIRTY COMMIE, BUT YOU ARE AMERICAN, AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, BROTHER!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>You primary concern is nigger being called niggers because they ar nogging, because it makes them sad? You priorities are retarded, and you are clueless about kangz.

I know plenty about the we wuz.

The issue here is seeing some 20 year old calling our current president a nigger in a wide open space, etc. etc.

Or screaming hang a person, etc. etc.

Is this normal to you, Nord?