Poppy O'Possum

FRIEDRICH INTERMISSION BEGINS NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

valsalia.com/comic/prologue/01/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>smek

From the Poppy tumblr it says that giving the Queen a goodnight kiss is one of the many duties of the captain of the royal guard, but I bet Friedrich cares about Kit enough to not mind it, even with how he usually is.

Alt Text

>Oh. Hey. It's those guys.

who wore it better, Sup Forums?

from patreon

>In which Friedrich got the RRR snazzy new outfits in exchange for working for him, apparently

>goodnight Kiss
THATS CUTE AS FUCK

From this page it looks like Friedrich is keeping his partnership with the RRR a secret. With the RRR building some sort of tunnel I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to get into Kit's lab. Kit probably doesn't let anyone else go in there without her permission since she's has God's Blood in there. Friedrich discovering the God's Blood will likely cause him to report it to the Veil.

Oh hey, it's Rescue Rangers!

Gadget/Pipo outfit swap art when?

>goodnight kiss
yo nigga that shit be kawaii as fuck

When you make it.

>Friedrich gives Kit the paternal affection she's needed, pretty much being a father figure to her.

God tier husbando right there.

Outfit swaps between the RRR and Friedrich when.

I bet he could pull it off.

You're right. "Smek" and all smeking related sound fx should be intelectual property of yinglet corp.

Kit is only love

> rape

This shit will explode on freds face and get him kicked out from the royal guard,right?
Because a Rogue Hero Friedrich® sounds cool as all fucks

Do we know the origins of God's blood?

We know that it's far more potent than dragon's blood, and that it can probably cure cancer. There's a chance it could literally just BE its namesake.

Not shocking really.
No one spends more time with Kith then he does. He probably knows how much her family situation hurts her. Plus he has huge family of his own, and despite the cold detached personality, he's a loving father.

Not yet, though considering the only god that has played a role in the series is Didelphi I can only imagine that it has something to do with her.

That or it's just a nickname.

I bet he whispers things at her ear while she sleeps.

This. He doesn't like to show is emotions but he isn't heartless. He may think Kit is naive and such, but he knows she's a good person who is going through a lot at the moment.

Can't wait for the edit of the new page f am.

SMEKFIGHT
SEE SMEK VS. SMEK IN AN ALL OUT SMEKMA WAR

>smekma
delete this

Snek vs Smek vs Gek vs ECH
See which one can come out on top as the silliest noise!

all while they bathe in the sebaceous secretion in the folds of an uncircumcised man's foreskin.

>That cheery German Shepard guard

I want him to give Friedrich the knot.

To be honest...they'd only hold the rights as long as it takes for someone to offer the corporation *1* oyster for ownership.

nice satan trips

no thanks

both

So Freddy is acting under his queen's nose.

I can't believe people like this slimy POS

>I can't believe people like this slimy POS

I can't help that I like hot dads, f@m. Besides, we don't know what he's doing atm, except it's probably related to the Veil, and based on Freddy's character, it'll probably be not completely skeezy.

to be fair, kit doesnt really do anything but look pretty for queen

I doubt Friedrich is acting altruistic, he'd throw Kit under a bus if the veil told him to

I have a weakness for paternal/parental affection

>Implying that Friedrich wouldn't attempt to keep his loyalty to Kit
>Implying he works with the Veil to protect people he cares about, such as Kit or his family.
>Implying he wants to work for the Viel at all, let alone blindly obey them

I won't believe he'd betray Kit until otherwise proven. Unless he was corrupted by a force such as the Specter.

>The only thing we know about his character is his loyalty to family and a fierce instinct to protect
Oh yeah, he'll betray a person over an organization

>Kiss on the forehead
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The very same character that goes behind his queen's back and lies to her constantly.

He'll betray her. He'll lie to her when she comes to him in tears, over why her blood is gone.

i wonder what kind of lgbt crap morbi is going to shove into this arc.

The RRR are going to use their burrowing powers to turn Friedrich into a woman, a.k.a. 'Operation Mouse Hole'

He's going to make all of the Friedrichfag's dreams come true.

>chapter dedicated for the best husbando
Very hyped, military dads are the best.

>it's even the same basket

And here I just thought that was a colourful euphemism for jacking it.

>best husbando
>not Milo

What is this?

Out of Placers. Fantasy comic featuring humans, bug-people, and tiny ratbird things. It's kind of TF-fetishy at the start, but not obnoxious about it.

valsalia.com/comic/prologue/01/

Okay, I just binged on this comic and its really fucking good.

Just wanted to say that.

its cause Halia is best waifu

you mean husbando.

>DEEPEST LORE

It's the Rodent Rogues!

I love these guys.

They definitely haven't been stuck under that basket all day. Well, one of them anyway.

Why would Freddy need the rodents to spy on the queen? He's her bodyguard after all, she can't keep secrets from him since he's always around anyway.

The one in OOPs is much more memorable.

You know, for a high-tech magical castle there sure are lots of guards hired just to stand around all day long. Talk about wasteful government spending!

Good point. Then again, their science is advanced because of magic but I think that doesn't mean their culture developed at the same rate.

There might be a legit reason for it, say, if magic surveillance cameras are easy to avoid with spells, but still... The annexation of ovine kingdom to the fenneclands isn't obviously liked by everyone, and doling out secure jobs in the military might be one way to keep the populace happy. Kit's family could easily afford such policy, they're super rich.

Looks like Rugh isn't too happy about being kicked in the face earlier.

I think it's the dorky red riding hood cape he's been given.

> ratgirl

HUSBAIFU

He's been doing it since the beginning of the comic. Or have you already forgotten about Sylvana's summoning?

I think he genuinely cares for Kit, and the whole secretive business with the Mother of Magic is to keep her safe. He just strikes me as a dutiful guy who cannot help doing the right thing even if it costs him, you know?

The first rule of castle security is redundancy.
The second rule of castle security is redundancy.

>White lies are the same as shifty and murderous activity
sure thing bucko

agreed

You can't show me those things and tell me they weren't made for lewd. Lewd, and opening cans.

Well we know that by the simple fact that they still think leadership based on bloodlines is a good idea. The cultural and political sciences can only really come about by time.

That being said armed guards are still a thing in our modern time, they just wear suits and concealed pistols instead of plate armor and pikes

You know, since this is an intermission chapter I think it's safe to assume that aside from getting extra details about the current story from Friedrich's talk with the Veil, the overall plot isn't going to advance.

Morbi also just said on his Morbi tumblr that this takes place immediately after Poppy 6.

Because of this I think I might know what's going to happen. Friedrich is gonna discover Kit using God's Blood and will immediately go to the Veil, or at least contact it in some way. They will give out plot exposition and give us some backstory on the Specter, Poda, and God's blood but I think they're gonna tell Friedrich not to confront Kit about it. This is an intermission chapter after all, having her secret being discovered and having to stop using it would be a big plot event. I think they're gonna tell him to let her keep using it in a way to try to see what the Specter is trying to accomplish. Basically using Kit as bait to try to lure the Specter out in the open, with Friedrich going along with it, but not being happy about it.

This is all speculation that is probably wrong, but I just wanted to share.

What about the title page then, with the spectral Freddy trapped in a bottle? I think the Hand tries to get at him in this chapter.

Do you guys think Friedrich used to bath Kit?

The Friedrich on the title page IMO isn't the Friedrich we know. He is missing his other arm and Morbi said that this wasn't a mistake, but rather intentional. I believe that we might get introduced to the concept of different universes and different timelines. Would make sense especially when you have Mystana and other crazy witches. I can't help but remember Mary mistaking Poppy for Bright Eyes, and considering the weird stuff surrounding who Mary is time travel and universe hopping doesn't seem too strange. This is an intermission comic that is going to be used to give more details about what we already know,, like the God's Blood or who the Specter of Fate is. Having Friedrich being attacked or trapped seems like a big plot point, not something to put in an intermission chapter.

I wonder what will happen if the Hand succeeds...

I don't think he's been around since Kit was a... kit. Kit has only been Queen for 2 years or so. I wouldn't be surprised if he got hired as CotRG immediately after Kit became Queen.

>there's a major myth arc involving world-destroying forces, shapeshifters, and life-sustaining alien blood
>now potentially introducing alternate dimensions
>I can't help but be apathetic towards all the buildup and focus on the action and slice-of-life scenes

Has anybody reread the Poda chapter? That seems to be the common one-and-done chapter of the lot, and I can't place why I'm uninterested in the bigger picture.

>myth arc possibly involving alternate dimension
I certainly hope not, I fucking hate alternate dimension arcs.
They remove the drama and intrigue out of literally every story they appear in.

I personally don't think that's the case with Poppy. It's either Poda pulling off a shitty impersonation or some Veil trickery.

I think alternate reality arcs can be done well, but it either has to be the major focus of the plot (Bioshock Infinite, though even that's on the brink) or a flimsy excuse for a goofy side chapter that the writers really wanted to make that doesn't intersect with the "main" canon (TWEWY, Teen Titans, Adventure Time).

>He is missing his other arm and Morbi said that this wasn't a mistake
A mirror Friedrich? Some kind of doppelganger meant to take his place? My pet theory is that it's his soul (it resembles the dead gecko monk's spirit after all) that has been trapped by the Specter, while they have another spirit possessing his body for Nefarious Deeds
like having their way with it and making him watch

>implying miss "weird muppet thing" is qualified to handle dealing with the scepter
She is lovable, and a great alchemist, but she isn't cut to deal with this kind of shit in any way.

>now potentially introducing alternate dimensions
I don't really see how this is a possibility. At least not in the "here is the same world, but different in some way".

Sounds like some sort of double-agent doppelganger freddy sent in to cause problems in the royal family.

Probably try to push the kingdom even further into war and somehow put chickendino as the new leader/king.

Mary always had some sort of odd vibe about her (the keyhole on the back of her neck, being the only descendant of one of the mothers of magic, etc), i'm curious to see WHAT exactly she is/will become i do hope she keeps her flirty/drunk personality though.

Bonus points if her mother acts just like her when in casual/less serious scenarios.

Either way shits going to get CRAZY.

>Alternate dimension arc where the alt replaces the original permanently and the stakes are far higher and a bunch of bad, irreversible shit happens.

Although I guess that's more of a change to the status quo than an "arc".
I'm talking about more than one comic.

I doubt ue is that much older then she is.
Kit is 32 years old.
My guess is that Freddie is early 40's at the oldest. So unless he was a member of the royal guard at 12 years old, I doubt he knew Kit as a child.

Because he's keeping secrets from her

Because he has his own agenda

>supporting this treasonous liar

All of all you except me will be surprised when you notice the extent he's gone behind the queen's back

>all of these headcanons without any shred of proof
>trying so desperately to paint it as fact

He's gone behind his queen's back, this is a fact. How about you write more gay fanfics for your overrated character and leave the critical analysis to me.

You're implying your brain is capable of something like critical thinking, which I seriously doubt.

>not muh FREDDY

>Bonus points if her mother acts just like her when in casual/less serious scenarios.
Implied, I mean she DID get pregnant without knowing who was the father.

Having an agenda of his own does not necessarily mean he's against the queen. He might just as well be working with the Veil to protect her.

But user, I'm writing a gay fanfic about you doing critical analysis.

>He's gone behind his queen's back, this is a fact
Yes, but leaving her in the dark about all that stuff is for her own good.

She is too weak, naive and innocent. She probably thinks chicandino is a 100% legit businessman, hell, she doesn't even hate miss "my only skill is being a bitch non-stop"/her stepmother. The scepter would easily trick her.

As for spying on her, fred is most likely trying to discover how did she get her hands on god's blood, and who/what gave it to her.

And the whole intermission about friedrich working with a group (that includes the mothers of magic, or at least one of them) to take down a group composed of mobsters, eldrich abominations, and who knows what else. On top of that, freddy has absolutely no goddamn reason to go against/get rid of kit out of the blue.

You are acting like he is off to commit mass regicide and start a world war.

It would be funny to see something like this:

>mary's mom shows up, holy, powerful and all that
>first thing she does is flirt with tuna's dad

>Mary: See? I told you. Even mama thinks he's hot!
>Petunia: WHY me??!
Of course, if it turns out that Mary is her own mother then all of this is moot.

Specter.
Specter of Fate. Not Scepter.

I had a dream last night that when Morbi turned 25, he made an online puzzle game that had incredibly convoluted rules, and anons could flock together and try and solve it. And if it was solved, plot details and spoilers would be revealed.

I walked over to Morbi and told him his puzzle was too complicated, and he said that's OK. And then I sat beside him and watched him draw.

Sorry, got things mixed up. Thanks for the correction.

Maybe one of the two is a clone created by time fuckery. Or some bizarro-time-paradox thing like when fry became his own grandfather.