13 Reasons Why

Jesus christ... This scene was brutal.

no

great point, really made me think

who's got a webm of it?

>kill self in an incredibly edgy and painful way despite that your dad is a pharmacist and you could easily just get a bunch of pills

For real though to people actually kill themselves over a single traumatic experience? Why did she think attending bryce's party was a good idea when she knew that he raped that other girl?

pills have a 2% kill rate

>pills

No the best way to kill yourself is the long drop or a bullet to the head. A lot of people survive pill overdoses and end up a drooling retard for the rest of their lives.

it was mostly likely done in a painful way so it made more of an impact on the viewer

if she took pills and peacefully died it was seem like it was glamorizing suicide

but to the other point, it was more of a culmination of slut-shaming and the rape being her tipping point

So did Alex shoot himself or did that stalker kid do it?

Going out by razor is probably the most romanticized form of suicide

>making a mess

still the show made the effort to show how painful it was and how her parents went absolutely hysterical discovering her

there was nothing poetic about it, she just bluntly sat down and slit her wrists and was in a lot of pain until the moment she died

not going to lie, that shit was fucked up

The entire show this moment was the only time i felt something it was really well handled

That scene fucked me up hard. Still hold my arms to my body when I see razors. Out of all the shit I've seen this is what gets to me.

go to gore threads in Sup Forums

That shit don't bug me. I've seen it for years. Probably because I developed an emotional connection to a fictional girl like a fucking retard.

;_;

>For real though to people actually kill themselves over a single traumatic experience?
Suicide is usually a snap decision in the heat of the moment. A single traumatic experience, while likely not the only reason, can absolutely send someone over the edge.

That said, a lot of times them being stopped from doing it right away, like a barrier block them from throwing themselves off a bridge or someone stopping you, can stop them from doing it again later once they have a cooler head so to speak.

It's also why a gun or falling are the most successful over things like pills that take longer. For either you can't really decide to back out and get help once you've jumped or pulled the trigger, barring a freak occurrence that makes you survive.

IT MEANS NOTHING TO MEEEEEEEE

THIS MEANS NOTHING TO MEEEE

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIENNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>In February 1995, a man committed suicide on parkland in Canberra. He took a pump action shotgun and shot himself in the chest. The load passed through the chest without hitting a rib, and went out the other side. He then walked fifteen meters, pulled out a pistol and shot himself in the head. After reloading the shotgun, he leaned the shotgun against his throat, and shot off his jaw. He then reloaded a final time, walked 200 meters to a hill, sat down on the slope, held the gun against his chest with his hands and operated the trigger with his toes. This shot entered the thoracic cavity and demolished the heart, killing him.

We'll find out next season, Season 2 officially greenlit

carbon monoxide is the best suicide method

The wife hated how the season ended & the false reality and real reality jumps way to much and annoying as shit

I had seen the webm before actually watching the show. Just finished it a couple days ago. Was pretty intense...

Pretty good show..

good show

>tfw I was pretty much a clay with
a girl who looked pretty much like hannah but only a little older

hurts to watch but its a weird cathartic type of hurt

$50 says there's a School Shooting scene

>13 Jihads why

that man had drive

hes going places

Didn't she kill herself that way in the book?

It's pretty easy to tell when it's one or the other though

>not just shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun
dumb faggot deserved it

any decent scenes of cute barefoot girls in this show? if so im in, i need something new to watch, im finishing my 8th sopranos rewatch this weekend.

they give the guy a forehead injury and use different camera filters to distinguish the timelines

there's a lesbian scene

the girls have surprisingly nice butts

main girl is thicc 2bh

>When her parents find her

This show destroyed me.