Not All Feminists

When did you first realize that all feminism is not bad and actually makes some decent points minus all the cancer /pol?

> pic related she makes a pretty equivalent and good point about consent.

Nobody thinks girls who get drunk deserve to get NO, YOU KNOW WHAT, GO BACK TO YOUR DC HEADQUARTERS AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU CTR SHILLING CUNT, I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU PEOPLE.

any emotionally mature person should be able to realize something so basic

Olympic level mental gymnastics desu.

What do you mean?

>I fucked the first thing I saw at the club and regretted it afterwords
Don't most girls have a support group that prevent them from making such mistakes, or is that just the pretty ones?

Are you kidding me?

What if the man wasn't or never had sex in his life?
If he never said anything about women and rapes?
Is it the same?

Her quote makes no fucking sense when you consider the fact that if both the male and female are drunk, only the male is charged with rape.

fpbp

>go home with drunk people and steal their stuff
I've done this before.
Usually I go light and just fill up a bag of sealed nonperishable food from their kitchen but sometimes I stumble upon a poorly hidden money stash

>I wasn't sure if you meant it!

Nobody has ever said this

The problem isn't guys thinking no means yes, its girls thinking yes means no.

The point she is making is that most rapes are not even reported because the girls are too scared to do it because we live in a society that does not take allegations seriously. She is making a parable to the invalidation of women's concerns in western culture. You know it is true and something that happens in the states. I see it daily.

The burden of proof is with you friend, citation or statistic for your bold claim? Or do you live in a world of anecdotes like the rest of the misogynists in the west?

/thread

Kill yourself OP

Nope. Not one singel good point.

Not to mention you dont even go to cuecause of this.

wtf i love feminism now.

I'm sorry, what are you eluding to exactly?

I sure hope she isn't trying to draw an analogy to date rape. Because the issue isn't instances where she says "no", but instances where she says "yes".

>makes some decent points minus all the cancer /pol?
What did he mean by this

Feminism is bullshit, they take a few things that no one can disagree with and then try to slide in a bunch of bullshit with them

"Don't eat babies, also all men should be castrated. You don't think men should be castrated? What are you, a baby eater?"

citation pls? Because most rapes go undocumented because the women feel so ashamed and also that they will not be taken seriously. Your statement only validates this.

We know stealing is bad any way you turn it, but sex is generally a good thing by bringing couples together and enjoying each others tender touch. Stealing is always wrong but sex is mutual and if it isn't it is rape. If you get drunk on a boat in the ocean and drown whose fault is it? Is it the boat, the captain, the alcohol manufacturer or is it yourself? Society has gotten quite bad with this blame naming mentality. If people took more responsibility for their actions we would be much better off I believe.

>Because most rapes go undocumented
>undocumented

How do you know it then?

>pic related she makes a pretty equivalent

This is literally a perfect example of the false equivalence fallacy. You go home with someone after going to a bar with the presumption that you're going to have sex. Both parties know and understand this. Asking a girl to come home with you is not permission to say murder them in their sleep

The best case Feminism makes is for the inherently manipulative, disconnected nature of women. It spells out, again and again, in crystal clear detail the rambling way they go about creating and exploring systems, the self-serving ideation and the near pathological need to morally obligate everyone around them to their service.

Also, for how infrequently the redpill on women is brought up on Sup Forums the number of defenders of women are through the fucking roof. It's a hard pill to swallow, sure, but..

> You go home with someone after going to a bar with the presumption that you're going to have sex

So because you believe that... or many other people believe it, this makes it true?

I believe they call that Appeal To Popularity fallacy.

What a stupid thing to say. How does feminism "make decent points?" It's not some monolith that "makes points." It's a century old ideology with many waves and schools of thoughts, and the current wave (3rd) is pretty poisonous and hypocritical.

The main problem with feminism is they argue purely against strawmen. NOBODY BELIEVES THIS.

Same thing as the idea that when a woman gets raped, men ask "What was she wearing?" I've literally never heard anyone say that in my life.

I know you are not serious. And I would like to know how you think this is funny. IT'S NOT, AND IF YOU REALLY ARE SERIOUS YOU SHOULD SHOVE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTER UP YOUR ASS YOU STUPID BURGER

Why are you all responding to this fucking dumbass ?????

sage

I agree with her if a guy gets drunk and someone steals all his shit it's his fault.

well, the main problem with feminism is that its core assumption (that men and women are equal) is wrong and anti-science. This inevitably ends up manifesting in weird doublethinky ways (women r stronk but need "safe spaces" and shouldn't ever be challenged)

This. But it is fascinating to observe just how savagely he butchered the very spirit of not just debate, but conversation itself. How do you go about dismantling that? I suppose the fastest way would be to clarify that it's a discussion about human behaviors, so popularity is the extent of what you're establishing.

But in other contexts, how to categorize such a cancerous thing. Is there a term of that way of singling out a tiny fragment of a case and holding it to completely irrelevant standards?

what this Man said

Bring back Viking feminism. Tough women, the weak ones get raped and pillaged

Why is only the male charged with rape, if both male and female are drunk?
Her analogy makes absolutely no sense, dipshit, because both genders would be charged with the theft.

This is dumb. Nobody really wants a "strong" wife--submissiveness is one of the most attractive things about femininity. It's the "tough" women who deserve to get raped, since they don't fit in the hierarchy.

Do you not prefer a good sparring match to a passive circle jerk?

You see "invalidations of concerns" daily. What a conveniently airy-fairy, unquantifiable claim.

That's how it fucking works, though. Please try going to the cops, after you give someone all of your shit while you're too shit-faced to recall what happened afterwards. They WILL fucking laugh at you.

Thank you, we're reaching 1984-tier levels of Junior Anti Sex League shit. The only step left is for Sup Forums to name the Goldstein and to institute the 5 Minute Hate. That is, if we don't count the 24 hour coverage as a giant 5 Minute Hate.

As an egalitarian this CTR shit has got to stop.

I planted that there specifically for you. Was hoping for a few more good points in this thread to sharpen your swords on but I'm going to bed. Sleep well fellow burger.

What`s CTR? I`ve been away from this board desu.

"Invalidation" is one of those buzzwords feminists love. It's newspeak, anything that challenges their narrative can be dismissed as "invalidation." Not believing a suspicious statement from an untrustworthy woman is "invalidation." If you're so dependent on validation from me, work on your own ass, you're pathetic.

pic is so dumb, no one consents to getting robbed but you can consent to sex. false equivalence

Do I need to spell this out... I'm trolling. I'm a fucking white male... shitlord poltard... I posted this because it was shared by some feminazi cunt on facebook and you can't just say, "hey Pol... help me come up with some arguements to this picture that I couldn't come up with on my own."

You literally have to troll people on this board to get a decent discussion going and hear how people really feel.

>Your replies only validate this

CTR = Correct The Record, a Super PAC funded campaign to convince people online by hiring millennials to do the dirty work. Almost a million has been spent on it, and they're attempting to send shills out not just on Facebook and Twitter but also here within the past few days. It could also be just a large influx of shitposting now that we're in the primaries, but it's highly doubtful.

tl;dr:
>Shitposters fucking with Sup Forums
>CTR fucking with Sup Forums
>Shitposters are so bad they seem like CTR
>CTR are so bad they seem like shitposters

It's a mess.

FORUM SLIDING

I just don't get the point she's making. If you are shit faced and get taken advantage of its fair game. Hold your liquor or stay sober. Is she trying to stir up outrage? Dumb drinks deserve to be taken advantage of, I ain't even mad.

Hello Carl.

She tries to equate the two things, but it doesn't really work.

If I say you stole my Audi and the police finds it at your house, it's a clear case of theft.

If I say you raped me, but there is no physical evidence of forced penetration, struggle etc., it's my word against your word, that's why rape cases are much more difficult to decide.

SAGE
A
G
E

are you a shill or a retard? rape cases arent dismissed because of "i didnt understand", theyre dismissed because of lack of proof you brain dead dumbass

Thank you for correcting the record

Because you're not "1 posts by this id" and I normally lurk anyways, I'll explain. This girl is using an elaborate strawman, she's assuming that guys think it's okay to have sex with a girl when she says "no". The argument that she's misrepresenting is different than that. The issue is whether or not drunk girls can consent. Essentially its if a drunk girl says yes, is it still rape. Drunk or not, no means no. That's widely agreed on. Her argument would be more relevant and accurate if she had had her hypothetical drunk guys saying "yes please steal my stuff" and then her stealing it. That's what the issue she's attempting to settle is actually about. A drunk guy who says "yes you can steal my stuff" and then regrets it the next day deserved to get his stuff stolen because he gave consent to the taking of his stuff. That's why this girl's argument is ultimately not valid; it's a strawman and not really relevant, and it's only real purpose is to persuade people with similar values as this girl to become more entrenched in those positions.

>inb4 hurr you took the bait

ah thank you

Exactly this

Couldn't have said it better myself.

OP go fuck yourself

>When did you first realize that all feminism is not bad and actually makes some decent points
Never because that's not true. All feminism is shit, all the way back to the whore suffragettes.

no means yes, yes means anal

Feminism is well intentioned bullshit. Some women are capable and should have influence on society, sure, but the majority just go with concensus and drag society down everytime something feels like the right thing to do despite having no understanding of the issue at hand or interest if the long term ramifications of their actions beyond what they personally experience. The west has fucked up hard by giving these brats a voice.

but this is what women actually do. They take stuff from men they date. TVs, couches, dogs, cars, houses, etc.

And men AND THE LAW allow tchem to do that.

>Feminism is well intentioned bullshit.

Feminism is a combination of good intentions, envy and Marxism.

Most women are in it for the good, the activists are motivated by envy and anti-male resentment, but the writers of the ideology are full blown Marxists.

You can't be this retarded. OF COURSE people are going to question it. It's a serious allegation so it will and should be handled carefully. If you can convict someone of rape their life is ruined. They have to register as a sex offender; which comes with their own problems and they will forever find it difficult to get a job or make friends. Just because people don't patronize them and talk to them like little special snowflake doesn't mean squat. Are women this self-centered and entitled that they have to be cauddled like a five year old for everything? Grow up.

Every time a great civilisation starts doing too well, the men become pussies and give the women too much power which in turn corrupts the family and brings the civilisation down. Every single time an empire allows feminism to become a thing, they fall spectacularly. Believe it or not, Islamic civilisations used to do really well and create great things before they allowed women to vote and take over male-dominated occupations. And fucking now look at Islamic countries.

thats not how it works though, you have to prove him wrong and even then youre still wrong.
Havent you heard of the holocaust?

>straw man
>decent points
sage

Feminism is actually a good thing. Here's the funny thing. People are racist and sexist by default. Feminism has created the perfect plarform for women to express sexism without repremand. Women can literally say shit like "all men should die" and no one even blinks an eye. Modern feminism isnt about equality, or even womens rights. Its about expressing hatred towards another gender.