OLUJA 1995-2016

youtube.com/watch?v=PzDUHyhBzJk

TODAY THE REMOVERS GOT REMOVED TODAY CROATIANS KILLED THE GOD WHO IS A SERB EIGHT HUNDRED BREDECILLION INNOCENT SERBS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM THE HOLIEST CROATIAN LAND AND FORCED TO RUN AWAY ON TRACTORS PARABELO ZRNA TI SE ŽUTE JA VJERUJEM U BOGA I U TE

youtube.com/watch?v=PzDUHyhBzJk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
youtube.com/watch?v=6AYiSEq9XM8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miroslav_Gospel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are Croatians so based?

its funny how they sing that in serbian tho

youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8

-U-

>considered Bosniaks to be Muslim Croats

Holy fuck you guys are major cucks. Hope your mom gets molested by refugees.

Shut the fuck up fascist commie fagboy Turk

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

>croatians killed

you wouldnt kill shit if sugar daddy USA wasn't doing all the work for you

FTFY

i thought you guys signed a peace treaty

delicious tears of servian diaspora

I regret nothing

Krajina nikad neće bidne kurvatska!
Pomaže Borg!

fuck off dirty croat

>I regret nothing

You were probably still shaking in your dads testicles when it happened

>I regret nothing

You were probably still shaking in your fathers ball sack when it happened

Go jerk off to Thompson, cunt

ZETOR
E
T
O
R

Thank you Croatia for removing Serb

You are my best friend

You are the legend

-Albanian

I'm loving all the serbian tears ITT

>ono kad niste srbe uklonili iz svoje drzave
Zasto boze

>you wouldnt kill shit if sugar daddy USA wasn't doing all the work for you
lmao last time i checked they only needed help from us "kebabs" :^)

>go with army
>spread rumors that army is uppity and will act barbaric
>people run away because they are unarmed

>we overran a bunch of drunk serbs with tanks and NATO once the jna stopped supporting them
Serbs don't quote my post for your purposes you're just as bad.

Well you know, right there after Vukovar, Srebrenica and similar shit, your relatives were lucky we didnt genocide them, like you tried to genocide us. Suck a dick while you spend your denaarii at our beaches, Jovo

>Orlando Bloom fought in Cavogalve
>He played an elf
>pic related turns out to be true.

Q: Why do Serbs wear sunglasses and coats all of the time?
A: Because they're afraid of the Flash™ and Storm™

>BOG JE SRBIN I ON ĆE NAS ČUVATI
>GETS STORMED

Thanks croatbros for eating the shit that is serb that we should have instead of us. Not even kidding, I'm serious.

Dat text below the pic tho, fukken kek'd

Not a single bullet shot.
100k dissapeared :D

If war started, who is prepeared :DDD:D:D

>We won
No serbs are now in majosrity of territorry and 49% is guaranted serb :D:DDD:D

Red pill me.
What does the pic says?

Keep crying serb. I'm loving all those tears

>being proud of everyone fleeing the shithole of srbiaa for da best ex yugoslavien crntry :DDDDDD

The Хpвaти word you see, that means croats,
In the table you can see the percentage and number of popullation in diferent years

>Can't refute shit
>Keep crying serb
Yes boost my ego catholick serb.

Didn't you guys fuck up in the last 6 months of the war?

No one knows, for it was written in ancient Orc runes, foretelling the fall of the Orc Dominion over Elves in the Western lands
>tl;dr serbian propaganda

Yes but neverthenless we still won percentage wise, muslims are majosrity of popullation, but most of the bosnian territory is inhabited by serbs.
That is because most cities are like tuna cans.

>can't accept that he lost the war
>b-but next time we will win

top čeč

How about we refute your Krajina
>fuck up in the last 6 months of the war
>genocide the fuck out of everything since day 1 of the war
Pick one, gypsy

>we still won percentage wise
Yeah thats why Yugoslavia kept shrinking after the war, right? Kosovo gained independence and even your most trustworthy vasals the Monteniggers abandoned you, that was all part of the plan?

>getting 1/3 of your "country" (actually Hungarian province) occupied by a Serb hunters association for 4 years
>"defeat" them (they actually just retreated) with NATO aid
>can't shut up about it for the next 20 years
Crocucks lmao

>Thinking he can defeat serbs without support of the west.
What do you think why did YNA not intervene in Croatia, is it maybe that western powers threatened war?
No but you defeated farmers and hunters who were living there and were sick of your oppression. Good job.

Calm down son. I meant territory-wise

Is there still a lot of co-inhabited territory or did the war result in ethnically homogeneous areas?

>the stable-keeping German cock-sucking village of Croatia
>being so inferior your only moment of pride in the last 200 years is defeating a Serb hunting association that took over 30% of your "country"
>literally didn't have a ruler who spoke their language for 1000 years (and then you got a Serb ruling over you)
>3 gazzilion euros in debt
>no government
I lmao at your life

Except Brcko and Sarajevo, it's mosly homogenus.
Also implying it's not better this way.

>mfw I wrote this like 5 months ago
>mfw they still have no government
they'll probably invite a Hungarian to rule over them again kek

We war heroes n shit

We'd still do it all over again in a heartbeat. Twice.

Ah children.

They love to beat eachother when Ze mother isnt around to spank.

You did good Croatia. You kicked them bitchy serbs good.

>tfw Tito is dead with all other God emperor tier communist leaders
What is your feelings towards Tito now all of you autists?

Feels bad man

Ofcourse that would be better. Are there any chances that the Republic of Srpska will secede and join Serbia?

But remember guys, next time we fight it's side by side

>Killing farmers because of infiriority complex
You catholic serbs are really deluded, for a second someone might think you imagined your onw nationality.... wew lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=6AYiSEq9XM8

Keep that butthurt flowin serbs.

The greatest Croat that ever lived.

We litreally got shoah'd.
I demand reparations now.

The original God Emperor, based af

hey bro what happened to "Austrian" ""empire""

NO because cock sucking NATO have a great logic..
>Croatia seperates from Yugoslavia
>Serbs can not seperate from Croatia.
>Bosnia seperates from Yugoslavia
>Serbs can not seperate from Bosnia
>Serbia dissolves Yugoslavia, basicly seccedes
>Muh Albanians can seperate from Serbia.
Tell me the logic?
It's clear hipocrisy.

Say hello to Gavrilo Princip

Damn that's gotta hurt.

NATO has a policy of favouring the muslims in the Balkans. Your wars were also used by Americans and Britons to fuel NATO, because otherwise the alliance would have died out. Yugoslavia was the start of the post-communist NWO

Croatia and Bosnia were separate republics of Yugoslavia. Serb just had couple of municipalities in Croatia where they were mayority. Bosnia is complete mess and should be ignored. Kosovo wasn't republic but it had some semi autonomy status, does that gave them right to seccede? No one knows

True.
To be honest, in reality if NATO dissolved, Serbs from bosnia would demmand to join Serbia untill then, we wait for what Russia and China do.
I don't know if you support NATO or not, but NATO is not my friend.

Soon.
Union between Hungary and Austria.

Once strache gets in power.
Run to russia while you can. You are standing on rightful Austrian clay.

You mean the same NATO that stopped us from annihilating your ass to hell and back? You may thank them you have Republika Srpska today.

Rot, ustasa fuck.
Alerta, alerta

Correct me if I'm wrong but NATO didn't force the Bosnian Croats to stop fighting the muslims? In exchange the Croat army recieved the necessary means to take back the Krajina region. So basically a swap of territories, but now you have this meme country of Bosnia ofcourse

Based Croatia.

Hopefully the next time the Jews and Americans want stop us from removing the Serbian Menance from Bosnia as we should have in 1995 before they forced us to sign the Dayton agreement.

No it didn't, Croatian and Bosnian troops were already on their way retaking entire Bosnia when the US forced us to back down.

Yes but why did they do this, considering the fact that they fueled the Croat army?

IT WAS A ANOTHER SHOAH I DEMAND REPARATIONS REEEEEEEE

>Germanics
>becoming an empire or fighting another world war

HAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHA

HAHAAAHHAHAAHAHH

INSHALLAH, HANS

They fueled shit, everyone embargoed our arms imports. They stopped us because Croatia and Bosnia would probably unite and reform (and expand) our old WW2 territories, which USA couldn't stand - Balkans have to stand divided and there must not be a single powerful state, because it goes against their interests.

>hungarians are centaurs

I dunno how to feel, at least we still have our horse cocks at least

>Croatia and Bosnia would probably unite
Are you stupid? Maybe croatian territories, but entire thing? It would never work.

>Are you stupid?

Are you? Check your facts before shitposting. And how could a federation between Croatia and Bosna not work when Bosnia survived in the shittiest possible state for more than 20 years?

>That is because most cities are like tuna cans.
Explain

if were so different please go make you're own language

Packed to the brim with smelly stuff

Modern Croat language is based on Serbian language, as we all know there was two soutern-slavic tribes(Croats and Serbs), Serbs successed to stay at Balkans but Croats moved to rest of the Europe and lost their orignal language and culture. So in the years of Nationalistic upspring croats are created as a nation in balkans. Thats central point of the hate. Typically Serbian thing.

No they didn't, importing weapons to Croatia and Bosnia was highly illegal because the standard explanation of the conflict among US officials and NATO was that this was a civil war, but obviously due to the geographical position of Croatia it was impossible to stop the weapon trade into Croatia and Bosnia (trough Croatia).

The idea that the Western powers somehow helped in Bosnia is just ridiculous, if we were allowed to buy weapons in 1992 this Serbian Menace would have been shut down by 1993 easily, and it would have been in 1995 if it wasn't for the Western political powers at the time who pressured us into the Dayton agreement when coalitions of both Croatian and Bosnian troops were just kilometers away from Banja Luka.

>actually believing this

kaj je onda Hrvatska do Tokija?

YES I FUCK THOSE SERBS THEY ARE HAIRY DISGUSTING ARABS, I

Let's see

>first croatian dictionary
16 century

>first serbian dictionary
19 century, made up from copying croatian dictionaries and calling the material "SERBIAN LANGUAGE"

You faggots always make me laugh.

fuck off Shqiptar

:^)

Od Milvokija do Tokija

You have to understand position of serbs in these years. Alot of Serb lived by the rule of Ottomans, and got cucked alot, so I it was quite imposible to create written culture. But our brothern in Croatia succeeded to create first written serbian dictionary.

Thing is that 16th century dictionary is based on čakavian dialect which those serbs consider croatian language while štokavian which is spoken by majority is serbian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miroslav_Gospel

You still don't have any written culture worth mentioning, and you're not cucked anymore. There's no excuse.
And there's no need to thank us for letting you borrow our language and customs, we got over it.

It's the same fucking language.

True, that's also my point.

ye because the serbs copied croatia and added some russian letters kek fuk hairy serbs