Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UYIAfiVGluk
olympic.org/ioc-members-list
liveleak.com/view?i=80a_1370111597
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dat movie like fall tho

did he shoot her? did she died?

Omg that was so theatrical

Is it really a good idea to go to the ATM in the middle of the night in brazil ? Years ago I read that people in Rio were advised not to "really" stop at red lights after a certain time at night.

Isn't that Thailand or something?

It isn't a good idea to go anywhere in the middle of the night in Brazil, neither in the middle of the day.

It's not really a good idea to host the Olympics in third world shitholes, even if its place of origin is a third world shithole itself.

Can't wait to sit back and bathe in the controversy.

>motorcycle
>atm robbery
>nigs
>possible flip flops

Brazil 100%

fake fake is fake

If that's true, they will "wake up" with a shotgun explosion in the face.
Our police is not as cucked as yours.

Jesus.

I just wanna know the people who thought having an Olympics in Brazil would be a good idea.

You know them very well...

dis nigga

Was this playing in the background?
youtu.be/UYIAfiVGluk

that is until the police chief is given quite a sum of money to let them go

>t. NEET brazilian that watched Elite Squad too many times.

This is like the beginning of a revenge flick.

Not when there's kids involved burger.
I even bet that their "friends" will kill them because of this.

>t. smelly and lazy paco that thinks that all countries are as fucked up as tacoland.

Talk for yourself Juan. Our police is not even 1% as corrupt and shitty as yours.
You don't even have a government anymore.
The cartel IS your country.

Just build the fucking wall already.

>take no responsibility for anything

I wonder why your country is a corrupted violent shithole.

And so the jew showed himself.
All these sports events are run by jews, and since South Africa they found out that they could get extra shekels by running them in third world shitholes.

Now fuck off Goildberg.

if your police is so good how come shit like this happens all the time?

its real idiot, its in the news

>Women fit to be parents

I really hope it's as funny as I think it's going to be.

The same reason it happens in your country too.
NIGGERS.

Unadulterated...FAKE. And the video is old as fuck

>opening ceremony is today
Can barely hold my excitement
In before the rings fall down

>I have no facts to support my fantasy, but since I am a stupid monkey I also lack any sense of responsibility

>On 2 October 2009, the President of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Jacques Rogge, announced Rio de Janeiro as the host city for the Games of the XXXI Olympiad to be held in 2016.
>Jacques Rogge

Not a Jew.

You and me know that you have not bothered checking this before making your statement. Because we both know that facts do not concern you. Only escaping responsibility.

In fact: olympic.org/ioc-members-list
There are far less Jews on the IOC committee (that decides which country gets the olympics) than Arabs or Blacks, obviously Whites dominate the committee.

Furthermore, the Olympic committee cannot choose a country without it putting itself fort.
Brazil asked and pushed for this. While your gov was as pro Arab and anti Israel as it gets.

Monkey.

How much did they get?

Did she survive?

this actually made me think

Niggers seem to be the main problem on earth, its always niggers. South America, North America, Africa, Europe. every where they go they bring violence and niggertry. I didn't think they were such a big problem besides the occasional home invasion here in the US

Is that a mexican critizing brasilian govt.

I'll take them over your fucking cartel the only reason you pieces of shit have any fucking money is because you sit so closely to America. God, I can't wait until we build that wall!

>South America, North America, Africa, Europe

You forgot Asia
liveleak.com/view?i=80a_1370111597

Yes, they're actors, the video is fake.

shutup hue

Proof?

Your police is virtually non existent and if they show up the favela hues just bribe them since they got more money than the gov.

are you reallly that naive? Ive been to Rio just once and i noticed that.

There's 3 South Africas.

The first was before the white people. It was a shithole whith ZERO culture and development.
The second was when the niggers are put on a leash and had zero voice. It was one of the most prosperous countries in the world.
The third is today. Just as batshit crazy and shitty as any other negro nation is.

Black people fuck everything they touch.

Why did that dumb 12 yo bitch whore cunt come out of car?
Why did that dumb 34 yo bitch whore mother let that dumb 12 yo bitch whore cunt out?

She had to find a bathroom and some toilet paper instead of wiping her ass with her hands like they do in India

Capekino desu

Nobody cares how harsh the justice system is if it fails to deter crime in the first place

it's fake you faggot. it's also thailand not hueville

someone please glass south america

Nigerians are the fucking worst.

Americans are buying into this shit way too much. To be expected considering you guys love CNN and Fox.

There was a World Cup in 2014, everyone was fine.

But you should really stop believing everything you read.

>Been in Rio only once
>Noticed that

KEK. STFU Hans.

The only reason the police don't do a fucking cleansing is because our commies would fuck them.
Before, when we were under militar regime, we didn't had even 1% of a problem as we have today.

It's not "cops being corrupt".
It's cops being handcuffed and and being prevented to work properly.

Some are corrupt but it's the same percentage that all countries have.

>american knowledge about the world

>School shootings
>Bombs

USA 100%