STOP BEING SHITHOLES

STOP BEING SHITHOLES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably not the best countries leader to be saying that

>chelton avenue
that's an old pic. that part of Camden got gentrified. I live in new jersey

When is Trump going to snap and get himself kicked out of office?

next step he should start tweeting in the Sup Forums style. shit fuck, retards 2bh etc

>tunisia
also all cities should be gentrified tbqh

city shithole vs entire countries being shitholes

Why is everyone outraged? If they weren't shitholes why is everyone trying to move to white countries? Why is everyone so fake?

What's he actually like to have as president

Based

>wake up
>turn the TV on
>watch the news
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>TRUMP LITERALLY ATE A BABY
>TRUMP CALLS GRANDMA SMITH A NIGGER
>TRUMP EATS BACON
>TRUMP CALLED SOME COUNTRIES SHITHOLES
etc.

Dads such a libshit who is so butthurt over this. Had to explain to him that the tiny amount of immigration we get from these countries won't solve any of their problems and the majority of people will still be poor and suffering. Just gave me a bunch of buzzwords about muh immigrant country, your ancestors were poor immigrants.

He insulted the people by asking why we're taking them otherwise I doubt calling Haiti a shithole would be that big of a problem.

Haiti's a shitholes because of Haitians though

Haiti and other African countries are unironically shitholes with little to no redeeming factors.
People should get past this and actually focus on the real issues than some minor insults.

Depends on which news channel you watch or which website you browse.

>still lives with his dad
you gotta be over 18 to post here

>>still lives with his dad
>you gotta be over 18 to post here
I'm 21 m8. A studio apartment here is on average $1200. We don't all live in flyover states.

must be weird having a lib dad
mine's just your run of the mill conservative who talks about black people like a wonder

yeah, I also think it would be odd
but then again, most people where I'm from are conservative.

west coast or east coast?

>tfw not a shithole

get your act together, shitholes

My family are long time liberals. It wasn't so bad until Democrats went off the deep end the last few years. He just watches MSNBC all day and believes everything they say.
West

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Your dad should know that taking the "best" from Africa only makes Africa more shit, and with a continent with an average IQ in the 70s they need all the help they can get

Yes that was the video I was thinking of.

he's right tho

politics are being shoved down are throats every fucking minute

i like when hollywood rape news better than "trump does something that doesn't really effect anything/will never last after his presidency" news

>he thinks immigration is about selflessly helping foreigners

>He just watches MSNBC all day and believes everything they say
Well, my dad exclusively watched Fox News. Not sure if that's worse, but at least they can be funny.

That's the only way my dad was going to agree with my argument.

t. has about 3.5 non shithole places

Just a problem with older generations. They don't trust internet, but old media they're used to is far more centralized and easier to control.

>Windhoek, Capital of Namibia

Looks pretty nice actually.

>Few skyscrapers in the capital = not a shithole

it's honestly just mean of him. The outrage may be unwarranted sometimes, but he didn't need to call haiti a shithole. It's no skin off your back if you're from canada. I know this Sup Forums where feelings don't matter, but in reality they do. The whole "HE'S THE PRESIDENT HE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE NICE" act can stop too. He doesn't need to be a huge asshole and just because he needs to tackle these issues like immigration, doesn't mean he should be one.

Ah yes, how could we forget New Jersey, Tunisia?

Hmm

Since tact is out the window, when's he gonna call kimmy jong a fatass manlet gook

>Still not understanding that capital city isn't going to represent the majority of the country.

I only know what I see here since I don't watch TV thank christ.

wow, it looks so.....horrible

Africa is probably not as bad as racists portray it. It is not 1st world but barely a shithole.

>scared wh*Teboi getting confronted with the truth about Mother Africa

>a left wing aussie enters the thread

fuck off cuck

Ugh, what a shithole!

Fuck blurmphgf

>when the shitposter forgets to remove his flag
Americans really are the worst anons.

>posting more capital city
Why don't you post some of the villages that the average person lives in?
It's not all mudhuts sure, but it's ramp with the most severe poverty that can be found currently in the world.

The perfect society.

>cuck
Hello r*ddit!

where is this?
there's a lot of green for such a large city that's for sure

The beauty of a country for the people by the people

Right wing faggots aren't welcome on Sup Forums. Fuck off.

That's fucking beautiful. I hope those African countries genocide all of their shithole niggers one day so it all looks like.

Maybe the world can genocide all of the shitholers all at once and we can live in paradise.
>starting with Mexishithole

Best Korea

We have Morocco in Indiana.

woah you're right, look all these mudhuts. What a shithole lol

>lot of green
Really? Maybe American cities really are concrete jungles or something but that photo looks pretty standard.

Incredible.

wow, so third world

I want him to win another term but ironically

He's right you know

Not going to bother trying if you're going to continue being retarded.

>Dads such a libshit
Can't even imagine this.

fuck off revisionist ledditors

A model state.

kys

politics literally fucking everywhere

no one doesn't discuss it, and you can't go a day in todays world without hearing the word "trump", unless you're a neet

>Detroit or Chicago don't exist

Ok now do Haiti.

wow ok racist, mud cookies are vibrant diversity ok

Trump is unironically the most based man alive

Oh look, is that picture of the only decent angle in the whole of Namibia again

I know a girl who went to Haiti to help for two weeks (her holidays) after the earthquake. The NGO she was working for realised that Haiti was so much of a cesspool, and Haitians were so dumb and violent, that there is absolutely no way to make that place livable. They left after three days and spent the rest of their holidays sunbathing in the DR.
She is Belarusian and the NGO workers are Russians and Germans. Indeed, Russian and Belarusian experts in helping people in need determined that a place is a shithole beyond salvation. Go figure.

To be fair, almost everyone that lives there prefaces everything they say with #NotMyPresident

he is based on being actually retarded

If anyone's going to exterminate africans, it's going to be the Chinese

chinks are too smart to do that