Why are british girls so fucking ugly?

Why are british girls so fucking ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/tony-blair-deliberately-exaggerated-threat-from-iraq-chilcot-report-war-inquiry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The vikings took their good looking women and any good looking ones still left came to America.

There you have it.

>cherry picking this hard
Don't be a spastic you spastic.

Dear Norway, please stop sending your niggers over.

Dear england. If you and your master never started all the fucking wars this might not have happened and in case you say england was not invovled we can say every one else except you and the u.s watended the iraq war. You and the u.s should just shut the fuck up about refugees when it's your fault most are here

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/tony-blair-deliberately-exaggerated-threat-from-iraq-chilcot-report-war-inquiry

Our women are some of the most beautiful in all of Europe. I am humbled by their radiant glow. Their sophistication, combined with their unequaled elegance & grace, make me thank god, everyday, that I was one of the lucky few to be born on this tropical island surrounded by the refined goddesses that make up our population.

Kek

>the Iraq War took place in Syria
>this entirely unrelated link proves me correct

Interesting tactic.

This pic is amazing.

Your fault for kidnapping all the pretty ones

more or less. you still find a good looking ones but you would have a better time looking for a needle in a haystack

ugly british roastie detected

I'd love to have a British slag GF, something about the accent.

my waifu is british

your waifu is ugly

Butthurt cuck come to vent on Sup Forums?

Alcoholism is ruining the anglosphere

This is considered a 8/10 hot family in UK

Good question desu. I went to uni in Scotland, British women were surprisingly ugly. They're misshapen, like when god made the Brits he just slapped a bunch of features onto a face and said 'meh, whatever'. Most look as if they were designed by a sadistic child playing mr potato head. Scots are by far the worst tho, I never understood the trope of Scots as drunkards until I lived in Edinburgh. I'd have to be shitfaced to bang a Scot as well, plus they already have inherent fetal alcohol syndrome features so hey fuck it, what's the downside?

Imogen dyer is best Imogen