twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post food

Youre food

is that a bug soup?

Geez it’s you’re

i like these

He is food.

What’s the one of the left?

It may look like someone vomitted into a bowl, but this is the secret to a 6'2+ height.

both are corundas, the ones on the left are just unwrapped

RIP Mexican food autist, posting in his stead

Not that user but they're both the same dish, it's a sort of tamale that's served with cream and salsa

godbless oma for forcing me to eat this
towering over all of you manlets with my 1.92m.

what is it?

My food

It actually looks good.

according to OP is your'e food, you can't read.

stamppot
basically a shit load of greens mixed together with a huge roll of sausage added to it

wtf???

mexico will always be the best food of the americas

this may sound autistic but were all basic mexican dishes established preconquest?

Nom nom

You’re right I can’t :(

unmixed cake batter?

Fermented goat milk and the urine of construction slaves?

It's meat that is softened in boiling water then grounded so much that it turns into a paste, then mixed with wheat. Olive oil, salt and pepper are added to enhance the taste. It's actually healthy and tastes okay, even if it looks like vomit.

Try this

Tahnk you. In answer to your question no, most are a mix of European and Mexican ingredients and techniques. I've had pre-hispanic food a couple of times (sopa de salvia and nicuatole) and some of our foods have little to no European influence (alegrias, tamales de chepil) but 90% plus of Mexican food is mixed and we also eat a lot of Mediterranean and international cusine dishes, some of which we even have unique variations for, obviously some dishes like mole and pozole have deep pre-hispanic roots even if they use some old world ingredients today.

what is it?

what mediterranean things we eat?

Im a fatty

Tom yum goong
Serve in fire pot to maintain its hot and spiciness.

It's delicious af if you prepare it right though.

Ecua bro show them some of our real food like our empanadas de queso

Consomé de pollo, sopa de verduras, pasta, muchas de las ensaladas comunes, guisados a la pimienta o al la mostaza, muy comunes en el DF, caldo de res con avena, sopa de acelgas, berenjenas, alcachofas, higos, un muy largo etc. Esto sin tomar en cuenta platillos Españoles como paella, fabada, o jamón serrano con melón que son comunes, incluso cosas que parecen típicas como el arroz (el tomate es substituto del azafrán) o el até con queso tienen sus raíces en estas comidas.

Todas las comidas Mediterráneas tienen como base un sofrito, en Francia esto es el mirepoix, en España se usa tomate, en Italia varía mucho por región (mantequilla, aceite de oliva, manteca, etc.) en México siempre se usa cebolla y ajo "a punto de acitrón", esto es una técnica Europea, no pre-hispánica.

Y luego esta lo del aperitivo, el digestivo, el vinito, la chela, etc. Los tiempos en la comida es otro ejemplo de influencia (empezar por la sopa, terminar por el postre) digo varía mucho por región también, en Sinaloa se usan aceitunas para todo (los tamales, los frijoles puercos) mientras que ne el Bajío mucha gente no usa pimienta para cocinar y sustituye con guajillo, mas parecido a la técnica indígena.

dark beans with pork, insect eating nigger chink subhuman

obligatory dumplings

t. Dog eating chink subhuman.

I was gonna rate every single dish in this thread but noticed that nothing got under a 5/10, which means I'm probably hungry. Best ones:

Looks like shit, meat and veggies are delicious though.

Some kind of fish cakes and mashed potatoes? Good.

Rice and meat is always good.

Meat and potatoes same.

Pic is meat balls and mutton in broth, veggies boiled separately and then mixed in your plate. Delicious and simple, perfect if you're hungover.

that's mutton you fucking negroid imbecile

le canada basé

I am GERMANIC, disgusting dog eating CHINK.
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talian

stole it from a russian cookbook

did they eat it?

Thats a nice and comfy looking kot.

> I am GERMANIC
keep dreaming, nog

Even brazilian niggers have, on avarege, 20~30% of EVROPEAN admixture. So even our full blown niggers like ronaldinho are whiter than you chinks, slant eyed SUBHUMAN.

good kot

Also, even niggers are better than you chinky filth. At least they are good at sports and have good music. What filthy krygiztani chinks have? Nothing.

this "white" has narrower eyes than mine

Delicious.

No he doesnt.
Stop projecting, filthy chinky subhuman. Also, is not about the eyes, but the cheekbones.

Come on man, stop shitting up the board with this shit. Go to This is a thread about food

looks too much spicy for me.

no one cares you're a monkey even if you're white.

I thought that was oatmeal drenched with butter and brown sugar

>mogolian ameridian subhuman defending his mongolian chink cousin
Poetry.
Pic related, avarege south brazilian

fuck off idiot

Shut the fuck up you literal frankenape abomination

You guys should really try these brazilian ribs.

:)

STOP eating ham with melon.

Unacceptable.

You can't win agains't portuguese pastries and general culinary

She likes to growl and hiss, sometimes she can be nice and purr though.

Brazilian Feijoada == Portuguese Feijoada.

It's the one thing you guys do similar to us that I must admit I really like your version as much as ours.

It's not like their ham is worth a shit.

Just like their """"tortillas""""

Check me out, Aveiro-Bro!

Those things are way too sweet to me.

we shit all over you and you're pastries french pastries literally shit on you ok?

No.

yes

Delicacy

What's it called?