Fucking BLM protesters in Nottingham blocking the tram lane preventing people getting to work

fucking BLM protesters in Nottingham blocking the tram lane preventing people getting to work

Luckily I don't park too far away so I was only 10 minutes late but my office is completely empty

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36972649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck, you don't even have any blacks you silly cunt. We got 15% maoris, and they were here first, and we don't have any of this BLM shit.

Keep your fucking house in order, cuck

literally all traffic is fucked at the moment

rule britannia

>not being NEET

Funny thing is this is just going to make people think black people in the UK are entitled cunts.

They're literally just decedents of immigrants like any other immigrants who came to the UK for a better life and this is the thanks they give.

Grip them up by their shirt and shift them out the fucking way. Tell em some people have to work for a living. Spit on them for lulz as well

Does BLM not realize they're lead by a white guy, who's funded a white guy and most of their protesters are white? Yet they preach "fuck whitey".

>BLM protesters in Nottingham

But why?

A L D I
L
D
I

BLM is about fixing the systemic racism between cops and black people. That """""""issue""""""" literally doesn't exist anywhere else outside of America. They're all copycats looking for trouble

DON'T WORRY GUYS BEN GARRISON GOT THIS

(((white guy)))

There's an EDL march scheduled for tomorrow which police have concerns about not being safe for families
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36972649

'''''''''''''''white'''''''''''''''

>Protesting
Nah m8, they are just that lazy.

It doesn't even exist here.

So what are they protesting against?

Nott's lad here.

our police are half decent, no idea what they're complaining about?

when was the last time a black person was killed by UK police?

>BLM is about fixing the systemic racism between cops and black people. That """""""issue""""""" literally doesn't exist anywhere else outside of America

Yes it does, it's just not quite as insane.

>when was the last time a black person was killed by UK police?

a week ago in Liverpool

Call Brian Clough, he'll sort them out

so they're literally just lying there? like they didn't even chain themselves to something?

Fuck just drag out of the street you fucking pussies

black lives not mattering

(that wasn't doing something illegal)

Hes ded jim

WOAH THAT WOULD BE RACIST MAN

THERE'S THREE OF THEM...
JUST... PICK THEM UP AND MOVE THEM YOU STUPID FUCKS

There is systemic racism in the states but what BLM doesn't seem to realise is that it only causes about %10 of niggers problems, the rest are caused by them. If they just shut the fuck up and got on with their lives like the chinks, wops, legal mexicans and irish did they'd have been out of the mess they created decades ago.

Wtf? Why you guys letting bunch of niggers hijacking your countries like this? Grow some ballz please. Fuck that. I have enought. Im going back home. You were fucking empire. What the fuck happened UK?

4 nogs.. ALL OF THEM ARE FAT.
L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L

Fuck yes.

This will redpill shitloads of normies.

They claim that in the tubes they've chained themselves.

Also our police can't legally touch them as it would be "disrupting the peace" apparently

Why haven't the police just dragged them off it yet?

Last year 3 people were killed by police in the UK and probably none of them were black. They're just showing how dumb they are, protesting about a problem that doesn't exist.

I didn't see a chimp out, or is that just when a nigger is killed in London and they have the population advantage?

DEJAVU, I JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

Accurate post. Activism just pisses people off now. These people are living like it's 1995. They're just doing the job of the Right; arguably more effectively than the Right could. Absolutely delicious.

This.

doesn't matter
BLM is a meme

I think this fundamentally lies with the fact that diaspora niggers don't have any culture of their own. Their entire culture is based off of European culture yet it defines itself in opposition to whites. This internal conflict causes them to chimpout while minorities who have it as poorly don't do it nearly as frequently

fucking disgusting,its so obvious they couldn't give 2 shits about "black lives" they only want to feed their pathetic narcissistic ego.
i hate this world.

Billy davies will have to do then. I hear he's still a red

her in the afro has to be at least 75% white

Lmao just get some /fit/ pols to move them, if they haven't already been banned for their assault protein

Plus if they're /fit/ they might be gay so they have a victim card ready if the media calls him racist

What sort of systemic racism exists here?

A whole week ago? It's going to take forever to finish them off at that rate.

A generous dose of pepper spray from the police will fix this traffic problem.

I work for a certain tram company in the UK. I hope they don't pull this shit here.

A black (((Norwegian))) went stabby stabby in London yesterday and they just tasered and arrested him. Apparently that's racism.

Nigger

wtf england doesn't even have black people. Africans sure but not former slaves

There's literally just 3 of them. Just ask Pajeet to take a shit on that stupid flag of theirs and watch them run away.

God the EDL, all those stories of them stamping on children and looting businesses are just awful, i think its about time we just ban that hate group.

why isn't blocking traffic a crime

Most are fucking mulatoes too lmao

Probably too busy eating biscuits and tea.

Stupid niggers, was cotton really worth it?

Pull their signboard, they can do nuffin anyway

Why your police forces are just standing idle instead of prying the nogs off the tracks? It sure as hell wasn't a legitimized protest.

There wouldn't be many racists if they didn't behave like niggers. They can solve all their own problems.

bull shit , pull your butter knife out and threaten mass murder

Indeed. The only ones here are fresh-off-the-boat or Caribbean and 2nd/3rd generation. And that's mainly just in London.

Why don't they drive over them? Is it raycist?

Not defending Hone & Co., but when was the last time a Maori got killed by anyone that wasn't a Maori?
We don't have BLM because Maoris don't get shot by cops out here.

On that note, what the fuck are BLM doing in Britain for? Do British Police even shoot people?

Squat over one and fart in their face

even better, drag one asshole and the whole bunch comes off

>disrupting the peace
SEEING FUCKING NIGGERS IN THE STREET IS REALLY DSIRUPTING MY PEACE

I think it falls under public disorder.

Disrupting the peace is. The police are between a rock and a hard place cause if they move them they're playing into their stupid fucking game.

Why are security not doing anything?
jesus christ m8 your fooked.
Can you seriously just block off a very important road and bullshit about muh equality and then its suddenly just ok.

IT'S MEEELLLLTING!!!

>no blacks

> protesting by laying on the ground
In soviet bloc they would most likely be beaten by the first angry driver who encounters this weird nigger trick.

in situations like that, the good, regular folk who aren't being cunts should have the legal right to urinate on them

Fortunately, most black people here are more sensible than these guys. Of course, you get the handful of ignorant cunts who think they've been subjected to the same level of racism over the years as black Americans have.

>needing the police to do anything
Can't you just protest against their protest and drive them away? No need for the police to lift a finger.

i made the guy smiling

What are these noggers do for living. If something like this will (not big chance for that) the police will probably go there and take them away...
And start to protegting them beacuse a very BIG mob of angry minimal salary workers and nationalist workers want to beat the shit out of them.

I suppose racism is the wrong word, I mean discrimination i.e. police are more likely to treat niggers like criminals because they generally are criminals. Discrimination that is positive for society as a whole but is discrimination nonetheless.

>beaten up
>implying the average russian driver would even bother to get out of his car
they would be dead by the first car that arrive.

Pretty sure it would not damage the tram if you run over them, so do it. You would not stop for a cat, or dog, so why do you for these animals?

Also that Scania truck would do the trick too.

No, on average they shoot around 3 people a year in a country on maximum terror alert, high cultural enrichment levels and 64 million people. If you end up getting shot by them you've really fucked up somewhere in your day.

It is

Guaranteed they're all indoctrinated humanities students.

Can you do that in the Netherlands?

>cause if they move them they're playing into their stupid fucking game.

But by just standing there doing nothing they are just giving BLM evidence that their chimpouts do have an effect.

the roads in england aren't warm but these fucking abbos don't know the difference

Why did you not drive over the niggers?

Kek, long live initial d

>[percent sign][number]

What the fuck are they doing protesting in England? Can't Soros fly them over to America to protest where this shit is actually kind of relevant?

I know, it's fucked.

I completely agree - I literally had to walk to work

You mean the guy who was attacking and threatening people, then had a seizure whilst in police custody? How the fuck is that the police's fault?

BLM is spreading faster then zika

I can see that. Around blacks, never relax. The only real systemic part comes from the very party niggers vote for

holy shit please do this and film it

Based.