Parasites

What are some of the nastiest, worst, Sup Forums parasites to be infected or possessed by?
> inb4 symbiotes

Tumblr.

feminists.

this, and Sup Forums

"United" Kingdom.
Leave Scotland be, you cunts.

Definitely not brainslugs, in fact I think we should all go on a vacation to the brainslug homeworld.

The Brood, I guess

mean spirited
light hearted
The words are just fucking fluff

do gods count?

Sup Forums

The Blair witch is here?

What tumblrshit is this? I want to know for research IN HOW TO DEFEAT THE FEMINIST SCIURGE TOTALLY NOT FAPPING HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

recently, Activision shills.

recently???

Tripcodes.

Sup Forums is battlenet 2.0 since Overwatch was released. The game is garbage,so we just have to suffer from horde of underaged phoneposters thinking winning the waifu war will excuse their waste of money.

The Spread. Basically the Thing, but eith the ability to make giant fucking kaiju tier abominations.
Alternatively, The Flood.

Best parasites right here.

i feel compelled to post this

I had pinworm for 1 1/2 years because I was too embarrassed to ask for help

When Swamp Thing forced himself on Constantine was pretty horrific

What.

...forced himself how, exactly?

I see your Flood, and raise you The Fudd

He wanted to use Constantine's body to giggidy giggidy goo his girlfriend so they could have a babby. John said no and Swampy was like "lol asking first was just a formality imma do it anyway" and proceeded to hold him down and insert himself inside Johns orifices and used his body like a giant puppet

somebody can post that?

>Ishtar
>parasite
Ishtar is the best thing to happen to humankind.

Yeerks

The thing about comics is, the actual visuals of that aren't as bad as it sounds.

But when you ponder what exactly just happened its much more fucked up than howbit actually looks.

The Sup Forums grinders, that's for sure. Nothing but fascist pig turds.

Skub users

L-Lewd!