Why is the West Coast so dank compared to the rest of America?

Why is the West Coast so dank compared to the rest of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

akinokure.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/the-godless-frontier.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proximity to the Atlantic causes autism.

Constant population churn has atomised/alienated the population, promoting the autistic morality of CONSENTING ADULTS!!!111! (i.e. the lowest common ethical denominator)

What did you mean by this?

akinokure.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/the-godless-frontier.html

It's the best besides California. California needs to be walled off

DUDE

didnt god come to abraham or whoever as a burning bush?

Did you just post your own blog?

No, its some slightly/moderately-autistic yank I think. Its pretty interesting, and has a decent explanation for why Salt Lake City is paradoxically one of the gayest cities in the US despite being Mormonland

The co.nz part is just because of the flag.

Dems control the state because of your spic cousins flooding in and voting for gibs and sanctuary.

Im actually on vacation. Also by the way I'm a proud member of the white race

Sure you are

Actually I'm from the bay and California is a mutt state.

>the bay
Have you got priced out already or kinda managing to stay there?

I did my undegraduate there but I doubt if I will ever be able to go back as it's more expensive than NYC these days

Well The bay is pretty expensive. However there is still cheap spots like parts of Oakland or benecia. However I wouldn't know I still live in a basement living the meet life that and trade school

>Oakland
Probably will be fully gentrified in 5 years or so but it looked like Detroit when I went there. Doubt if I will ever want to live there. Looked worse than the Bronx

Drove through it on the highway and all the areas I saw looked very pretty.

Idk. I went to there using BART from San Fran. I just wanted to check out as I was visiting Berkeley. As soon as I left the train, every single one looked like street n*gs (I just can't think of any better term than this). I would have been so fearful if I did that after 6-7 pm.

Why are you so scared. Especially the Berkeley station is not bad it's literally the capital for soybois.if still scared then k/omando up and conceal carry, pepper spray, katana, obrez nunchucks, fantasy swords

The station I landed was Oakland City Center or something. That place was kinda scary as shit somehow.

Berkeley station and its surrounding neighborhood was decent.

lmao so this is the power of wh*Te "men"

what a fucking beta