/EU/ - EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL

How do we make Europe great again?

Welcome: EU citizen. Not welcome: Anglo deserteurs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhsmnyY2TaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right brother, those dirty heartless anglos pulled out then they found out EU is going to tax us for food and shelter for refugees . But we will show the eternal anglo, they will cry bloody tears while we will bath in the wonderful benefits of DIVERSITY.

No

Destroy the EU is your first step
Deport Muslims is your next
Bann Muslims from positions in political power
Or ban Muslims all together
And change your media and laws too

Anyone who would rather harm(or place them in the bad guy role) their own citizens than foreigners need to be tried for treason

And teach your citizens Germany that it's ok to be ashamed of what you did but that doesn't mean you have to give up your national identity

Also ban women from politics there, they're the reason this whole thing started with refugees

Or use feminism as an excuse to import only Muslim women

Then all the white women will immediately want to shut it down

And then when they do , call them bigots or tell them they're the ones that voted for it

I dunno I'm just speaking from my ass here I have no idea how you're going to uncuck yourselfs

Foolish fish can merchant, you'll feel the diversity soon enough. We will be as diverse as based AMERICA.

>And teach your citizens Germany that it's ok to be ashamed of what you did but that doesn't mean you have to give up your national identity

They're identity is too hate minorities and be anti-semitic. They identity should be destroyed. Germany only exists to fight the good fight in social justice and protect Israel.

> How do we make Europe great again?
Well, first off you need to dissolve the EU. If you don't want to do it intentionally, just wait, it's gonna happen by itself (thx elites).

>And teach your citizens Germany that it's ok to be ashamed of what you did but that doesn't mean you have to give up your national identity

Their identity is to hate minorities and be anti-semitic. Their identity should be destroyed. Germany only exists to fight the good fight in social justice and protect Israel.

Hello neighbour

>Kick out southern European countries
>Kick out leeching eastern European countires
>EU now consists of Benelux, Deutschland, France, Scandinavia.

Fuck off you inbred kraut nigger

You know little about economics, do you? The Southern European countries and the euro are unbelievably profitable for the two of us.

Resistance is futile

build a wall

>How do we make Europe great again?
Europe was never great
The germans was always there to fuck it up

We didn't care if we was unwelcome when we entered the EU and I don't care if I'm unwelcome here.

The EU was done ages ago and its now dying slowly. Its terminal. Cannot be saved. Your eurobux is going to go Deutsche mark levels again on a continent wide scale.

We'd be happy to take the credit on this one and we likely will be blamed but in the end it Italy, Spain and Greece killed the fourth reich.

January 1st 2017 will be a glorious day

- protect external border
- end common currency & sgp
- remove illegals
- focus on an union of nation states instead of trying to sneak in a federation
- give eu parliament the right to propose legislation, more transparency

By crashing it. After the decay and fall comes the rejuvenation and rise.

>FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT FUNNY ISN'T IT

Simply reject TTIP along with CETA and make the European Union more transparent than any before it requiring all trade deals and the like to be discussed openly. In a real democracy there's simply no room for secrecy because that only makes people to lose their faith and trust in it. Also if banks need to be bailout the people responsible need to be removed from their position and possibly jailed or subject to very heavy fines like they were in Iceland.

European Union should be the one to show the way towards better future through acts against climate change, more sustainable fiscal policies and human rights. Fuck the countries and corporations that abuse "free trade" to avoid the crimes they do against humanity.

We can only make Europe great again by dismantling the EU.
Then we bomb Germany and rape their women for the damage they have done.
Sorry Krauts, it's only fair at this point.

>You know little about economics, do you?
>implying you would know how we would fare if we just had a N-Euro.
Southern European countries are shit m8. North Italy is based though, however the south fucks it up.

Europe should send all the gibsmedat to UK. Here, they are giving lots of money to poorfags. I love hearing Brits (living on the doll in their council houses) complaining about immigrants seeking benefits.

Fuck the EU

>NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB

>The Southern European countries and the euro are unbelievably profitable for the two of us.
Mainly for your manufacturing though Hans, when Deutsche bank collapse and Greece defaults on their debts again. Your whole EU scam will implode and Germany will be kill

Fuck the EU

Freedom and Nationalism for the peoples of Europe!

Shoulder to shoulder but separate

>imply reject TTIP along with CETA and make the European Union more transparent than any before it requiring all trade deals
They will come through the backdoor anyway. The reason these deals will be forced through is due to globalization -- we either negotiate the laws by which global trade works, or we wait until Chinks dictate the laws instead.
>Fuck the countries and corporations that abuse "free trade" to avoid the crimes they do against humanity.
Indeed.

The economical weakness of Southern European countries - that we are partially responsible for by demanding austerity - benefits us IMMENSELY, as we sell stuff to them.

You are right, yet you underestimate the ability of Mackerel to pull off endless bailout packages to """Greece""" (= German and French banks).

EU should burn. I hope Juncker dies from alcohol poisoning.

Kick out France, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark and Finland out of EU.

Then invite the all of Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and Turkey to the remaining members Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, Croatia, Czechslovakia, Poland and Slovenia

EU would then be a superpower and every country would be rich

There is only one possible way to make the EU great again.

Dissolve it

Country must recover sovereignty
Democracy
Humanism
Hire local people
Ban all influential religious ideas and cultures
Recover Greco-roman culture
Construct partnerships with Russia
Develop fuel cell, nuclear fusion
Forbid offshoring

The Eu is not a democracy

The UK is and got to vote. Germany not allowed vote.

If they won't let me Vote i am boycotting all eu goods buying more uk goods.

Ano I opened uk bank account changling my Euros pounds.

Time bring this beast down.

>If they won't let me Vote i am boycotting all eu goods buying more uk goods.
>Ano I opened uk bank account changling my Euros pounds.

Thank you lad have an ultra rare pepe

assuming article 50 is triggered...

killing Merkel would be a good start

You do know that Germany's trade surplus is principally due to trade with non-Eurozone countries, right?

>assuming article 50 is triggered...
Article 50 will not be triggered on Jan 1, 2017. Prepare for it being triggered *at some point*.

NEXIT.

I do.
We sell tons of stuff to the US and China.
And you know why that is?

You forgot a very important one.

1. end the euro - a currency union without a fiscal union is insanity and has never worked
2. integrate all armed forces, expand them, modernize, standardize equipment
3. great union-wide investments in infrastructure
4. make pact with reliable sandpeople (algeria, marocco, tunisia) to build large scale solar panel farms, create new integrated smart grid in europe
5. build wall

Put all muslims to extermination camps.
With the jews.
Break muslim enablers and other jew agenda driving globalists on a wheel.

And finally break up the union. There's no good future in EU, it will devour us all and leave a desert wasteland filled with "ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!" shouting sand- and regular niggers.

Good morning

>it's a containment thread for Eurocucks

Remove kebab

by growing some balls.

Immediately dissolve Schengen and establish a specialized border control programme that anyone can apply to in order to get rid of long-time unemployment.

Voila. Security improved, immigration stopped.

Really, without Schengen a lot of the terror shit would just not happen.

>The reason these deals will be forced through is due to globalization -- we either negotiate the laws by which global trade works, or we wait until Chinks dictate the laws instead.

There's nothing inherently wrong with globalization, it's the unbridled capitalism with it's free trade treaties that is the problem. The multinationals simply want to externalize all the costs on to people and the environment then privatize all the profits. We need to fight against these Neoliberals living in their ivory towers before they get us all killed.

First of all we need some decent national pride instilled in the populace, people should take an interest in and be fucking proud of the EU.

Then we reform the fucking commission to make it more of a direct democracy, Perhaps regional candidates that are elected? For example areas with 100.000 people (or something) get to elect their representative for the EU parliament directly.

she appears to be stepping on Muslim Albania...

>Post EU Flag

Way to start Jörg.

>Inb4 dutch economy collapses and half the population starves to death because we are completely dependent on Germany and other EU nations for our trade wealth.

>remove kebab
>remove incapable political elite
>remove all the unassimilated human scum
>revoke citizenships of said scum
>Your country and countrymen come first.
>no more multiculti
>No privileges and tolerance for any (sand)niggers
>ban Islam
>"fortress Europe": no one enters without valid documentation. No exceptions.

Pajeet would burn the last thing in his house he could use as toilet paper. How does wiped shit in your hand feel?

Fuck it the whole continent is Islamic at this point.

Nah I use leaf i.e. Cannadian flag ti wipe my ass.

when does it take place?????????????????

I would not go that far in my predictions, as the Netherlands have a lot going for them, but the two of us are really dependent on the EU to an unimaginable extent - and people like Wilders are playing with fire.

The Purge 2016 - unwanted muslimscum in europe

>Inb4 dutch economy collapses
it already has though, how are you enjoying the deflation?

Fixed that for you Achmed

>Not welcome: Anglo deserteurs.
> still speaking English
Stay cEUcked

Hang Merkel from a lampost.

Is there anyone here that can say what the EU is gaining and what it costs? It's like not that media report and inform about this sort of thing all over.

annoying Lithuanian shitting up the thread GTFO

It was never great.

>don't expand it further
>turn back the migrants
>reduce the size of the bureaucracy
>give more power to national governments e.g: do away with the unelected supreme soviet style EU Commission.
>don't stamp on other countries national interest for the good of others ala destroying the British fishing industry

None of this will happen, it is a doomed project.

Put short, it benefits Germany and the Netherlands immensely, has mixed to positive effects on the Eastern European countries at fucks the South raw.

By leaving it.

>Norway
>Pays EU fees
>Must follow EU law
>No EU representation

Stay cEUcked

>at fucks the South raw
What is this?

Sssshhhh no one wants a real answer in this thread.

Destroying the EU is the only way. Shit was literally created to turn the continent into a shitskin trash heap ruled over by Jews.
You should be following the Anglo's lead, it's your tax dollars propping the EU up now that they're pulling out.

It screws the South over, forcing them into an endless austerity-debt spiral.

Ever heard the phrase "playing with fire"?

What happens when Greece defaults or leaves the Eurozone?

By uniting more.

We need a united federal border guard.
A military.
A police force to track and figth crime.

Political systems can stay in said countrys and let them keep internal soverignety.

Military wise said countrys can have there domestic force but they have to give a battalion or two under eu command.look at it like in wh40k.

PDF planetary defance force or your domestic countrys army.

Imperial army is the eu forces.

If needed the eu can use said forces to intervene in other countrys.

Maybe do it that way that heavy tank and mechanised forces are domestic but higly mobile special forces are eu controlled.

Navy wise the eu should be in controll. We could have our own super carriers and icbm subs.
MEU's and so forth.

Police we should maybe go full bonkers.
Mass effect spectors.

They stand aside the law. Dont need no warrents or get stoped by any one. They do what has to be done to get rid of orgenised crime.

>Dissolve Schengen
Stupid flagbro, you are taking on the problem from the wrong side. If all Muslims would be deported (or killed), Schengen wouldnt pose a problem.

Niiiiccceee. Probably smart too. When the Euro collapses (it's inevitable) investors will flock to Sterling. Our financial sector is too important for our government to let it devalue so you should be better off.

And Austria or Norway or Sweden?

DESTROY THE EU
KILL THE ELITIST EU FUCKS. RAPE THEM TO DEATH.

Build a wall?

Disband the EU, take care of our own countries and help each other. We can excel each in our own way, no need to have an uniform Caliphate full of leftists and Islamists to leech off us. Preferrably, don't resort to violence against each other in the process.

>Implying all of those nations will just stop trading through Dutch ports altogether
We've been Europe's main trading port for centuries, two World Wars didn't stop it, so I doubt the disbanding of a political union would.

To fuck China? Or to sell out to China?

Give me my country back, fuckers

Hail Europe and all its countries and people but fuck the EU

But then people who live in rural areas have no representation? Policy is dictated by urban centres, which by design have different needs and values.

Is that not a bad idea?

What farage did with england. Gg anglo scum.

when god emperor Trump takes up proper reign in his vassal states

Said urban centers are fuel of a nation. Rual areas are not. The future will not stop for special needs children.

Yes, we will need a serious military force. You guys in Germany have been slacking lately. Look at the numbers of your military forces (226000 on a population of 80 milions). Romania has 190000 soldiers on a population of 19 milions. Germany has to grow its military force again.

And we all need to invest more in military capabilities. Europe needs to become again one of the top military forces in the world. We've been getting too lazy.

Stop letting in migrants. Expel those who came recently. Think of plans to draw away those who are alredy settled here.

Invest in robotics, so that demographic decline will not affect our productivity in the future.

Get rid of Mutti Multikulti Merkel, she's too soft for such times.

We need to stop imports from China and to stop any oil imports from arabs. Europe's energy sectory must become autonomous. We have to invest more in alternative sources of energy, we need to stop depending on external sources (fossil fuels).

Reform EU institutions, make them come closer to what citizens need, remove lobby from politics and administration.

Fuck EU.
Each country should go on its own separate way.

You can always leave, Greece.

So fuck farmers amirite.

Urban centres generate higher GDP for the economy, but rural areas are vital too. For agriculture, science, tourism, energy etc. In a way they are the "real" side of countries.

Come on. You know how disconnected that makes you sound.

Merely leaving is a half measure. EU must be destroyed.

That's none of your business, if you leave.

Universal income for all EU citizens
Germany and France pays for it, mostly Germany tho.