Crossovers

Show me what you got, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

kaction.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Zorro and Smurfs. The story should use furries as a plot device!

This is right up our alley...

Sauce: kaction.com

My personal favorite.

>a bunch of androids/cyborgs
>and iron man

Thought this was a Redline reference from the thumbnail.

Should have been Dib instead of Spongebob

Not Sup Forums, but my favorite crossover image of all time.

This will probably be my favorite crossover image forever. There's just something perfect about the expressions.

>old women magical girl show
Huh. Id watch that.

>Nicktoons Unite

Damn that was a great game. Its sequel didn't really recapture the magic for me and I never played the third game.

>sequel
>third game

Volcano island and Toybots

Aww, that's cute.

Don't lose YOUR WAAAAYYYY

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT, STEVEN

tony's been a full on cyborg and mental upload multiple times

>not posting the best crossover to date right before their summer blockbuster event of the summer of a movie

GvC

I never realized how much I liked this image until I gave it another good look recently.

>Ariel as Mera

Perfection.

wow. That is a team up I never knew I wanted until now

I feel the strong urge to try and write something based on this...

Anyone else have the sudden urge to write some gigantic fanfic when looking at these pics?
I want to honestly, but I'd think it would take up a huge chunk of my time.

I started planning one. It's four parts and autistic in how many characters it involves. I wish I could draw, then people would probably pay me to do this. Like Bleedman.

who would be the mike tyson equivalent?

What's it about man, out of interest

It's about three separate "battle schools" for the three big channels. Cartoon Network runs theirs like a tournament where the winners get more advanced training. Nick runs their school like a naval academy, with the classes taking place on a giant submersible ship. Disney is a Hogwart's style magic school.

Each part focuses on a different school. The first part focuses on Wirt trying to use magic to win the CN tournament and ending up making some dark deals. The second is about Zim sneaking on board a Nick deep sea ship and finding out about ancient alien history hidden beneath the ocean. The third is Mabel disguising herself as Dipper and attending the magic school as him to find out about his disappearance. The Fourth is characters from the last three coming together against a cosmic threat.

And I've got more notes lying around.

this one does. that or run a crossover rpg thing in Wushu or something

There's Optimus Prime in the background too.

This one's great.

What's this?

Just do it.

tfw your dream crossover will never happen

>Dr. Pohattan yells "Skadoosh!" as he kills Rorschgress

Donkey Kong and the Cooke Monster fight tooth and nail for a banana cookie. Who comes out on top?

There was some bootleg pack of action figures that put those characters together as The Sense of Right Alliance

Cookie monster. The guy lives for cookies, Donkey Kong was beaten by a fat carpenter.

Do it pls

I'd read that.

They'll probably make an episode of Rick and Morty like this in the future, almost certainly

The Obligatory KOTH post

I think if you keep it a bit goofy and try not to make it a super grim edgefest, it'd be an entertaining and fun read.

That sounds delightfully autistic, I'm interested. Though the Disney school is mowhere near as interesting as the others, but eh whatever.

Mystery Kids was the best crossover.

The Disney one is gonna have 4 students, Star, Marco, Dipper, and Mabel. Otherwise sounds autistic enought to tickle my fancy

Fantastic.

Dale doesn't look very upset when he's explaining why he fucked a spider-person

If this were more in-character it'd be funnier and less cringy.

Rachnee is best girl though, so it gets a pass.

"Pocket silk!"

Cartoon Network has:
>Megas
>Dynamo
>The Sym-Bionic Titan
>Whatever Dexter has

Can other networks even compete?

Is there a series that doesn't get funnier when you add KotH to it?

>Propane tank keychain

I wan Dale as Donald and Boomhauer as Goofy

That vidya was always hype as fuck for me as a kid, and pretty fun too

Thats amazing

Pls, Jenny x Danny OTP

would impregnate mabel/mako hybrid 10/10 fampai. Ultimate waifu

Modern DK punched the moon in half.

I just love ageswap AUs, they're so fun.

Fuckin nice

I thought that was Kirby? Or did he chop it?

Kirby cracks it, and I was wrong he knocks it out of Orbit in the end of Returns not breaks it.