Do Americans really do this?? OwO

Do Americans really do this?? OwO

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14815073
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm starting to think he doesn't like the limeys

his mother was British so no that's retarded

his mother was scottish...

do you have some sort of mental impairment?

Scotland is in Britian.

>english and scottish are the same thing

so you do, okay

>i'm not the retard, he is

Britain is the whole island you shart

Scotland is a tiny fraction of Britain you dunce. So when I say Trump is acting like he hates the limeys I obviously don't mean the scots

Is this a subtle troll?

>Scotland is a tiny fraction of Britain
It's almost half the island

population you absolute tard

even geographically you're dead wrong

Scots don't refer to themselves as British, you fucking stupid Americans.

It's still a big portion of the population. Britain has always meant the peoples of the island. If you want to refer specifically to English than you have to say English.

@84208598
not even worthy of a response

fucking state of this thread

I knew that. This other guy has an extra chromosome

Do you always make sure to include an under 10% minority when speaking about a country?

Of course they don't nobody there does. They all refer to themselves as English, Welsh, Irish, Scottish etc. British is just a easy catch all term for outsiders.

>tfw related to Donald Trump
anyone else?

neither do the English you dumbfuck

t. dumbass

fuck, i thought this was a fake tweet.

>I think x hates North Americans, guys
>but his mother is from Canada
>THAT'S JUST A SMALL PART OF NORTH AMERICA AND NOBODY THERE CALLS THEMSELVES NORTH AMERICANS IT DOESN'T COUNT
literally hang yourself please

textbook false equivalency. good job

My favourite "So stupid it's either Trump or fake" quote this year was this gem from the public talk about DACA

>“I think a clean DACA bill, to me, is a DACA bill, but we take care of the 800,000 people, but I think, to me, a clean bill is a bill of DACA — we take care of them, and we also take care of security.”

Negotiation pro.

Based Corbyn overthrowing the monarchy when?

strawpoll.me/14815073

Another diplomatic relationship down the tubes.

Only the weak need friends. America will prove it can stand on its own. Alone against the world. Like an incontinent bear shitting itself in a field of blue bonnets.

Beg your pardon, friend? We're a separate nation, memes notwithstanding.

the UK needs the US more than we need them.

>Uk unironically fucking up relationship with their son once they've gotten old and senile

Well, "limeys" do refer to the english and not the brits as a whole, doesn't it ?

Scots are objectively British, so why are people sperging out

Scots are British. End of discussion.

Nowhere in that tweet is he blaming the UK. He’s blaming the Obama administration for building a new embassy. He talks like a retard so his working class supporters can understand him and you idiots still misinterpret what he says.

While apparently it wasn't even under Obama, but under the Bush administration.

>Do Americans really do this??

Yes, we spell 'canceled' with one L, unlike Brits.

Not surprising at this point. He’s misinformed about almost everything he talks about. It’s clear that he wasn’t ready to be president and a year into his presidency it doesn’t look like he’s catching up. Embarrassing. If the Dems don’t fuck up 2020 like they did 2016 by nominating a toxic candidate like Clinton, Trump is going to be a 4-term president.

*1-term

Why do white women look like men?