Neo-Nazi behind Daily Stormer website Andrew ‘Weev’ Auernheimer 'is of Jewish descent, his mother says

Neo-Nazi behind Daily Stormer website Andrew ‘Weev’ Auernheimer 'is of Jewish descent, his mother says
>Andrew 'Weev' Auernheimer comes from a 'large, mixed race family' claims his mother
>The mother of a neo-Nazi who co-runs the white supremacist website Daily Stormer has said he has Jewish relatives on “both sides of his family”.
>Andrew “Weev” Auernheimer, who has previously said Jewish children “deserve to die”, comes from a “large, mixed race family” and is of Jewish descent and Native American heritage, his mother Alyse told Newsweek.

Hahahhahahaha Sup Forums was right about the mutt meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, unironically no surprise

always knew he is controlled opposition

Kek

lmao

nothing new under the moon

How dumb are you? He's not controlled opposition, he's a typical poltard. They're almost never the aryan mustard raza they wish they were. Often, like weev or that fag who converted to islam and shot up his atomwaffen meeting for disrespecting him, or the guy who did Cville drift- often they are literal autists who are angry at society.

Self-hating Jews has been a thing for ages, some like Erhard Milch were actually Nazis

this pic has never been more related

>jews are supporting Sup Forums and neo nazis

WOW WHAT AN INCREDIBLE TURN OF EVENTS.

You can be PARTLY mixed race and still be a white nationalist, I have slight amount Native genes and have been welcomed in white nationalist circles

Fucking almost no one is 100% white. This purity politics is controlled opposition bullshit

El angel de la oscuridad señores

No one believes weev is a deep cover anti-nazi. You're just desperately trying to control the narrative.

>Fucking almost no one is 100% white

That's a pretty bold claim to make, especially when you have entire countries that still have their populations relatively unchanged. Not every country is the USA.

El horrifico...

damn, i paid all those sheckels to go thru highly advanced training courses in social engineering, propaganda, controlled opposition and international subversion and i was found out by some random user on Sup Forums.
hats off to you, astute observation

retarded

lol

La bestia

FIFTY

>native american genes
>bad
the animal spirits are laughing at you

All this damage control

i dont even know what damage you think im trying to control

You’re a kike lover

then why have I made this image

and why would i post this

No surprises here really
youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo

>I have slight amount Native genes and have been welcomed in white nationalist circles
That's because white nationalists tend to be complete mongrels with delusions of grandeur and a tenuous grasp on reality, as evidenced by the post found here:

el esclavo de israel..

THE americANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL,, EAT,,, AND SNIFF CHEESEBURGERS
``THE americANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!..the americANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY ,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY americANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*``MONSTRUM AMERICAE``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN americANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND MUTTS, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR MEXICAN COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF EATING TOXIC CALLED ``MCDONALDS`` AND ``KFC``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE ENGLISH CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN MUTTS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED NIGGERS

so what's the cut off % to be a white nationalist?

You're pretty good Vladimir.

>hmm? im actually white

I’ve seen some say 95, pol says 85, I say 80% unironically. If we want to make any meaningful strides we’ve got to make allies. Nobody really can tell at 20% or lower anyway they all look white.

Plus nobody takes this amerimutt meme seriously outside of int

you guys have badges and stuff with your dna tests when you have your meet and greets? like, what happens if some brown looking dude wants to join and he's like 95% white. you guys kick him out or is he alright?

If you look white you are treated white basically. If you look non white then you are treated as such

what kind of criteria is that? you guys are basing white on looks and not genotypes? seriously get your shit together. how are white genes supposed to spread if you guys only base selection criteria on phenotypes. get with the times.

You got me there

Don't bother asking; the WNs themselves don't even know.

American was literally founded on betraying your people.
You can't take any of their white nationalists seriously

El abismo negro...

el atrocidad...

A lot of American families hold a false belief that they are partially Native American - but often not true.

>weev’s mom takes gene test
>1.3% ashkenazi

“Actually we are a proud Jewish family”

Der untermensch.....

That’s an English translation of a copypasta that gets posted on /lat/. The original is about Peruvians. The person that started the mutt meme was either Argentinian or Chilean, can’t remember, but that’s why so many replies are in Spanish and that pasta is used.

Autist out.

Yankieo...

I've noticed the most crazy neo nazis and anti Zionist are always the half or quarter Jewish ones. Or half Asian and Hispanic are common too. Basically lots of half breeds trying to feel white.

Hitler is rolling in his grave

>Fucking almost no one is 100% white

lmao maybe in muttland, just admit it being american white nationalist is an oxymoron just stop it and embrace your muttness

el cincuenta y seis por ciento.

SIX

PERCENT

>Fucking almost no one is 100% white.
maybe in america lul

This destroys the burger

la creature...

This dude is 67,1% white, I'm not even kidding...

I don't believe white people from Finland.are 100% white...

>Mfw this is the Exodia of banter

Typical

ooooh say can you seeeeee

>Fucking almost no one is 100% white.
padre nuestra, libranos de esta mal

la abominación pielroja

this is your brain on burgers

La hideousitat

el cincuenta y seis por ciento duende..