Washington (CNN) - President Donald Trump expressed frustration behind closed doors with people coming to the US from...

Washington (CNN) - President Donald Trump expressed frustration behind closed doors with people coming to the US from "shithole countries," sources told CNN on Thursday.

Never like this man child but really,
Why would you move to another country if you wasn't live in shithole?
At least that my motivation to flee here if I got a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951650274032209920
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1187&v=SBjXUBMkkE8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=551&v=KG0_KiM9Mv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sources

Never happened.

Shithole countries BTFO

He's 100 correct.

I totally agree with him, I wish people here could see it.

So, when people move from say, UK to France, it's because UK is a shithole?

First world migrants: expats

Second world migrants: political asylum seeker

Third world migrants: immigrant.

It's one of those things he can't say. Our global hegemony depends on our fair treatment of all peoples.

Are you that one alt-right chink?

This retard needs to be removed from office, he's going to get us all killed

we're all alt-right here.

>He's telling the truth
>He can't keep getting away with this.

Did he actaully uttered "shithole"? Theatre would be hilarious.

>we are all alt right here

>global hegemony depends on our fair treatment
Ahahah.. and not on covert international operations and arm twisting.

>Theatre
That*

kys honestly

Yeah, it depends on doing that stuff with a good facade of fair treatment.

>sources told CNN
traditional "WE are not saying this, mystery source said this, it's not OUR responsibility" news.

I'm pretty sure any non-brainlet can look into our history and know that's patently false.

Despite how their media portrays it the UK is a shithole, it just doesn't seem like it to you because your country is an even bigger shithole.

>CNN
Literal fake news

>because your country is an even bigger shithole.
yes. also, your ancestors migrated from UK, so.. I can imagine how much of a shithole UK was even then.

Yeah, I should have said the perception of fair treatment.

consider suicide my man

"no"

Aren't you embarrassed to be seen like this?

This is ground zero for the alt-right. Disagree with me as much as you want but if you posted anything you post on here on neogaf or something you'd be banned for being alt-right,

It's from an user source.

S H I T H O L E
H
I
T

I don't really care, I'm glad he said it. People are trying to spin this as a negative when I'm sure a majority of people are nodding in agreement.

what the fuck is neogaf and how is it relevant?

How are you actually having trouble believing I'm not alt-right and don't post alt-right shit?

Brain damaged I swear

Literally who cares, back to

Wait.

You think a majority of people are nodding in agreement?

It's a video games forum the gamergaters hate.

shut up nigger.

Mate, why do you think he went into a spastic fit of damage control instead of denying it?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951650274032209920
Not even his party members are trying to deny it, but are instead trying to both spin the comments and create red herrings.

Most people agree with the sentiment we shouldn't take shit from shit countries. Does this country really want or need more hatians? No.

>this is your brain on Sup Forums

>what the fuck is neogaf
It's sjw central. It makes Kotaku and Polygon look like breitbart.

It's a cancer of site, I doubt anyone likes it. Mostly because people get banned after the first few posts.

You're on the wrong site then.

>sources told CNN on Thursday
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEK HE SAID IT

>muh neogaf
I fucking knew it, it is you American Sup Forumstards who have been ruining Sup Forums worse than ever over the past few years. Bet you're a fucking Nintendo fanatic as well. Your country needs to be rangebanned from Sup Forums.

>President said what everyone thinks but are afraid to say
>everyone loses their shit
Such a hypocritical times we live in Jesus Christ.

N I G G E R

This isn't Breitbart, user. You look confused.

People aren't "afraid" to say it, it's dumb as shit.

Neogaf is cancer, if you don't think this you're part of the problem.

But if you really live in Taiwan then why would you leave?
Isn't a good place?

How's it dumb?

No it's not.
There is no reason we should be accepting a steady stream of migrants for third world shitholes.

It hurts his leftist world view.

BUT IT'S YOU WHO IS IVAN

>whiter than you mohammed

Stop talking.

He didn't say this in public. So the outrage is over the the fact that he thinks that. Which is probably what a large part of this country also thinks.

You really can't figure out why previous presidents didn't call other countries shitholes?

Bullshit, he said it to the senate. That's not just privately thinking it, there's ZERO privacy once you start talking to multiple senators in a room.

I mean...yeah? It would be nice if immigrants were educated and were used to operating in first world societies.

I don't know about ireland but the US actually has incredibly strict standards. It's just that these people have never seen a refugee (because we take in very few) so they have to just imagine. And so they imagine what Sup Forums tells them to imagine.

no he said it in a private meeting either what what he said was correct.

Now we get to see how the usual suspects try and convince people why we need more Haitians and African immigrants.

oh please, we've seen plenty of the Somalis in st. cloud. Don't act like we're taking doctors and lawyers. These are families are poor uneducated people.

But there's also lottery which just operates based on luck. I thought that was the point of concern here.

I'm still trying to figure out why you're so angered by what he said?
Yes he lacked tact but it was completely valid and on point.

Good so then we'll fix the system to cater to those that are.

You don't get in the lottery without passing the standards.

You're complaining they aren't rich?

Million Dollar Shack: Trapped in Silicon Valley's Housing Bubble
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1187&v=SBjXUBMkkE8

Housing bubble, people who will be homeless even if they work due to soaring rents increases sharply! What?
In Silicon Valley you can not borrow a house even if you work full time! What?
This is only part of the crisis spreading on the west coast. In many cities and counties, the number of street dwellers has increased rapidly over the past two years. A survey earlier this year revealed that there are a total of 168,000 homeless people in California, Oregon, and Washington. It has increased by 20,000 compared with just two years ago.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=551&v=KG0_KiM9Mv8

High rents force some in Silicon Valley to live in vehicles

Why the fuck don’t those people just move to another state

I hear the weather in Georgia is nice

They just NEED to live in the perfect/trendy neighborhoods 5 minutes away from work. There are plenty of decently-sized homes in alright neighborhoods in the East Bay for less than $1M, which is completely reasonable if you're a 2-person household.

Even in a technical position it is also difficult.
It is strict to put it in a company that gets the same amount of salary by going to other states.
It would be quite hard to find other similar jobs.
Things do not solve so simply.

>less than $1M, which is completely reasonable if you're a 2-person household.

underaged

The other places where their skills are relevant are also very expensive.

this is also ground zero for anonymous which is against the alt right what's your point

Also once you've got an adult life it's not always possible to just move across the country. People have families and obligations.

They do and then spread that shit to other states.

I wonder why the counties people are fleeing from are such shit holes
Couldn't be the people, right?

So, is Haiti really a shithole or not...?

Everyone in SF makes at least $75K right out of college, even in non-tech positions. Yes, spending a third of your income on housing (assuming you bought one in your 20s) is a lot but that's how it is in most big cities across the world.

Haitians literally destroyed their half of the Island they are on.

kys stupid faggot

There are lots of reason we called here "haunted island"

El Monstrocidad...

>why would you move to another country if it was a shitehole?
how about you stop being a literal nigger for ten seconds and actually fix your country?

it was quoted by his political opponents