DutDut

>you will never have a leader this based
>you will never kill filthy druggies and criminals with his permission
>you will never sip tears from hooman rites activists

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/03/asia/philippines-war-on-drugs/

He's also had a lot of other shit done so far, like implementing a 911-hotline, stricter police enforcement, anti-littering, banning of smoking in public areas, curfew for kids and no sale of alcohol after around midnight
He even declined the Paris Climate Agreement

Other urls found in this thread:

philippinefailblog.com
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/08/03/asia-pacific/avoid-china-claimed-scarborough-shoal-philippines-tells-fishermen/#.V6ResYQRgyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus damn, hundreds of deaths, thousands of arrests.

I'm hoping the deaths are due more to vigilantes and not the government, otherwise there's gonna be intervention.

We will find out if iron first can fix a low IQ country

Unless USA goes to "liberate" them, if Hillary gets into office

>an intervention
>that close to China
It will never happen. Not unless the countries capable of intervening are willing to risk another war with China.

Yeah it's kind of a 50/50 share of killings between them

making filipino's powerful again

he doesnt fuck around does he

>intervention

What about minding your own businness you fucking nigger? Or you want to unleash millions of yellow bastards ricefugees?

He put a gun to someone for smoking in public some years ago and said something along the lines of "cigarettes will kill you, so how about we just get it over with?"

There's literally nothing wrong with Asian immigrants

>tfw part pinoy
To live a neet life in the west, or to purge degenerates and plow thots in the Philippines.

We are not talking about proud japanese people, but about filth savages.

Have you ever been to chinatown?

>smoke a joint
>get shoot
Sup Forums defends this

>DutDut

You're just jealous that we stole all your jobs

DutDut DutDut

>Are Flips the most power race in the world?

Have anyone ever been there? What's it like in terms of crime and available "living wage" jobs?

Of courshe, you are able to live in shit condition with low money.

Scum.

philippinefailblog.com

>What's it like in terms of crime
you will most likely get shot with a cardboard sign next to you saying: he totally had drugs.

Arr rook same

Honestly, Flips are probably the best immigrants here

Filipinos are asian mexicans, literally.

t.philippino faggot

All Asians are like Mexicans
Flips just got the Hispanic culture

I'm able to live in shit condition with or without money

That's exactly why they are the Mexico of Asia. They even look the same.

Spain would know.

a few days ago our fishermen were told by the Chinese coast guard to BTFO.

our foreign spokesperson said

Asked if this meant Filipino fishermen should avoid the shoal for now, Jose said: “This is for the safety of everyone.”

Manila’s position is likely to anger critics of President Rodrigo Duterte’s new government, which has been accused of taking a soft line with Beijing.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/08/03/asia-pacific/avoid-china-claimed-scarborough-shoal-philippines-tells-fishermen/#.V6ResYQRgyo

based leader basically allowing china to sodomize us when he clearly said he would go to the disputed islands on a jetski with a philippine flag himself.

Even flips has paler skin than the average shitalian

You're probably just saying it because some fags keep repeating it here
Literally entire SEAsia+China are like spics, just significantly better

Thats why we need to keep you disgusting bastards out.

You tried yang.

Now go back to your cave and stay in there, faggot.

Kek, the president is awesome. Way more high energy than trump. I thought Thailand was the big spot for whores in South Asia. House were ridiculously expensive for shacks.

Stfu. Is crime really that bad? I never hear any happenings over here.

this guy won't be taking refugees anytime soon would he

Go ahead, they'll be dead. You don't want other countries to follow our example.

>"cigarettes will kill you, so how about we just get it over with?"

Well even if he did, we wouldn't be able to take in a lot of them since we have a lot of other things to take care of over here

Coming from a fucking Shitalian, this makes me kek
Even a random irrelevant shithole village in Flip land has more glorious military history than Italy

Burgers you have European consent to "liberate" this shit hole. They voted him in. The majority deserve death.

Nah they'll voluntarilly leave on their own since we have no such thing as welfare.
It's work or starve.

>Stfu. Is crime really that bad? I never hear any happenings over here.
Not really
Just hyperbole
That's jusy how the police treat pushers and drug lords these days

Why are you trying this hard, maybe just b8?

No one even knows where norway is. Irrelevant country.

Now i have to go, it was not nice to talk with you ahmed.

Hope youre not sad that your mother got raped by some philippino.

Bye faggot!

Why are Irish posters just as bad as leaf posters?

There are maybe 300k Filipino maids in Hong Kong, you have no idea how Duterte is wildly popular among them. He really has tremendoius support.

You don't want to live there, it is one of the poorest countries in the world. Corruption is endemic. "Living wage" jobs by local standards will get you nowhere.

But there is potential there and somehow this guy who want to impose order with an iron fist is probably on the right track, fundamentals wise.

Yeah I love DutDut. He may be just the guy the Philippines needs

wew lad, do you have to go because you have to make a pizza that a Norwegian tourist ordered or what

Well if you lived here your whole life, you would choose the same. Corrupt government, high rates of crime and poverty, heavy traffic etc

youll be a millionaire, which will make you a target, you will most likely be kill unless you hire people

There may be more than 300k Filipino workers in Hong Kong. Duterte is wildly popular among them, he really has a lot of support.

You don't want to live there. It is one of the poorest countries in the world. Corruption is endemic, everything is difficult. "Living wage" will get you nowhere.

But there is potential there. And somehow this guy who wants to impose order with an iron fist may be on the right track in terms on fundamentals.

>spaghetti

It's not that bad actually

Surely most people don't live abundant lives, but there's huge room for running businesses that could give you an income comparable to the average salary in the West, making you live like a king
It doesn't even have to be a massive business.
Just something like a general merchandize store

Redpill me of Nordic Launguages:

>Finland - Chinese bullshit not important

>Swedish/Norwiegian/Danish - are they close enough to understand each other?

>What about Icelandic
What's the easiest to learn for an Anglo.

>"living wage"

Unfortunately, wage here is shit which is why many of us go work in other countries

Well you just have to put a sign AMERICAN burger like these two Jap guys who's making money just making "authentic" Japanese ramen.
Flips will flock to anything foreign.

all drug dealers need to be gassed

Of course we do.

>banning of smoking in public areas,
This man is a hero

God damn it, supposed to be new thread...ignore

>>you will never have a leader this based
Pinoy are too utterly subhuman. They can't ever be fixed. Hell, the sign they cheer for this shit only proves it and the fact you do makes me question your whiteness.

As a Dane I can understand spoken Norwegian quite easily, and written Norwegian is super easy to understand
Swedish is much harder to understand for me, both written and spoken

This is just for me though, not sure if it's a general thing, but I would assume it is
No idea about icelandic

isnt he like controlled by chinks anyway? What is his position on Spratley islands?

Would rather live like a puritan rather than a cuck.

>tfw trump called some old guy, who lucked out to have his son die in the army, emotional, and now the West will fall.

I'm rooting for Trump, who knows how Hillary will fuck us over.

>isnt he like controlled by chinks anyway? What is his position on Spratley islands?
He's a commie and mudslime lover. He actually gave amnesty to muzzie terrorists in order to fill up his hit squads and pacify disputed regions.

He's a traitor, and some drug war doesn't counterbalance that.

>What's the easiest to learn for an Anglo.
Probably Norwegian, basically the same word order as English

Do you actually run a business there? My company does and I can tell you this is no easy task. I've been there, too. It is manageable, wages are low, you can meet a lot of friendly people too. But what you don't pay directly you pay indirectly, the cost of doing business, the "unexpected" difficulties are high there. There are much better countries to do business with in the region. But once again, the potential is real there.

tfw glad my parents ditched the philippines back in the 80s

jesus christ

>commie
>based
Nah

Who put you in charge of who gets to be genocided, potato man? Is this that "Hibernian conspiracy" I keep hearing about?

> spanish blood turns races into shit

>fuck i hate that guy at the gas station who leers at my wife i wish i could kill him
>new guy gets elected
>"hey government he's a drug addict"
This shit is basically Salem tier. This guy is a fucking shitbag

>He's a traitor, and some drug war doesn't counterbalance that.

that's the best explanation.
i am sick of this man desu.
he keeps saying
muh sinaloa is here
muh chinese triad is here
well fucker, you've killed hundreds of small time drug peddlers isn't it about time you go after the big fish and stop saying memes like
>"if i go to hell, ill take down satan"

Almost no spaniards went to the Filipinas, it's not our fault.

At least the food is good.
God damn, I want Paella.

tell me user, what is Duerte's position on Spratly islands? Does he want to take them or give them to the chinks?

>Attacking the effect instead of the cause
>Redpilled

Pick one.

The west does the same thing though I guess. Terror attacks on an almost daily basis? Well let's keep letting them in because it's obvious who's to blame, right wing racists. Jews keep forcing countries to take these sandpeople in? It's obvious who's to blame, Muslims. You'll notice in neither scenario does blaming the wrong party solve the problem. Does zero tolerance work on anything? Do people still get murdered, raped and robbed while we have zero tolerance in place?

Any retard can learn swedish and from there it's easy to learn danish and norwegian. From there learnig german is easy too. Even fucking russian.

Pretty much, yes.

crystal meth mostly, weed isnt the focus

>isn't it about time you go after the big fish
isn't that what he has been doing?

>>Swedish/Norwiegian/Danish - are they close enough to understand each other?
More or less. Pronunciation is fucked and a bunch of nouns and verbs are swapped around, but they're close enough that you can get the gist of what's being said.
Icelandic is more distant, like middle english is to modern english.

Not user, but dutdut is pretty ambiguous. One minute he's talking joint exploration then the next it's about taking a motorboat and placing our flag on every island

he says he wants to have "good relations with CHYNA"

that's a euphemism for, "i have given them up".

Who is Peter Lim?
he was the one that said Peter should never set foot in Manila because he will have him shot. and yet, he is being"tried".

>implying anyone can understand danish

Yeah, generals, mayors, local execs even bilibid.
I think that guy is just up his own ass.

Is he more based than Putin?!

>You will never watch somalians cum in your wife
trade senpai, no take backs.

>be philipino brown midget
>your women don't want you and run away with big dick white man sukke sukke long time for dolla dolla and passport
>economy is shit
>smoke weed to dull the pain
>get shot
>die

>war on drugs

All drugs should be legal and regulated.

They should focus on eradicating prostitution, investing in civilian infrastructure, health, and education.

oh and nigger muslims as well
always a cancer

Are you the self hating half peenoy who's admin on the Philippinefailblog?

It doesn't work like that

The new government isn't exactly condoning vigilantism

And even if you killed that guy, the entire neighborhood would probably lynch you brutally if they know he's a good guy. If not they don't, you probably did a good job getting rid of scum

They are forcing drug addicts to surrender for rehabilitation aswell...
That's them draining the cause

But I love you.

I don't, but my sister-in-law has a small business of general merchandise stores and has an income higher than the average income here in Norway
And she don't even pay taxes like I do

how did your dad meet your mom?

Also any supreme thoughts or tendencies?

>country has no military capability
>idiots want a confrontation with china
>government wants ROTC reinstated
>idiots whine against it

anyone who wants a hard stance against china that can potentially lead to armed confrontation should have their sons and daughters entered into the military and placed in the front lines.

Jesus Christ that's so edgy it hurts.

>All drugs should be legal and regulated
This is not a solution
Even here, druggies are fucking scum even if they can barely afford a few grams due to being limited on wellfare

In flipland, drugs are rampant enough to the point where addiction needs to be cracked down upon. That's exactly what they are doing now

>They should focus on eradicating prostitution
No, most of their GDP is from that

They should eradicate child prostitution though

This guy is a saint. Godbless the philipiness people.

Love the guy.

what the fuck