JUST CՍCK MY POPE UP FAM

>oy vey goyim stop talking about violent Islam
>every day I read the paper and I read about violent catholics
>it's all the same

kikebook.com/fusionmedianetwork/videos/1502828786409761/

Bonus: I got this video from a Muslim Leb who was happy to have this useful idiot do the Muslim propaganda for her, obviously...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Baptist_Churches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainline_Protestant#Social_issues
instagram.com/trumpisnumberone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I shigg

Worse pope than the Borgia

this guy has to go

>Worship the same god
>Surprised when he can't denounce islam because that would be denouncing christianism and judaism
wew
stay cucked religious faggots

Name one pope this cucked that thought Islam is part of Christianity beside Francis

YOU CAN'T
He is cuck and he wants to bring Church down
He can't believe in God and say this things or he haven't read Bible

Francis confirmed for anti-pope

Modern Islamic terrorism is the direct result of western imperialism and empire building.

Originally western religions were used to garner support for these encroachments into Islamic sands and the consequent invasions.

So if you are to call what the Islamic followers are doing in retribution terrorism; then by nature you must also label modern western religions terrorism as well.

>If you name your enemy, they win

There were several anti-popes, when countries didn't accept that in Rome and proclaimed their cardinals as popes to negate influence of a pope
I'm telling that he is ANTICHRIST or at least PROPHET OF ANTICHRIST, who have to make world more comfortable to Antichrist, before his arrival

Um, see, the secular, strong arm dictators worked. Problem is that the shit heads that got in charge and their big money handlers, tore them down allowing medieval shit to rise to power.

>Name one pope this cucked that thought Islam is part of Christianity beside Francis

polish pope was prette pro islam, catholicism is cucked as hell

That's why I love when my religious friends bash kebabites, you're a different shade of shit but shit nontheless.

how do we get rid of him?

Fuck off Ahmed
Islam has been at war with the west since it was created

He just thought that Koran was a sandwich. He got a little confused at the end of his life...just like Hillary Clinton.

>Religion of peace

You don't even comprehend the meaning of the word modern. You are irrelevant.

Educate yourself and maybe we can talk again.

CATHOLICISM=RELIGION OF BONO VOX

Luther FTW

No it is not. There are many quotes in Quran which are calling them to kill all the heathens, conquer their land and preach by all the means neccesary. This religion was originally made to help Arabs conquer the Middle-East and assimilate all the nations who lived there - this is why they didn't allow anyone to translate Quran and this is why there are no more Egyptians (whose last remnants are Copts) and many others.

So this is dangerous religion. All what ISIS is doing is actually part of Quran, it is the same they did in 6th-7th centurys during reign of their first Caliphates.

We don't
We just to have spread massage why he is heretic and thus not real pope, because he doesn't tell word of God
Catholic church must be rotten as institution or very vulnerable to threatens, if he was elected to represent Catholics
Catholicism can be continued based on Bible itself and not the priests

This cuck pope said once
>“Today, I don’t think that there is a fear of Islam as such but of ISIS and its war of conquest, which is partly drawn from Islam,” he told French newspaper La Croix. “It is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam, however, it is also possible to interpret the objective in Matthew’s Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest.”

He literally compared apostles to ISIS
He told that apostles were murderers

the enemy of Europe is Europe itself, not Islam. Islam doesn't demolish churches to build parking lots, doesn't support degeneracy, doesn't mock christianity in media, doesn't make them suck USA balls.
Remember that the Vatican is anti-liberal and traditionalist, just like Islam; they share the same enemy: modernism.

Even if they manage remove the muddshits, Europe is already dead.

>modern

Fuck off sand nigger diaspora, "modern" is a fucking joke when talking about Islam cause those dirty dune coons are stuck in 700 AD.

>Western Imperialism

Fuck you, worthless apologist faggot

>He literally compared apostles to ISIS
>He told that apostles were murderers
The same thing was made by Russian Patriarch who sade that Orthodox and Muslims belong to the same culture and share same history. Like "even our clothes are the same".

They just say what their political overlords tell them to say.

>sade
*said

my English sometimes makes a horrible jokes.

>I said antipope again
>I have no idea what antipope means
>anti means bad right?

>He literally compared apostles to ISIS

He is a funny guy isn't he?

>The same thing was made by Russian Patriarch who sade that Orthodox and Muslims belong to the same culture

those informed about protestant and cath theology, specifically soteriology are not surprised about that - its also not surpring that mainstream protestants were NEVER wishy washy about Islam, and that protestant world is the No1 bitchslapper of Islam right now.

Why is that? most protestants claim that is exclusivly by BY FAITH IN JESUS. Cath and Orth theology is works+faith which in the end significies works...what is the basis of salvation is Islam? WORKS. Work salvation that doesnt exist in prot teholgoy is the connection.

>its also not surpring that mainstream protestants were NEVER wishy washy about Islam, and that protestant world is the No1 bitchslapper of Islam right now.

Not mainline Protestantism (the minority in America). Only evangelical

I hope the next pope goes full Cadaver Synod for this cunt.

>Not mainline Protestantism (the minority in America). Only evangelical

ah yes, Lutherans are as cucked as catholics, but most common prots in USA are baptists and they are pretty clearly anti about Islam, so are those weird evangelicals

I hope too, but reality is that Francis is a tool of political puppeteers
They put him as a pope, so they have very strong influence over church
This could lead to mass leaving the church, because in a wrath all Vatican crimes would be exposed

Many baptists are not necessarily anti-modernist in their faith

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Baptist_Churches
>the American Baptist Churches USA does not endorse gay marriage, but allows each congregation the freedom to decide for itself.

Only evengelicals

>shah
>puppet dictator

It was actually the other way around

evangelicals*

And the link is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainline_Protestant#Social_issues

FFS he shouldn't be defending islam holy fuck. You don't have to attack it, but to defend it is 100% borne of vanity. This is why the pope has always been a bad idea. It keeps people from thinking for themselves and follow whatever crazy pope is in charge at the time. The bible is the source of truth, not some guy with a car and a hat.

>Many baptists are not necessarily anti-modernist in their faith

well yes, but they seem to be the most socially conservative and theologically radical. That guy Steven Anderson is a good example, and its no surprise he is a Baptist, while evangelicals are pretty postmodern culturally speaking (but still pretty conservative theologically) and pro-Israel stuff and neoconservativism is their work.

the pro gay marriage stuff is almost exclusivly a Lutheran thing

We should had got the black pope. The guy was ultra conservative.

Crotia calm down. The Prota are literally praying to Mohammad now out of ecumenical madness.

I was Presbyterian USA- different Presbyteries (roughly like Catholic deaneries) have officially included Mohammad as a prophet.

Protestantism has ling since collapsed.

Now, and I say this as a convert, we have an antipope. Benedict's resignaton is almost positively invalid given the nature of his abdication letter. In addition, he made have been under duress in the first place.

It probably would have helped turn the tide against islam in africa, as well.

Not to mention dissuade any notion that christianity is racist and make all the yes types around here shut the fuck up

Many baptists are included as evangelicals in the stats though

I'm imagining they just use "evangelical" as a synonym for fundamentalism (Bible-literalism) vs liberal Protestantism

The Pope is a Jewish puppet.

I agree that Benedict probably was kicked out of office by force

He never destroyed his ring or gave up his title, which other abdicated popes did in the past
It's like he wanted to stay being pope

Borgia prevented a muslim invasion atleast.
This fake pope encourages a muslim invasion.

Pope benedict is still the real pope

Average lifespan argentina is 76. This fucker have 79 years. He will be dead soon.

This pope is a disgrace
Bennedict publicly btfo islam saying muhammad only spread his message by the sword and was redpilled, then out of nowhere he "resigns" (probably the alternative to being murdered) and this cuck comes up

>educated yourself

the go-to response for lefty fags with no argument.

I'm curious to hear the opinions of actual Catholics regarding this Pope.

>comparing random crimes of passion as "christian violence" to thousands of islamist ackabars ackbaring everywhere in the name of Islam
This pope and the church have obviously been bought by the globalist agenda

And then posting pictures of it to Instagram. Check out the profiles of the people who're doing it. Naive young white women, niggers and spics mostly. Why does America breed so many libcucks?

instagram.com/trumpisnumberone/