Racist Japan

A Japanese comedian appeared with black face on 31 Dec 2017.
It is not regulated.This show could be watched everyone on TV.
other comedians made fun of this black face.
This issue was reported by BBC and NY-times.
Why are Japanse so racists? Is blackface allow your country?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-42561815

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hkazano/status/948143464063016960
youtube.com/watch?v=K0mzqL50I-w
youtube.com/watch?v=oOzvuff6mAg
youtube.com/watch?v=718oXYtaJyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the fuck up naruto

im sure you would have the answer if you weren't someone hiding behind a proxy

I wish black faces weren't allowed into my country...

Chinese proxy shut up.

STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT

NEXT TIME I SEE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THAT BLACKFACE IM GONNA KILL MYSELF.

THATS LITERALLY A NON-ISSUE. I ENJOYED THAT SHOW ON NEW YEARS EVE WITH MY GF. FUCK OFF BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU STUPID CHINKGOOK

Stop creating these threads. It wasn't racist. "Blackface" is 100% american thing and nobody in the rest of the world found it racist.

Are you defending RACISM??? Are you a RACIST???

You white fuck. Apologize for your skin or you're getting reported.

twitter.com/hkazano/status/948143464063016960

Can we do yerrowface

Only autistic mutts think that "blackface" is racist

Japan's buggest problem is about abusing women and treating them like animal

Japan loves to export its backwards ways to the world and support raping, killing and abusing women

It's not racist because he's not white.

this

American authority said 1/5 American women are victim of rape.
What do you think about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=K0mzqL50I-w

turn off your proxy juan

you have to know about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOzvuff6mAg

they are comedian, they always cosplaying somebody.

youtube.com/watch?v=718oXYtaJyA

It is though

Fuck off, Zhao

Bet japs wouldn't do this when a black person is around

fucking nips
i always knew they were subhuman racist yellow monkeys

hey, korean go home

The theme was cops so Hamada dressed up as a famous cop. It had nothing to do with making fun of people with black skin. It had to do with making fun of Hamada by making him dress up as Beverly Hills Cop. Hamada always has to wear a silly outfit.

Not counting all gorilla references

This

muh feelings

NIGGADA
AUTO

japan you must conform to western social values or else you are LITERALLY hitler

who fucking cares. Mutts get triggered because they used to be racist cunts, therefore no one on earth is allowed to use dark coloured face paint. retarded

The y*Yoid jap doesn't understand the negative connotation of the BLACK face like JOMON do.

BLACK face is an ancient tradition of the wh*Teoid. Way back in 30,000 BC in the Eternal KARA BOGA caliphate there was peace between all people of the world, except the savage warlike wh*Teoid people. All people of the world had co-operated and co-existed in peace, working together to create technologies which have not existed since and cities which put those in modernity to shame. Then the wh*Te age occurred, the primitive wh*Teoid who knew only war, genocide, autism and school shooting had infiltrated the BLACK empire, they did so by painting their faces black and led by a great black scientist called Yakub (inventor of WMDs which put nuclear weapons to shame) they sought to infiltrate and destroy the societies of the world within, imbuing ideas of RACE, creating panic, positing anti-intellectual ideas and beliefs, posting IQ charts everywhere, worshipping stones, statues, paintings, people, animals, instead of ALLAH, creating tension between all cultures and ethnicities. That is until eventually the wh*Teoids created so much dismay and chaos they had infiltrated all societies on Earth and forced the launching of multiple Anti-Matter warheads (invented by Yakub) to sate their genocidomaniacal bloodlust, warheads which completely demolished and eradicated all traces and signs of technology and society on Earth, killing billions and sending humanity back to the stone age. Through this, the tradition of BLACK face was born to mock the BLACKS for losing their empire and as a sign of pride for killing countless amounts of innocent people.

I hope I have informed you on why us BLACKS see this tradition with offence, my JOMON brothers.

fucking nips
i always knew they were subhuman racist yellow monkeys

I am racist but blackface is not funny.
Use real black actors and make fun of them instead.

This

why are east asian mad at east asian girl for prefering white or black men

t. east asian man has smal dick and muscles, watches anime
t. east asian girl looks good

it just makes sense

underrated

racist against wh*Tes i hope

What's the matter, rama rama? They don't allow you to bring didgeridoos to their sk8r parties?

>Americans pathetically trying to impose their collective psychosis of cultural guilt on the rest of the world
>Again

Fuck off

>REEEEEE BLAME AMERICA EVERYTHING IS THEIR FAULT REE

>Hysteria about blackface somehow isn't America's fault
Yeah, okay Hamburger-san

>brazilian LARPing as wh*Te

cringe

Whiter than thou, Chang Djarrtjuntjun.

lol no, now kiss your BLACK master's foot you wh*Te dog