NO SHAME

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36982748?post_id=1138032839572346_1138032982905665#_=_
Absolutely shameless.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Shomer-Tec-Special-Ingredients-Military-Putricant/dp/B00ABV7RCM
youtube.com/watch?v=i72nwdE7Q5k
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-man-rape-charge-escapes-jail-marrying-11-year-old-victim-a7171276.html
commondreams.org/news/2016/07/12/south-africa-ireland-blacklivesmatter-finds-solidarity-worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=M_CTEoG_Bko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3/5ths movement needed in UK

yeah also imagine if each of their votes counted for 3/5ths of a vote

Does the UK have their own Sam 'Can't catch the' Hyde

You guys won Brexit, but you can't deal with this?

mindlbown

They're your problem now.

>black lives matters
>liveS matterS

why

You know that niggers are illiterate, user.

Damn their souls.

They're not needed anywhere. If blacks care about black lives, blacks should stop killing scores of other blacks every fucking day.

>Last month hundreds marched through London in protest at the shooting of two black men by police in the US
Have you ever been so self-righteous that you went to protest in the wrong country?

Just buy some pepper spray and spray those monkeys.

Or go catch a venom snake and throw it on top of those niggers.

Or some rope tied to one of those "chains" and drag them using a car.

Stop being beta UK

White people. unlike niggers, actually have something to lose.

Honestly, don't mention this idea anywhere. Try to avoid it becoming a larger discussion online, lest it start to actually catch on and grow into something. This is the LAST thing Europe needs right now.

Like, don't complain about this on twitter, it would only bring more SJWs to the idea.

A better idea, if the movement were to unfortunately come to the UK, would be to somehow get BLM and Muslims to turn against each other (different left-associated identity groups often bicker with each other and compete for attention). Then they could become each others' problem.

STOP BRINGING AMERICA'S PROBLEMS TO OUR COUNTRY

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF

How can these people not see that by making it an issue here it becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy? Our society isn't NEARLY as racially divided as the US's. Sure there are problems but nothing like what they have over there.

FUCK YOU BLM YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Let it happen. The more problems "diversity" causes the more it'll wake people up. Britain is already having a redpill awakening about unchecked immigration.

BLM=Klan with Tan

I love it, they're redpilling the shit out of normies.

I mean, it pisses me off, but it's worth it because I know it's pissing whites off en masse.

Hey blame your parents.

They let in all those subsaharans. What the UK thought they would gain from all those niggers is beyond me.

When was the last time British cops killed anyone, let alone a dindu?

Apologize white cunt

It's literally been decades since the UK police have killed a black person that wasn't justified, they all chimped out over Mark Duggan 5 years ago but HE WAS POINTING A LOADED SHOTGUN AT ARMED POLICE.

>make up 13% of london's population
>commit 60% of all the crimes
>have probably the least trigger happy and least violent police force in the entire world
>dese white devil police officer be keepin da black man down innt we need mo money fo dem programz

This. When people see that they have no legitimate grievance, chimpouts will be met with anger not support

The British Broadcasting Cucks shouldn't give these fucks the coverage.

The only time British police kill anybody is when they're in a car doing 100mph+ through a residential area. It's almost always a young person, incidentally.

Enjoy your racial conflict islander

Maybe Britain will wake up about everything. First Muslims, then Blacks, then (((who knows))).

Nah mate, military-grade putricants is where it's at.

amazon.com/Shomer-Tec-Special-Ingredients-Military-Putricant/dp/B00ABV7RCM

Our cops don't carry guns. Get on our level.

Dude... no.

This wouldn't wake people up... the constant complaining and protests on the part of BLM would result in so many new pro diversity policies being put in place that you'll NEVER be able to get rid of a lot of your recent unwanted guests.

Just because middle England might get sick of them, media, academics and colleges, politicians and cosmopolitan types would feel compelled to support them.

This pretty much,they are certainly not doing themselves any favors right now, Twitter alone is awash with Brits who couldn't have given two fucks before but are now irritated by the airport shutdowns and BLM's shenanigans.

Undoubtedly it's pandering nonsense and edited sampling. I stopped with televised news years ago, only can I watch if someone links a stream.

S U P E R P R E D A T O R S

U

P

E

R

P

R

E

D

A

T

O

R

S

Ours don't either, you have to get a report of an armed person for the armed police to be called

thanks america

>Title quotes 'needed in UK'
>Search through text, not cited anywhere
>'needed in UK'
Literally the BBC's opinion

So, what's the law in Britain concerning blocking of public roads? Can't you just slowly drive towards the protest, making them required to disperse?

I'm honestly hoping for a happening like this near me. Just show up with a group of mates, place all of them under citizens arrest, have the police pick them up. Hope they chimp out and you can defend yourself.

They've all been arrested btw.

This
They'd just make excuses for their pets.

Can we all agree everybody would be better off without the nogs ?

What an uppity bunch of race baiting cunts. They're shit, they know it and won't ever quit playing the victim no matter how shit at parenting they are, how much more crime they commit, how low they perform at school and at work.

They're just shit people and the generation of white cucks enabling them are barely any better.

youtube.com/watch?v=i72nwdE7Q5k

they even imported their language

the BBC are cunts

they've been doing this shit for years.

and now they even have twitter based stories.
>muh someone said something that upset me on the interwebz

BBC has been a joke for a long time

totally intolerant of traditional and social conservative views

The UK is really America light. I love it.

I love how the BBC try and mask their obvious support for these progressive movements by putting everything in 'quotation marks'.

BLM is an attempt to make a black arab spring movement.
You know what they say,
"monkey see, monkey do."

>britain

What do they even protest here?

I may as well just ask. Since race effects things like IQ is there inherently something in the fundamental nature of black people that they want a certain type of society. Just from an objective POV, all black societies end up the same way, Haiti being the best example built up several times to be a fairly formidable state and decended back into African anarchy many times. For example is there something about the west things like law and order, democracy, etc that is exclusive to certain groups ?

Ultimately what I am trying to ask is "Do BLM just want society to be like Africa, except with free stuff" ?

Nobody even understood why they were rioting in 2011, it was just a chance to nick free shit.

1) Niggs gonna nig
2)They have a victim complex completely exacerbated by the left
3) They work under the false assumption that all races are equally prone to violence, therefore if there is a discrepancy in racial statistics it's "muh discrimination"

>Some nigger had a heart attack 8 years ago so now we need all the nigs to rise up and protest
I fucking hate the BBC

They needed step up the news cycle to turn the heat off of the murderous Somalian with "mental health issues"

>Harry Cockburn
yeah nah you're a cunt

I can't find source on this, can you help me? I want to add this to my anti-mudshit folder but I wanna get my facts right.

It's fake.

in the matter of iq you have to think about blacks like 12 year old whites. and there you have it. what do you think happens if millions of 12 year old whites try to run a society.

Here's source
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-man-rape-charge-escapes-jail-marrying-11-year-old-victim-a7171276.html

>tries to insult Britain
>posts fake article
>links article to completely different story from a whole different continent
>Prosecutor Ahmad Fariz Abdul Hamid said a court in Kuching, in Malaysia’s eastern state of Sarawak, ruled the case need no longer continue after a marriage certificate was produced and the girl withdrew the complaint

Mehmet pls

>Prosecutor Ahmad Fariz Abdul Hamid said a court in Kuching, in Malaysia’s eastern state of Sarawak, ruled the case need no longer continue after a marriage certificate was produced and the girl withdrew the complaint

... so it's fake. Literally nothing to do with the UK.

Nice try though.

>Slavery been illegal for centuries, punishable by a large fine in England specifically a thousand years ago
>Black slaves were never a thing in any part of the UK, any blacks here are new or came in the 1950's, not the result of freed slaves
>UK almost single handedly ended a lot of the worlds slavery, mostly regarding black slaves in particular
>HURR DURR NO WHYTE BOI YOUS RAYCISS YOUS DA UPPRESSHUNIN ME GIBS ME DAT BIX NOOD MUDDA FUGGA SHEEEEEEEEEEIT

Real meme detectives, I see. Delightful.

Someone else asked for sauce, I took a look at link, it was completely unrelated.

If that counts as detective work in Germany, no wonder your train stations are over run with niggers who do what they please.

mfw

>falling for bait

I'm bored.

why the UK?

Self righteous faggots that are justifying their own existence by making eveyone hate them.

>Act stupid. Hey everyone hates us, that means the UK is racist. We are necessary. Give funding racists. Act stupid. Etc.

commondreams.org/news/2016/07/12/south-africa-ireland-blacklivesmatter-finds-solidarity-worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=M_CTEoG_Bko
>In Berlin, Germany, demonstrators read a list of the names of black men and women killed by police in the U.S., bringing many to tears

>beat poem
>about oppershun

This is so niggish I can't even explain

The US is only racially divided because black people want to divide it so they have something to blame besides themselves.

The US is possibly the least racist country I have been in (more so than most European countries I've visited). People there are accepting if you work, and they only hate Mexicans because there are so many of them and every single one of them are fat. I don't see one American hating on polacks, irishmen, japs, etc. besides in jest, yet the UK consistently bashes most of these people.

It's not america's problems. It's the race's problem, and that will manifest itself everywhere.

Why are they here? No whites have their own countries to live in if they do not like it then feel free to live there
Fit in or fuck off
Why do you allow this Brits?

SO
CALLED
ISLAMIC
STATE

>UK hates on Irish.
Lol no they don't. That's just Sup Forums.

I look forward to when BLM starts protesting in Russia.

autism lack of empathy thing is bullshit, research has shown we just don't show it as much

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NON WHITES GET OUT MY COUNTRY

FUCK OFF Sup Forums I'M NOT SPAMMING I'M MAD

You're forgetting that one dindu the police shot 5 years ago in London. Chimping out and smashing up parts of London wasn't enough of a protest.

They now need to piss everyone off too. Seriously how fucking retarded are they? Here's hoping it makes everyone here more racist.

The way it's started spreading to other countries is all the proof that's needed to tell you it's a fake, Soros-funded """"""""""movement"""""""""".

Praise KeK

You think we're super divided and racial tension and evils everywhere, because that's the narrative, because some people profit off of it and keep it alive.

It's probably not too different from where you live really. Although the "narrative" of it is stronger than ever out of nowhere.

Police don't actually specifically target blacks, as statistics show somewhat. It's just that the media plays it up more towards a racist angle when it happens

>Just because middle England might get sick of them, media, academics and colleges, politicians and cosmopolitan types would feel compelled to support them.
Then what would you have people do?

I've always wondered why there are no niggers in the arab world.

Did they castrate them or something?

Whatever they did, they solved a lot of problems for themselves.

lol theyre doing that shit in countries with no history of slavery

even african countries enslaved more blacks and kill more of them today

Yeah they castrated them, well according to Stefan anyway.

They're just as bad though.

This is what Twitter has done to the world

It is forcing America onto every other country in the west

Fuck you American bastards, I see people walking around Dublin with anti Donald Trump shirts, like they can even vote against him

Are you projecting your frustration over your own country onto the United Kingdom again Hans?

Quintessentially british.