Who should be to blame for ww1and thereby ww2? Austria or Germany?

Who should be to blame for ww1and thereby ww2? Austria or Germany?

Why not both?

both are subhumans

WWI was the fault of all sides, each was given over to the prospect of hostility with reckless abandon and militant excitement. Except for us of course, we were strictly neutral in the whole matter, till aggressive overtures were made against us.

Germoney

Dubs say its the Jews.

what am I looking at?

industrialization

it was the anglos not willing to let others colonize uncolonized land, anglos are evil

This we thirst for the blood of the aryan
Now Germany is just a Turkish/Syrian colony we now realise the error in our ways that we can no longer extract aryan blood from the German people

serbia

France & UK

WWI was mainly the fault of A-H, Russia, and Serbia desu.

russia, if they hadn't mobilised the war would have been a minor skirmish between austria hungary and serbia

In terms of blame, Austria-Hungary > Russia > Germany >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Serbia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest of the Entente

A-H wanted a war in the Balkans and gave completely unreasonable demands to the Serbian government that would have cost them their independence (they even agreed to all but one demand), Russia mobilized their troops and Germany enabled A-H in the first place by promising support whatever happens. And then trampling over a neutrality treaty they had signed. And then killing civilians because they didn't co-operate.
In a just world it would have been a limited regional conflict in the Balkans that led to the dissolution of Austria-Hungary.

g*rmany

>russia
>Russia
>Russia

>Russia dindu nuffin! Russia is always the victim!

>muh pan-slavism
>REEE don't touch serbia! don't worry seriba we will support you!
>let's just mobilize our army, I'm sure this won't have any averse affects on the other great powers :^)

not always but blaming russia for WW1 or WW2 is just ridiculous, especially when we are talking about the latter

>WW1
Russian mobilization was like slowly drawing your gun out of the holster, you can't ignore it.
>WW2
What the fuck? The USSR was one of the aggressors in that conflict.
>Winter War
>Invasion of Poland
>Occupation of the Baltic states
really makes you think

Serbia of course. Without murdering Franz Ferdinand WWI wouldn't have started, without WWI WWII wouldn't have started.

You were going to ally with Germany
> >Invasion of Poland
Germany would have invaded us earlier if we didn't
> >Occupation of the Baltic states
They were allied with Germany

>german education

>I'm sure this won't have any averse affects on the other great powers
it literally just proves that the involvement of those "powers" is the reason of why the world war started.
also russian had an agreement and was in cooperation with serbia, of course it would join the war, not to mention that those who provoked and attacked serbia in the first place have known perfectly well that russia will join serbia, so again by your own logic they are the ones who should be blamed then

Serbia

in an absolut world...

>You were going to ally with Germany
In fucking 1939? Is this the propaganda they teach in Russia today?
>Germany would have invaded us earlier if we didn't
Isn't that like saying the Germans were justified in attacking the USSR since the USSR would have invaded them at some point?
>They were allied with Germany
Germany agreed with the USSR to hand over the Baltics in the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.

>have known perfectly well that russia will join serbia
How would they have known that? Russia looked pretty content with it remaining a regional war between A-H and Serbia if it came to that up until the 11th hour. They even previously urged Serbia to accept the demands.

The assassination of the Archduke was just an excuse. Austria-Hungary had wanted to eliminate Serbia for years

"WWI was everyone's fault" is a dumb meme perpetrated by highschool teachers. Germany gave Austria-Hungary their unconditional support in invading Serbia, then chimped out and declared war on Russia without provocation.

>Russian mobilization
lmao. so a country shouldn't prepare itself for a possible attack or agression towards it? are you insane? you think that russia should have been totally calm and act like nothing is going on right next to its borders?

the only unjustifiable thing was invasion of poland. i mean of course the soviets did it to gain more time to be prepared for a global war and to not let german move even closer to its borders, but yes it was an evil thing no matter what, i agree.
and the rest basically joined nazis and declare the soviet union to be their enemy so i fail to see how defending itself makes the soviet union an aggressor

Who wouldn’t want to eliminate the S*rbs?

>and the rest basically joined nazis and declare the soviet union to be their enemy so i fail to see how defending itself makes the soviet union an aggressor
Well, they were invaded and occupied by the USSR in 1940 so I don't see how their decision to join with their enemy's enemy was exactly unreasonable.
>lmao. so a country shouldn't prepare itself for a possible attack or agression towards it? are you insane? you think that russia should have been totally calm and act like nothing is going on right next to its borders?
>Serbia
>right next to Russia's borders
really makes you think

And what about the Winter War? Soviets false-flag a border incident, refuse any investigation into it and launch a war of occupation.

they knew about the agreement between serbia and russia. as you mentioned russia tried to convince serbia to accept the conditions so russia doesn't get involved UNLESS serbia is being directly attacked.
interesting thing, almost the same happened after the cuban missile crisis. cuba accepts demands of the us and the ussr doesn't get involved as long as america doesn't directly provoke cuba

i see. there is no reason to argue with you all because you just ignore the facts and the truth. your only goal is to blame russia for everything, that's what your propaganda teaches you. this is how you pay us for helping America to defeat nazis and save your asses.
"false flagged" lol. lies and insinuations all around. i don't see the point in further discussions

>they knew about the agreement between serbia and russia.
What agreement? Russia and Serbia weren't allied.

>"false flagged" lol
So do you think happened? Did Finland fire the Mainila shots? If you know so well I'm sure you've got proof.

>your only goal is to blame russia for everything
I didn't even solely blame Russia for WWI, how I managed to blame Russia for everything is truly amazing. Must be that Russian victim complex.

Hey guys, did you know that it was Finland that started the Winter war when it invaded the Karelian isthmus?

It's true. The USSR was about to collapse from the unstoppable Finnish onslaught and only the intervention of the Holy Martyr Semyon Timoshenko stopped the Fenno-Ugric onslaught.

>your only goal is to blame russia for everything
Stop being a victim. You are blaming everyone too.
>that's what your propaganda teaches you
You say this as if the Russian propaganda don't do the same thing. The Russian user is a great example of ignorant pidorashka.

UK violaded the neutrality of greece before the war, both side were imperialist bastards. Damm american propaganda is so deep in germany soul.

Austria and Germany should marry! :3

australia