mysteryspot.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Commencing tactical dump.

>32nd degree
>Masonry
>rank
>second highest
>achieve
Dammit people, not a good start. And you can ask for 33rd. It's the Red Caps you can't ask for. As well as KYCH.

Goodnight anons, keep fighting the good fight. If I have any findings on Mammoth Cave, I'll report them to /x/ and leave a letter to friends when I go. Good hunting.

Is the crucified owl pic for real. I've only seen links to it on imgur and such. No official sites linking it to the president.

I wrote an article on this Moloch meme and everything that has happened corresponding to these threads. A lot of the old threads are archived there along with a lot of the material posted before. Shameless self promotion. Go sub to my tinfoil YouTube account as well, goyim. Praise KEK.

wp.me/p6VLqC-gK

Indeed. What is KYCH?

I feel interested but anything that has to do with glen beck turns me off

So, what's this 'Owl/Minerva "rule"' that HRC talks about?

Is it not mentioning Owls or anything to do with their object of worship/desire (seemingly minerva?)

Nodal theory of Moloch: Moloch energy, and the theory of hollow vessels and interior spaces: Greys, Reptiles, the forms of moloch's projections: The difference between normal knowledge, and occult knowledge:

Knight York Cross of Honour. It's for someone who has been head of a Craft Lodge, a Royal Arch Chapter, a Cryptic Council (except in Virginia), and a Templar Preceptory.

Lol, yeah. Why would anyone associate this with fucking Kosher Glenn? I wonder what the book even talks about.

All that nonsense about the Mason and especially the shit about the Bavarian Illuminati was one of our old ass pranks from the 1970's.

It's shitty fiction anyway.

Of course a pope of Disconcordianism has something to do with this. Speaking as a pope myself, I'd love to know more.

These two videos tie into the sacrifice energy. Also explains the origins of these occultic practices.

youtu.be/wOLNgJ8N4pM

youtu.be/WrnuyUjDyQ8

Rituals like worshiping Moloch's statue is just a ritual around a nodal point. Moloch is a being that doesn't exist within our realms. His projections do, but he needs us to feed him by manipulating our normal matter to produce energy he needs.

The other thread had a post about how to discover where nodes of the waveform is.

What is this?

I'm actually the Kentucky user who wants to go there, lol. It's very interesting to me, and I think that these nodes might have a tie in to lay line theory. It's possible that the other nodes are highly guarded, but some are just difficult to get into like Mammoth Cave. It's worth a shot to investigate them and see what's up.

I'm just a shitposter who doesn't know jack about the occult other than having read some Crowley. I can, however, tell you that that is DEFINITELY cuneiform script. Good catch, I didn't see that.

What we have to do with it is kicking up epic levels of chaos and disinformation, some of which has aged itself into appearing to be something genuine.

Robert Anton Wilson was the Discordian most directly responsible for the Bavarian Illuminati stuff. That was his sect of Discordians. Besides the trouble in firmly establishing what any of The Five's intent was back in the 60's, the obvious thread in RAW's thinking was that a bunch of people all acting as if a giant conspiracy ran the world and that they were part of it might actually give them real influence over the world. read on...

Like this post. That could be an excerpt from The Illuminatus Trilogy talking about the Pentagon. RAW is responsible for an unreasonable amount of this kind of nonsense because he was readily embraced by the dirty New Age Wiccan crowd. They treat his obvious participation in OM as though it was real magick.

This is another really important one that ties in with all the Gods and talks about the floods.

youtu.be/-KqntgsB-co

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

It definitely blurs the lines in regards to finding out what is genuine and what is not. The best way to stir shit up now would be to figure out the truth and uproot the status quo.

Also, I have to sleep so I won't be able to help much more. I think the cuneiform on is legible enough to translate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuneiform_script

It might give us some insight on what's to come on the 14th. We haven't had any big leads in 24 hours, so this is nice.

5 points, 5 digits.

Don't they rotate relative to the waves?

It's real easy to translate. It's on the Georgia Guidestones. It's been there for decades.

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/new-strange-2014-addition-georgia-guidestones/

A fun vid and a reminder to everyone that the Bull Goose of Limbo lived there in 1980, and that the 2014 stone is an absurdly obvious reference to the Discordians.

Here's a good clear shot of it.

>>/x/

let's call the reinforcement

Why? It says "Let these be guidestones to an age of reason."

It says the same thing (as well as it can be translated) in Sanskrit, Ancient Greek, and Egyptian Hieroglyphs as well.

You guys aren't saying this whole Moloch thing is bullshit, right? I mean I'm not all that invested in the idea so it wouldn't be a thing if it was. I'm just curious. This Discordian thing seems interesting.

the guidestone is a distraction. the whole purpose of the stone is that it serves as a geographical marker, an anchor point, to help resolve other nodal points.

i mean the runes. wait, did the runes said so ?

Hegel said that the owl of minerva spreads its wings at nighttime, meaning that knowledge only comes at the end of the day, i.e., that even us meddling kids only know of this kind of shit way after it happened. I think the owl rule in the Khaddafi email referred to it being obvious bullshit to anyone who knew of what the Lybian regime truly was and what the arab spring was going to be

See:

Moloch thing is real. Discordians love to fuck with the truth to obscure it. They just want to sow disinformation.

that's the wrong thread.

everyone should look at this notice the quints.

notice how this shill only posted a single post in this thread. he is trying to obscure the truth of moloch.

My attention was grabbed by mentions of the Bavarian Illuminati and images of the Georgia Guidestones.

The Illuminati, in the modern sense, and especially any reference to the Bavarian Illuminati or the Ancient Illuminated Seers (of Bavaria) is always someone who's been rused by the Discordians.

There are several significant reasons to suspect that the Georgia Guidestones were planned, and paid for by the early Discordians as well.

Yes, that is their rough translation from Babylonian. Probably very rough since it was done in the 1970's by non-expert translators.

Calm your tits, leaf. I came in to point out the very big obvious red herrings that someone had mixed into your Moloch stew.

This is really good stuff. I'll keep lurking and giving bumps when necessary while I read your guy's old thread on these "nodes."

anyway, anyone have a screenshot of mason user's latest posting ?

Have you guys ever heard of the Mystery Spot in the Santa Cruz mountains, central coast California?
There does seem to be a strange energy there. Maybe it's a node...
mysteryspot.com

I think Minerva is Hillary's nickname, as Moloch was G.H.W.Bush's nickname in the Grove.

I think he was asking if this violated their standing orders via Minerva.

Can someone give me a good place to start when trying to learn about all this occult shit? I find it extremely interesting (and somewhat creepy) but I have no idea where i should start.

A callsign, then

Lurk my friend, visit wikipedia articles and sometimes browse /x/

If Moloch is so powerful why won't he grant me dubs?

This is creepy, dude...

What. The. Literal. Fuck.

don't fuck around like that, jesus...

Pretty good.

Welp, looks like I'm a #MolochMissile now

I haven't been here for a few days.
What has been the developments?
Are we still looking into the Guidestones?
Have we given up on the Bohemian Grove?
I was thinking of heading into stockholm to take a look at Satans Bible to see if there is any remarkable symbols on it, that might be related to Bohemia/Babylon, seeing as it was written or summoned in medival Bohemia.

Ah, fuck.
I thought it was at a museum, nvm its locked in the royal library, no such luck.

Holy fuck
WE ARE WITNESSING A BATTLE BETWEEN DEMONS

Dicks Out for Kek

Moloch is following this thread closely. Double digits will confirm this.

I'm thinking it could be.
When discussing shady, quasi legal/illegal things, maybe it is sager for them to refer to her as Minerva?

Stop offering to Moloch, dammit!!!

Okay so assuming something happens at 14/08/16 related to the NWO cutting down the poulation to 500000000.
I think people in Latin America will be safe, seeing as they are the Mulatto race that the NWO desires, and they are a bit abone 500000000 people on that continent.
Should I start Stocking my local bomb shelter?

wtf I hate kek now