Political affiliation and spelling

One thing I noticed about Trump and Brexit supporters on this board is their shitty spelling. They use your instead of you're or their instead of they're. And I am talking about native speakers here.

This is why I cannot take you faggots seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA?t=485
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>German
>grammar Nazi

KEK

The greatest irony of Sup Forums is that they're obsessed with iq scores, but also hate higher iq groups (liberals, Jews, etc.)

Most Trump "supporters" are people who think Sup Forums is a shitposting board. Their usual argument when they're not in character is "Sup Forums isn't about politics, it's about being politically incorrect."

>overrun with invaders
>drunk americans on cell phones is your big concern

Welp, your generation never deserved a country of your own.

>Being this autistic about spelling on a Tajikistani corn husking forum

op your just generalizing thats is racist?

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

It would be better if my shit phone didn't keep "correcting" what I was typing.

And I don't think a German has any authority on who to take seriously given that your country is getting a warm wang in the ass from the house of Saud and it's desert rodents. Ahmed and his many brothers are considered more important than the tax paying German citizen.

And you sit here are complain about auto-correct.

That's why Trump loves the "poorly educated", that make up 99% of his voter base :^)

>it's desert rodents

It's spelled "its" :^)

>german more upset about spelling than his country being raped by muslims

seems about right

>Complaining about grammar on a Mongolian tapestry board normally used during the late hours.
>Possibly shitposting while drunk.

To be honest, you have to be drinking to be able to read half the shit you Krauts post.

Your being an ass. Their spellings fine.

The freedom of Brits is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.

why do people keep making ass a nine threads like this?

*there

>why do people keep making ass a nine threads like this?

For all intensive purposes, I think it's to trigger people...it's a doggy dog world out there.

yeah, big barbed wire enclosed "zoos" with guard towers, huh, Fritz?

>yeah, big barbed wire enclosed "zoos" with guard towers, huh, Fritz?

Please stop, I can only get so erect.

These are grammatical errors- not spelling foibles dipshit. Try another method of correction or we will dock your pay. Break is in 11 minutes.

t. Your Supervisor

german autism best autism

>being a literal meme

youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA?t=485

copy and paste to a new tab to be taken directly to your cliche

>These are grammatical errors- not spelling foibles dipshit.

This is wrong, the words were clearly misspelled.

Also, you missed a comma before "dipshit", dipshit.

lmao

> words were clearly misspelled
hans you're an idiot did they spell your or their wrong? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dipshit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No, they spelled "you're" and "they're" wrong, you home-schooled, morbidly obese, inbred Trump voter :^)

so tell me hans is your misspelled or is their misspelled my grammatically inept friend

there's a reason the people who vote for those two things are also of the "non educated" demographic. people with no education or skills tend to latch on to nationalism and "muh race pride" because they've accomplished nothing in life to actually be proud of. this is pretty fundamental to the psyche of the intellectually inferior

Punctuation, asshole. It isn't just for the upper classes anymore :^)

are you a woman?

>because they've accomplished nothing in life to actually be proud of

You just don't get it, it's not their fault, it's the libs/gays/muslims/jews/women/SJWs/etc. keeping them down :^)

Like I said you're attempting to tell a bunch of native speakers that you don't know the difference between spelling and grammar. Punctuation and proper sentence structure takes effort, effort that an anonymous imageboard doesn't often warrant.
education = intelligence
Good one switz bro

your a faggot desu

Ok, you're a slow one. I'll try to explain it in smaller steps.

If you want to type
>you're
but end up typing
>your
then you have misspelled
>you're

You're welcome :^)

>hamburger not believing in education

your a idiot xD

Consider that university educated people are exposed longer to left wing indoctrination if they go the social "sciences" route. Interestingly, in engineering, left wing and progressive people die out quickly, either because they fail out or because the competition shatters their illusions of "equality and fairness".

no you are using the grammatically incorrect form of a word dumbass, hans idk what they taught you in English class but you're wrong. Your is a correctly spelled word that is often used incorrectly as you're, a grammar error you see. your = spelled correctly, you're = spelled correctly, using your instead of you're= grammar error

Actually made me kek.

huh? what..im getting my doctorate at ETHZ, the largest engineering university in continental europe. we're heavily liberal. i assume you're underage or a proxy because a swiss person not knowing this is pretty embarrassing...

> not believing in education
> believing someone with a masters degree in gender studies is more intelligent than someone with a bachelors in physics
Switz bro believes the latter

It's mostly the burgers. They're terribly stupid & uneducated

lol a bachelors in physics can be achieved by a hamster with a work ethic.

I'm there too, in mechanical engineering. There are none in there anymore.

no it can't, it involves at least a bit of math
gender studies on the other hand you could never show up to a class and write a doctorate worthy paper, because its pure unfettered bullshit. Education is not a measure of intelligence, and by the looks of your post you agree wholeheartedly.

education is correlated with intelligence. it is not a measure of intelligence. people with a higher level of education tend to be more intelligence since intelligence is largely a plastic property. it's akin to a muscle, people without education mentally rot while doing whatever it is you do ( i assume you work at some box-store stacking shelves ). glad i could clear this very difficult (to you) concept up.

Awww, an American trying to speak English. How quaint! :^)

computer science major here friend, I'm glad to see you agree with me thanks for your time, next time you have an argument make sure its not stupid like MUH EDUCATION IS MUH INTELLIGENCE, nuance is beautiful isn't it.

What kind of doctorate did they give you? This is embarassing.

> more intelligence since intelligence is largely a plastic property

Not in your case.

> elves ). glad i could

Spelling again.

not an argument, awww is misspelled as well, what's with the smiley faces hans are you hitting on me?

>computer science major here friend,

Translation: "I can build a GUI in Visual Basic to track the killer's IP address."

lmao

>short, dyed hair
>ring on middle finger

I know a false flag when I see one

>are you hitting on me

Do I look like a chubby chaser? :^)

because half of american posters are niggers or spics who don't know english

>because half of american posters are niggers or spics

Just half? :^)

translation: mad jelly
don't worry hans I'm sure your gender and diversity studies master will get you a high paying job, you won't have to work at coffee shops forever.

> projecting
I'm skinny af senpai :C, you need to update your mental image of computer nerd

>I'm skinny af senpa

Then yes, I'm hitting on you :^)

Judging by the preferences of niggers and arabs, statistically you are.

>Burgertard triggered by Aryan superiority

lmao

Your special diet keeps you lean and mean, though :^)

> got him ex dee
I don't do faggots sorry op

If Trump's voters are "poorly educated" then what are Hillary's? Duped, corrupt, morally bankrupt, ignorant to abuse of power, useful idiots or just plain old fashioned fools?

It astounds me that people consider voting for someone who at best is completely incompetent and at worst needs to be in federal prison for the rest of her life. And then those bloody fools like to insult others about their intelligence?

You poor utterly indoctrinated fools. Perhaps someday you will take the red pill and cut your puppet strings.

>I don't do faggots sorry op

You let faggots do you instead, right? :^)

I'm not from the country that plays bottom to refugees hans

Sorry your guy is doing badly in the polls. Maybe suck some dick to get over it? :^)

No, you're from the country that's 62% white :^)

Yeah his point didn't come quite as straight forward to your inbred hicky yankee brain as it should've, did it?

Does your boss know that you are being so lazy in your shilling? I thought Correct the Record had more, I don't know, integrity.

That is an utterly ignorant picture if you know anything about the actual engineering that went into building the Twin Towers. But hey, butt hurt krauts don't need to even be remotely accurate about their memes.

Go fuck yourself Gerry, or get one of your shitskin immigrants to do it for you.

how many days till Germany is under 60% white
> Germanrivers.jpg

>I don't know

Burgers in a nutshell :^)

You cunts tried that before. Didn't work.

>how many days till Germany is under 60% white

At least 1000 years :^)

>20 posts by this ID

You can stop trying now

>Mooooooom, this guy is posting COMMENTS on the INTERNET, and it's just not faaaaaaaaair

your an faggot, OP

> "German" engineering isn't German at all. Von Braun built saturns, not the space shuttles

> "American" engineering gets hit by a fucking plane, still doesn't fall over and keeps casualties minimal.

Your point?

Spelling?! I am now a #SecondReferendumMissile

Thanks based kraut for CorrectingTheRecordâ„¢ now I truly see the light

>trying this hard

You can stop any time ;^)

Yeah, keep deepthroating that Toblerone, Reto :^)

Still better than Ahmeds and Mohammeds dicks I guess.

Trump supporters are stupid? You don't say.

he has sucked both toblerone AND ahmed's dick so now he can make an informed decision as to which is worse

lmao

>Germ' talking about deepthroating

I see your wife's son showed you a lot :^)

...he said, wiping the delicious rests of stewed dog from the corner of his mouth :^)

compared to normie comments anywhere else it's actually not that bad

everywhere you go you find normies with absolutely horrendous spellings, all the time.

redditfrog

>Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27[1].jpg
Jesus Christ! You guys could be a little less obvious.

You tell me about the dicks, I have no experiences, but toblerones are pretty delicious. On a side note, go improve your reading comprehension. Have a nice day and don't forget to go to the train station to clap.

...Yeah, I guess ? At least we have food (and don't give it to refugees) . You should learn a thing or two from us

I've never seen one Trump supporter ever make that mistake.... you're lying.

Libtards are subhumans.

U're retarded

Tell that to the auto-cucumber my phone.