100% white

100% white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvSwdqS-PcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The serbs fucked up

Tell me more about your country. Why is there so many serbs and croats living in there? Why regions with almost hegemonic serbain population are not part of serbia?

100% balkan
100% shithole

there is no serb or croat.
we are bosnian
we are gods

By far the worst shithole I've ever visited

Once i watch some touristic review of your country. Pretty amazing how you can see imperial Austrian architecture in one road, and Ottoman buildings in the next.

We are a very beautiful country but have stigma around us.
Come visit!

One day I will.

This. One day we will nuke Balkans and everyone will be happy, especially Balkanites, who are filled with so much hatred they would gladly die to kill off their nieghbors.

>croatia
the catholic slavs

>serbia
>the othodox slavs

bosnia
>the muslim slavs

montenegro
>albanians disguised as slavs

>kosovo
albanians

It would be nice to be Italian. You have a front row seat to the Balkan Shit Show

Are their still problems going on in the Balkans?

Yes but now they're internal problems and not outright war so we're doing ok

Does shit still stink?

says the serb
when are you losing the rest of your lands?

America is leaving NATO.

Maybe you should treat your nieghbors nicely now.

I had read about a endemic unemployed rate in Bosnia.
Must fell bad can't get a job...

we (the bosnian, croats and the bulgarian and albanian brothers) could CRUSH s*Rbian scum in 10 days

We still have the Szekelys asking for autonomy but that's about it.

So will the locals hate me if I migrate to Serbia?

I'm trying really hard not to plant a bomb to take out all 10 of your tanks. Or better yet just stealing them all in one night.

Ok m8 what ever you say.
Why would they. A lot of Russians came here in 1917-1920

My opinion doesn't count, but probably not. A slav going to "south slavia"? Mehhh

We will come to reinstate the Austro-Hungarian empire to keep the peace in the balkans

>be Bosniak
>married to Bosnian Serb

Somehow it just works, but I think it's because both of us have some Yugo sentiments

>bosnia
>bosniaks are less than 50%

big fan of your country m8, you have some of the most gorgeous geography I've ever seen in Europe

If the image did not contain the name Bosnia, i would think it's a Fjord in some Scandinavian country during the summer.

What are the "others" minority in bosnia?

Come to the serb part and live like a duke

Cool, isn't it?

>italians

Gyppos and jews
Most gyppos pose either like serbs or muslims, give their kids names accordingly

Is not weird having 3 presidents?

its utter shit and it doesnt work
but it ended the war, one must not come on top of other, one must not get out voted by other 2
the dayton agreement is the only thing keeping us from war

Honest question. You can distinguish a Bosnian from a Serb or Croat? I really don't know if you guys are "all the same" with different religions or actually have a distinct origins.

Because """"Bosniaks"""" are just muslim Serbs and Croats with an identity crisis who suck Turkish cock.

No.

WTF i am looking at? Do they realize that the ottoman empire ended quite long time ago?

Also, how the religion issue survive the communist rule?

That's Serbia. Some PR stunt to trick Erdogan, though there is some Turk worship. I wouldn't really call people from Sandzak as they have no relationship to Bosnia, their identity as "Bosniak" is mostly based on common religion but they are almost certainly 100% Serb converts unlike in Bosnia which is a combination of Catholic, Orthodox and Bogomil converts.

no we cant distinguish each other by looks only.
But, i for one can distinguish a swede as i call them (children of muslims that got cleansed from my town in the war) from others.
its the girls jeans, the fag haircut on the side, expensive tablets and headphones, all that western retarded shit.
The way they talk, or the lack of knowledge is a dead giveaway.
They come during summer, to the river beaches where their parents used to go as kids, i go there too.
All of them counted themselves as permanent residents during the population count, to appear that there are a lot of them, but their houses if any standing or rebuilt are gaping empty, just as the mosques the arabs and donators paid our politicians and police to protect from demolishing again.
There are internet claims that serbs are much more black brown and swarthy, but i dont see it, i live among serbs and they are too diverse in shades, meaning its even harder to distinguish from others.
There is the accent we might differentiate each other, but there are too many accents depending on the area, Herzog croats and Herzog serbs talk the same. Kraina serbs and muslims around Bihac also talk the same.
Sarajevo muslims and serbs around sarajevo, also talk the same, but the serbs have that mountain spice in their accent only a keen eye can hear.
Croats try too much to sound different from the other 2 but they are a severe minority here, and are massively moving out, but as muslims, they keep the property and name so it appears they are still here. Just like half of the former croat serbs that got cleansed in the last war, half of croatia is empty.
The internet bickering of children and the retarded does not represent the real picture of the balkans at all.
Differences are, serbs fought nato and everyone and everyone with nato fought against serbs, but those days are long gone and everyone is leaving because all 'countries' are shit and its impossible to get a job, there just arent any

They declared Islam as a nationality and not a religion.

Whats is crippling your economy? Why a unemployed rate so big around young people?

Some fags did the same in Brazil. But no one cares about what they are trying to say with their 100 words vocabulary.

For some time i tough that Bosnians where a turk minority int he Balkans... LOL

I understand that Serbs are hated in every non Serbia ex-yu countries, but how's the relation between the Croats and the Bosniaks?

We're old commie shitholes full of old commie people. I hate the EU, but the EU is the only thing pressuring for reform. We live in apathy, in hopelessness. Everyone laments "the good old commie days".
Meanwhile the governments are full of people who have comfy well paying jobs and reforms would endanger that.
Corruption, nepotism. You know the drill.
Human capital flight. Most people that get some sort of stem degree are taking the first flight to Germany. Even people who aren't educated would rather scrub toilets in Germany.

There are no jobs in Bosnia. I worked 4 years as a waiter after finishing my master's degree in pharmacy before I gave up and left. Maybe some things will change, but considering Serbia has the same problem without the the internal problems that Bosnia has, I am skeptical of any kind of real wealth creation in Bosnia outside of some massive reform that would probably require a mentality that doesn't exist in the Balkans.

>For some time i tough that Bosnians where a turk minority int he Balkans

I think Bulgaria is the only Balkan country that has a Turkish minority. I guess Greece too, though as far as I know the Greek government does not recognize them as Turks.

There arent any jobs. No factories, no production. Even if someone got money and opened a factory, where is he going to export and sell his product when EU can shower his buyer with the same product only cheaper?
The agriculture, farming, all suffocated by cheap shitty food and produce the EU dumps on us, people are tight with money and they will sooner buy cheap shitty (excuse me) argentinian beef that was frozen on a ship for 4 months instead of buying more expensive meat from farmers here.
Butcher shops manage to that somehow, but even their suppliers cant really profit too much, so they go from one villager to the other for a cut of meat, thank God we have our own pork now.
Imagine your entire town is foreign banks, cafe's, clubs, supermarkets and tiny traffic shops, a printing shop here and there, maybe an apothecary and a betting shop for every 100 square meters.
Getting a job in ANY of those is hard, you need connections, your education means utter shit.
Even if you have an uncle that can get you a job lets say, in some office where you assemble data and names, make calls and earn 500e (its good money here, everything is cheap), it wont take long until the political party that owns that company gets someone to replace you because the owner must do as he is told, or he might replace you for his own person.
Political parties are like mobs here, they own everything worth owning. I was involved in some work for a political party, i earned so much money and so many privileges, i felt sick to my stomach. All i did was set up sound and wires for their grand assembly once, remained and got paid to pose among the youth in shirts and holding signs, then met the youth division leader who is insane and i had many passes trough places i couldnt imagine.
There are no criminal gangs, only the police. They rob banks and racketeer.
You can find shitty work, 250e, but you arent in the books.
Everything is corrupt and soulless

>muh bridge
youtube.com/watch?v=SvSwdqS-PcI
Spicy relevant meme in the middle of the video

>I hate those who are even marginally wealthier than I am

Nah, he hates muh heritage larper fags.

I dont hate them when they are at home
I hate them when they pretend here is their home

>I worked 4 years as a waiter after finishing my master's degree in pharmacy
Dawn, this must be soul crushing.
Joining EU would not fix some of those problems? Or will just ruin even more the local economy with even cheaper products?

I'd like to get into the pros and cons, but i have an exam to get to.

It is the land of Nod. The messiah has raised his temple in Sarajevo.

If we enter EU, it will be like releasing 2 wooden horses into Troy.
Many political activists groups had pledged that if we (serbs in bosnia) are forcefully put into EU and NATO, that we will do everything we possibly can and cant do in order to cripple it and destroy it from within.
First stage is half done, which is to have base of operations in major powerhouses across EU, like 8 in Germany, 4 in Netherlands, 3 in sweden, London and manchester are useless now, 5 in france and 2 in italy.
Connect those minor businesses with same agenda and start rotting everything.
The thing about balkans is that, even the jew gets scammed here and runs away, or teams up with the goy.
We spread corruption like bird flu among
weak pigeons, soon enough you will have german officers used to taking 50s as bribe for small things, owners of large corporations being invited to barbaric feasts with loud music, pork and alcohol where they wake up with promises they must fulfill.
Before you know it, you will have criminals as cops, rednecks as company owners and injustice in hiring.
EU is nowhere near ready to face that.
But the Young Bosnia and the Black hand are far FAAAAAAR from done.

Nice book/movie plot. You should write it down and make money out of it.
Not joking, you got my attention!

it will be a book, in 100 years. It will be named, History book for 6th grade

>100 years
I don't want to wait so long...

Id like to see bear grills and his family get dropped off here with no job to survive 10 years

IN THE NAME OF KANE

Bonsa!