Race war on the comment section!

video going viral of an rc car with a mounted camera.

pic related is trying to catch it and steal it, people on comment section are discussing what race the cunt is and who are the biggest thieves Mexicans or niggers.

youtu.be/MXLxcvKZDHw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOrYsztBJbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FLEE, FLEE LITTLE RC

BEFORE OBAMA'S DAUGHTER CATCHES THEE

>Traxxas

And nothing of value was lost.

Kyosho or bust faggots.
Losi and Xray are also acceptable.

Does he have a wider field of view than shown in the video? 'Cause he makes some mad scrambles across the road without really checking for traffic...

Also, it looks less like theft and more like confiscation. I'm betting the owner is either a perv or an asshole.

>Confiscating someone else's property in a public space

That's called theft. He's lucky he was using a Summit though, because a 1/10 buggy or car would have been fucked hitting that curb when he tried to zip away from those two women. They would have caught it right then. Tires on those are too small and would've gotten stuck. Summits are essentially 1/8 if I'm not mistaken.

I reckon if you get her distracted enough following it and then drove under a real vehicle in the middle of the road you could kill her.

That was a good watch.

She looks like a spic of some sort.

Pretty cool. A shame about the dirty mexican though

now im all for hating minorities but the fact that at the end of the video she brought help and was on the phone it seemed like she was trying to call the police and maybe thought what was going on was suspicious

of course she could just be calling her friends to help catch it or some shit so idk

VROOM VROOM LITTLE TRAXXAS

>toy car speeding around the neighbourhood
>seems suspicious
>better grab it

yeah, nah
thats just thievery

Why are you assuming she's trying to steal it?

It's an RC with no visible owner with a camera. That's weird. Maybe she just wanted to grab it and examine it? Maybe she thinks it's illegal?

what a pussy, did he at least confront her?

Pretty cool hobby!

Like she's on the phone. Is she calling the police? Calling around?

Not everyone is going to be chill with some robot driving around by itself. Some might over react.

Because she's a nigger.
Almost all thefts are committed by niggers.

If you ever meet one you should automatically assume that they are trying to steal something from you.

they probably thought it was illegal driving it on the road with real traffic

anyone know the laws about that?
also, how was the guy doing all that, did he have first person video in real time to drive the car? he seemed pretty far away from where the car was driving

Not all black people are niggers. And she looks super cute and pretty well off. The area looks pretty middle class.

This is what I thought.

They prob though:
>MYSOGINY! THIS RC CAR IS FILMING US BEING WOMEN IN PUBLIC

Only thing that makes this worse is that the owner of the RC car is prob some beta faggot virgin.

Are you brainded, stupid Canuck?

Where do you blue pilled low IQ fags even come from? Why are you here?

Our country isn't that bad where you believe a camera on an rc is illegal, stop being a bitch

even if she was going to steel it, what use is it without a fucking controller?

She's stealing the GoPro, not the fucking toy car.

lel I thought that too, great cunts think alike

was a live GoPro stream

yea i imagined her thinking it was "some fuckin creeper loser is filming my butt!!" or something

Nah, she was following it around while he was minding his own business and she made a grab for it twice.

She is not even trying to steal it. She is just being curious.

MUSLIM DETECTED

You realize Latvians are notorious for being thieves here?

y'all are autistic. they were bored and wanted to be part of the fun RC driving. imagine seeing one in your neighborhood with no visible driver, and being bored as fuck.

straya on it againt with the bantz

>only being curious
>only wants to examine it
>follows the damn thing around
>tries to grab it 2 times and fails

She dindu nuffin

I realize that your country hates white people.
Muslims can rape and kill people every day, every hour, every minute, yet you can't stereotype them. One white guy steals something and suddenly all white people are thieves.

terrorists are going to strap a bomb to one of these things and kill some people. All because people like the guy that made this video are childish cunts trying to get a little youtube fame.

Bitch tryna to steal a man's toys. Fucking bitch didn't even know what she was messing with.

Yea I thought about this happening too. If I saw something like that running around a populated area I'd GTFO

>one
There are fucking criminal gangs from Latvia and the other Baltic countries going on crime sprees here. It's a real problem. Muslims are being stereotyped as well. Balts are the niggers of the white race.

Nice fantasy, Ahmed.

No. Only your people. And Georgians.

>You should just attach a job application to it... that will keep the negroids away from it.

top kek

Can all the poor, shit countries not just stick in their own country, try to make it better?

there are Latvians here but the big problem is the teenage, horny niggers raping.

Really cool vid, looks like fun

Fpbp. Underrated as fuck.

How does one lead to the other? What the fuck are you talking about?

The globalists are making it easy for unskilled dumb people to leave the country and earn a living wage by undercutting the natives of other countries.

If not for the EU these people would be here cleaning my toilet for 30% of what they make in the UK.

holy fuck this could go viral
it could be the next big knockout game

we will call it bait the nigger

best pokemon go ever

FPV RC cars actually look like a lot of fun

might have to go steal myself one

What kind of a Autistic person drives a child's toy around the neighborhood and attaches a camera then uploads them all

There's heaps of these retard videos on his channel. Fuck this is Brony tier child play

/thread

How are you going to name it?

>attach small explosive charges and detonate them if you get caught
It's perfect.

Hey everyone, this guy says attractive, wealthy people will never commit a crime, ever! Brilliant!!

>being bored as fuck excuses crime
Chill, Tyrone.

>they probably thought it was illegal driving it on the road with real traffic
>Niggers
>Trying to uphold the law

Kek

how much money to duplicate this? I want to troll the niggers here in Orlando. What's the range on one of these RC cars and how long do the batteries last?

One of the most autistic things I've ever seen.

Holy fucking fpbp ...

show me some latvian gangs with latvian ethnicity

I'm going to guess about a grand for the RC and the gopro.

Add a mic and speaker so you can talk to them.

thats the spinoff game bait the infidel

Get a taser, too. You could rig it to be remotely controlled.

I hate minorities too, but not everyone wants to be filmed.

I'm pretty sure that's illegal and would land you in jail.

oy vey
facts are racist!!!!

Fucking Canada, goddamnit

>not all black people are niggers

Haha best one I've heard all day

You hate white American babies?

t. Toronto

Grow a pair fag

My girlfriend is very dark skinned black girl from Toronto and she's a very sweet person. Really the nicest person you've ever met.

Maybe she is a feminist that thinks she is being recorded or just finds the situation "trigering"?
I mean I find it really unlikely that another random girl would help her steal an rc car.
It's not like she would be interested in a fucking toy car.

Good for you cucklet

That's the loophole these idiots have found.
They say that not all blacks are niggers, and then they use this idiotic statement as an excuse to push SJW non-sense while talking about how blacks are based and how they'd totally let a black guy fuck their wife.

It's nothing but a loophole. They can act as SJW as possible while still trying to fit in because ''lol not all of them are niggers :DDD''. What they mean is that no black is a nigger.

I would have just shot it if it tresspassed onto my property.

They were definitely going to deprive the owner of property in a public space.

This is why that hitchhiking robot got beheaded in Philly...

Watch his other videos. It is obvious to me that this guy is always driving his rc car over others property. The car is even attacked by some family in another video lmao. Maybe they are just tired of his autism?

Holy shit. This is actually genius.

What if someone created some type of remote controlled car designed to look as attractive to niggers as possible? Like, with a big housing compartment and a pair of jordans or something. Then you could use it to bait them into some natural hazard or something. If done right you could probably lure the dumb fucks off a cliff.

Fuck off you cuck pussy.

She's going to fuck so many niggers behind your back. I hope you get AIDS.

Mr. Virgin white detected

That 9/10 ending was like driving into the Bat Cave

This actually

I don't understand why people are so okay with random RC cars whizzing around when you can't even see the operator. Didn't that used to be a weapon in Call of Duty?

RC-XD INCOMING

she can stil put it on ebay or something.
There is about 2000 dollar worth of stuff on there.

/THREAD

This is the car that guy used.

Stick a job application form to it.

More like this

KFC themed RC? hmmm

They seem like nice people. RC cars can bring everyone together.

i'm laughing so fucking hard at that video.

i got hiccups now. i think an asthma attack is coming on.

have a (you) satan-straya, since you want them so badly.

So it was a test run? Next time it'll have a bomb on it

youtube.com/watch?v=FOrYsztBJbU

>Not all black people are niggers.
A good 90% are niggers so it's a safe bet to assume it's a nigger unless they prove otherwise.

haha so that's why they have this hobby.